Tall People

Damini

Part of the furniture
'nother just under six footer (5' 11 3/4" - bastard).

You should just build up really thick calluses on the souls of your feet. You'll be six foot tall in no time.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
6ft here too, although slightly taller if i wear platforms lol

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'm 5ft 5 (and a half).

Personally I like my height, I'm "fun sized".

Not fun having to ask old women to reach tins on the top shelf at Tesco though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm also 6'5" and it's rubbish. I would gladly lose 3 or 4 inches (in height :eek:) so I don't stick out quite so much. Short people (<6', heh) say "I wish I was as tall as you" and I always reply "no you bloody don't". Having to constantly be aware of doorframe-height is no fun at all.

Clothes shopping is a bloody nightmare, I hate tops/shirts that 'kick out' around the back of the waist (tall people will know all about this, shop assistants just don't seem to get it and give me a blank look when I try to explain). I have size 12 feet, which while not being quite as bad as a 15, still makes me look like a putter. :(

I'd also recommend Walktall, I used them quite a bit for shoes a few years ago. The larger sizes seem more commonplace on the highstreet nowadays though so that's not really an issue anymore.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Man, I guess a lot changes in 1", I don't tend to have any of those issues. That said, I've never really tried to buy anything even remotely designer when it comes to clothes. M&S suits me for more or less everything, though somtimes I have to order from the site rather than getting it in store. I've got size 14 feet, and there's a shop round the corner that sells big shoes - they're nowt fancy but they're not naff as fuck so they suit me fine.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yes nath, but lets be honest.......

I've seen you try and fit in the back of a Cinquecento. It wasn't pretty ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i shop at walktall only place to get shoes that fit! :p

im 6ft7, usually just the usual "wow you are so tall" "do you bump your head on things?" "hows the weather?" etc :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen you try and fit in the back of a Cinquecento. It wasn't pretty ;)

Cinqe's are fucking ridiculous cars, and so are you for choosing one!

Also I was a heaving mound of blubber back then, not anymore. I'm not sure I could still get in to a cinqe without having my knees up by my ears but they're stupid little cars so I don't care. So nyah. :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I only have size 10 feet and it is true because I also have a small penis :(

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
My friend is a lanky bastard, he's about 6'4" and we call him "legs" because he's so bloody tall, bunch of guys even got him a football shirt with LEGS on the back in honour of his tallness.

Kryten

Old Cow.
i shop at walktall only place to get shoes that fit! :p

im 6ft7, usually just the usual "wow you are so tall" "do you bump your head on things?" "hows the weather?" etc :p

Same here, good online shop tbh and the prices aint bad. Normally have to get my safety boots from ebay though :|
Normally a choice of 2 or 3 pairs throughout the entirity of ebay :/

Damini

Part of the furniture
This is so sweet. I ask a research question, and inadvertently form an allegiance of mutantly giant men, with Ormorof as your leader.

My work here is done :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
This is so sweet. I ask a research question, and inadvertently form an allegiance of mutantly giant men, with Ormorof as your leader.

My work here is done :)

Just cos he's tallest doesn't make him the leader, 6'4 is clearly the best height! Anyone else is just a shortarse or a lanky weirdo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom