Tales from river cottage - the slaughter

R

--Random--

omg what is WRONG with this guy?! anyone watch this program? its on tele now, and he's running around shooting rabbits then picking them up and eating them! he's insane! he kills 'everything'... i mean EVERYTHING, nothing survives in his wake.. he's sposed to be living off the land which is fair enough, but he kills EVERYTHING.. hes nutts! arrest him! he's the thing cartoon baddies are made of.

L

loxleyhood

I did work experience at a primary school about a year ago, a small eight year old welsh boy came up to me and showed me a photo of himself, holding a gun twice his height with two dead rabbits strung up behind him. I didn't talk to him after that.

L

loxleyhood

Wow, its amazing that someone took that long to pick that up.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well, I would have picked it up sooner but I wasn't here.

R

--Random--

thing is tho, if you find it easy to kill animals, you'll probably find it easier than a normal person to kill a human. tbh for me, i'd rather kill a human than an animal, as the human is more likely not to be innocent than the animal. but it makes ya wonder, what would that guy be like in the army?!?!?! he'd be hacking up iraqi children and mixing they're kidneys with truffles in no time i bet..

Users who are viewing this thread