Takes the PISS!!

C

corranhorn1

add Redb to the list as 4 fights in a row the cheating little shit decided to lag run away, convienant that.

P

p0x

Originally posted by corranhorn1
add Redb to the list as 4 fights in a row the cheating little shit decided to lag run away, convienant that.

Go back to thidranki :<

A

amazingsteve

add all the healers to the list plz cos they keep lagging away too the little cheating shits.

O

old.Belorfyn

My SB once used PA on sitting bard. I didn't have snare poison but I hit sprint and stick at once after PA'ing. He stood up which looked pretty normal and next thing I notice he's out of hitting range and running away from me :(

There's sometimes (or often) normal lag running of course, but every now and then I seem to notice some people that just happen to lag away when someone is hitting them.
Perhaps it's some kind of cheat, I wish Mythic did something about it fast because it's really silly.

I've noticed this on bards few times so far. I don't think I've noticed same on albs yet. As for Mids, I don't fight mids so haven't noticed anything atleast :)
If it's some kind of bug abuse, it probably happens in all realms. Can't imagine any realm appealing more than others to cheaters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom