Takes the PISS!!

A

angelujo

Originally posted by -foadon-
oh and btw, hib and alb shouldnt be the ones whining over this since savage cant get PF, and since u whined zerkers to nerfblivion the only chance of PF in a mid group is a warrior or 1 zerker if they want to invite one at all

If I'm right, savages got a back positioned stun, it doesn't last for too long but enough for any support to get killed 4-5 times :p

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by angelujo
If I'm right, savages got a back positioned stun, it doesn't last for too long but enough for any support to get killed 4-5 times :p

Dont turn u back then, same goes for PF no point trying to outrun tanks till u see some kind of CC land.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by zapzap
Dont turn u back then, same goes for PF no point trying to outrun tanks till u see some kind of CC land.

Facing a merc it's actually a bad thing oO

Anyway it's the mids fault for being idiots if they do not invite a zerk or warrior foadon.Most groups lately though seem to be.

Z

zedorf luribomb

if u make remarks, do them right :p
root gives melee style snare immunity, PF doesnt have any immunity

and to corran : so you want RAs that can counter any other Ra aswell? ok, lets give RAs to counter Bof/GP/etc
then its all a matter of whos got the most RAs up that wins

root gives immunity against PF so stfu ><

B

bigchief

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
lagg running? dunno how to do it, but happned to me alot with infs following me..

ofc it does ~~

Ever considered that they disease you so they actually run faster than you? :p Not everyone just tries to run like you every fight (even when you outnumber ppl 3v1 like last night :rolleyes: ).

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Facing a merc it's actually a bad thing oO

Anyway it's the mids fault for being idiots if they do not invite a zerk or warrior foadon.Most groups lately though seem to be.

Con/str debuff dieses guard nam nam is X-mas for healers

C

corranhorn1

SXERTZ does a good job of being out of range of me and 2 others for 30seconds while i literally running on the same spot of him, nothing like a cheating little shit. Normally wont name it but this another bard that does it all to fucking often

H

hangianix

You dont need to show your back for stun, its kinda easy style anyway, just remember when albs and mids were whining about ani. :)

O

old.mattshanes

Con/str debuff dieses guard nam nam is X-mas for healers

Still get through guard easily...disease doesn't effect thrust much xD(weaponskill wise although damage wise it still reduces it a lot :E)

Also running around doesn't either help guard work oO

T

tildson

oh and btw, hib and alb shouldnt be the ones whining over this since savage cant get PF, and since u whined zerkers to nerfblivion the only chance of PF in a mid group is a warrior or 1 zerker if they want to invite one at all

Worst excuse ever, shammy will disease and savages have a nice 4sec back-pos stun. I doubt we savages are having troubles with not having PF :)

X

Xeanor

why need PF, anything's dead before it can even start moving ~~

if it moves, back positional stun which is insanely overpowered too on a class like savage T_T

S

sXert

Hehe Tbh i play in full screen mode and that i Dont gain any headway against u just stayed same distance from you while i sprint

So what, i learn to sprint the moment i finish mezz and now its a cheat.

U just cant handle abit of a giggle while u chase after me 5000 units from ure group...

tsk tsk

and that was one of the longest fights ive had,enjoyed it thoroughly,we play cat and mouse tomoz again ? ;)

T

tildson

But yes, sometimes they seem to sprint 1% faster than you. But hey, that goes for all of us so its even anyway.

R

Rambo

Originally posted by chimaira
Wtf is up with bards running further away from 2 mercs 1 paladin. when all has end running and sprinting (no bard speed involved)

I dont see the point in flaming this particular guy here by name.

but Ive recorded it and mayb I can do something with it.

we chases a bard from bandit camp odin nearly to hmg.

he kept "lagjumping" further away from us. a little bit at a time.

people tells me its due to windowed mode stuff.

fuck sake. play fair.

btw im QQing. plz tell me to do it more :m00:

one bard in odins did the same to me, and ...i have long wind 2 and second wind... i could not believe he got away, i started hitting him while he was mezzed by minstrel ! i was sprinting but couldnt reach him ...was fecking weird.

C

chimaira

Originally posted by sXert
and that was one of the longest fights ive had,enjoyed it thoroughly,we play cat and mouse tomoz again ? ;)

actually the fight was really top notch. a heavy weighter =)

what I thought of grp members saying u got away was I thought u used end song and sprinted
but second time I was on u to and noticed that lag thingy.

and third and fourth.

and if it wasnt on purpose its still annoying as hell.

and yes fight was great. but no more lag jumps mistar :p
oh and btw. nerf your hib grp adding while u all dead and killed us ressing :rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

This thing happened to me before the end regen nerf. Ran into a minstrel, who used up SoS first attack, then he purged a dot from my hammer. 2nd attack 3 min later he still could outrun me while i dotted him on my opening attack and had end regen 4 + long wind and sprint. And my dd's where out of range even if he where just outside meele range. So its nothing new. Was reported to Goa with logs.

G

gwal

Originally posted by angelujo
How can u twist speed when someone is hitting u?

how can u be hitting him when hes jumping further and further away, without urself jumping up to catch him? :)

was about to leave thread, but this 1 made me a bit curious

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Still get through guard easily...disease doesn't effect thrust much xD(weaponskill wise although damage wise it still reduces it a lot :E)

Also running around doesn't either help guard work oO

Not my merc,if guarded atleast 60% of the hits are blocked,you sure it was not thane guarding :p ?

A

angelujo

Originally posted by gwal
how can u be hitting him when hes jumping further and further away, without urself jumping up to catch him? :)

That's the interesting in the whole thing. Sometimes i can reach him, but most of the time i can't. And I wasn't lagging as the whole assist train had the same experience at the same time.

M

Melachi-

aint read the thread too well, but notice its bards being whined at the most, doesnt Mastery of the arcane make your run speed faster or something like that on bards? Heard something of this sort on irc cant remeber though exactly.

N

Nugusta

Originally posted by louder
@ Corran

So why do u think one special beloved Hib Tankgroup just keeps farming more random albgroups in og and albfrontier and doesn't watches for even fights with other tuff groups in emain?^^ :)

winning+rps >> nice fights

When was the last time anyone ever got a even fight in emain?

and no im not saying its because of zergs...blame teh stealther pops at amg imho :p (flame meh!!!!)

O

old.mattshanes

There's too many that's why xE

Besides fucking eld disease can make a bard outrun you too:p aswell as hit less damage, but some melee groups that don't have them and a bard outruns you whilst sprinting when you hit them from behind can be strange if that was the case?

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Melachi-
aint read the thread too well, but notice its bards being whined at the most, doesnt Mastery of the arcane make your run speed faster or something like that on bards? Heard something of this sort on irc cant remeber though exactly.

No it doesn't - several Bards wanted to respec down to speed 4 and use MOTA to increase run speed but it doesn't work.

Z

zaberhut

Originally posted by bone_idle
Blimey if us hibs/mids whined on here everytime we saw an alb doing something out of the ordinary there wouldnt be any room left.

Would you so bothered about it if there wasnt any realm points to be gained from it?. I bet not.

If he started to play his instrument in between hits and got speed up for 1 second, he would be able to get away. Just keep spamming speed song icon. Ive done it on my little bard while a mob was hitting me.

I feel proud of the bard. This one actually survived a battle without dying first.

pls tell me where they sell the tickets to neverneverland cuz u seem to live there m8.

Its a well known "cheat" / "bug" used by all 3 realms PERIOD

u go run away from mobs with your little bard, i for one is sick of ppl using it in rvr.

Its not for the fact of us loosing realm points its the fact that its a cheat, go play cs if u wanna play with cheaters 24/7 but pls stfu if u want ppl to cheat in Daoc.

E

Edlina

Originally posted by polkadot
No it doesn't - several Bards wanted to respec down to speed 4 and use MOTA to increase run speed but it doesn't work.

Actually it does, thing is it only works on the bard though, not on the rest of the group so rather silly to have bard running 3% faster than the rest of the group.

E

Edlina

Originally posted by zaberhut
pls tell me where they sell the tickets to neverneverland cuz u seem to live there m8.

Its a well known "cheat" / "bug" used by all 3 realms PERIOD

u go run away from mobs with your little bard, i for one is sick of ppl using it in rvr.

Its not for the fact of us loosing realm points its the fact that its a cheat, go play cs if u wanna play with cheaters 24/7 but pls stfu if u want ppl to cheat in Daoc.

QQ

D

Dorin

Originally posted by old.Bubble
Oh btw i play a sorc and a Cleric

before you whine

yea but you killin randoms at 3-4am... :)) just becouse you said "whine" : )

V

VodkaFairy

imo dont chase a solo bard with 2 mercs and a pally, how desperate for rps are you? ;p

no right to cheat tho, agree on that, but respect solo bards imo! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom