Tablet PC (again)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The web is loading slow mate. I turned the phrase suggestions off and its still super slow.

Cheers tdc ill have a look.

The returns policy is fairly good if you change your mind about the product you have 7 days to return it. I'll give it another spin. Just dont want to keep it if its not absolutely perfect. It set me back 400+.

Thanks all
If it is dog rough slow see if there is a version of Cyanogen for it. Backup first obviously.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If it is dog rough slow see if there is a version of Cyanogen for it. Backup first obviously.

Shouldn't really have to do that on a new Honeycomb tablet. I think its far more likely there's some Sony crapware running on it that's causing the problem, including the default browser itself (some people companies shouldn't be allowed near Webkit); the default one on my Galaxy Tab is pretty ropy, but as I said there are a ton of better alternatives.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's why I also suggested Firefox :p

Gray

FH is my second home
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sam...rance-brand-new-instore-149-97-currys-1249659

This deal is still available in certain stores, when i called up my local store they had only ex-display items up, bit gutted as i wanted to rush to get one, at that price.

This is supposedly because there is a "new" edition coming out so they're clearing the old stock. I don't get it though, whats the difference between the two models? Surely it's not just operating system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom