*Synergy-organised London Extravaganza!!* - September, 2006! - UPDATED with FORUMS

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Due to be threatened irl by an angry Greek and 2 other players I really cba to go. Sorry, but if any of these sad individuals start anything I would not be responsible for my actions. I have a stupidly short temper and I don't take being started on well irl.

For the good of the event its best if I stay away.

A shame as I was looking forward to coming and meeting players from the game, a weekend where we could put the petty bickering of FH behind us, however unfortunately for some sadcases that is apparently impossible.

Have a good weekend :)

lol who was it? Thats just sad. There are plenty of people that I dislike on FH, even to a degree yourself Gamah, but Id be man enough to put my differences to one side and have a few beers with you/them. Fuck em gamah, just go. They are probably just gobshites sat safely behind the PC screens anyway, I really cant see them flying to england to start some shit like that.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Nice avatar that Ging, where can I get me one of them ;)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
is there any confirmed dates, times ect ect on this?

got to start thinking of booking tickets :>

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Am going to say the weekend in September that contains 8th. This date seems to have been talked about the most, either here or on Synergy forum (see sig for click)

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I was the most hated person on Prydwen and I'm still probably going to go if I can be arsed. 8th is my birthday though:( so probably just for the friday night.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ill mark my odds of coming as about 40-60% i got a family wedding on 28th of august which means i have to return from spain for it. Then fly back out to spain before my job starts, but depending when my job starts will depend whether i can come or not, if im in UK ild deffo come. :)

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
If I come it will be for the friday night, and I expect a birthday drink from you. :<

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok - it's almost August so I will be making preparations and sorting out the plan for this very soon (may start this afternoon).

Lots of people have shown interest, loads more have booked flights etc so it should be a good laugh.

I'll be the guy dribbling in the corner.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
JoshYouAre said:
If I come it will be for the friday night, and I expect a birthday drink from you. :<
xD sort a set grp for rvr out an i may buy you tht drink :)

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Ok - it's almost August so I will be making preparations and sorting out the plan for this very soon (may start this afternoon).

Lots of people have shown interest, loads more have booked flights etc so it should be a good laugh.

hmm seems like an idea, whereyou thinking of meeting inlondon as imonly 30mins away ish on the a21.

can we invite some mid players so we can pound them irl :p:england:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't decided yet but will find a suitable location.

I must stress this though...this is not a "daoc meet" as such. Sure, the basis of the day is built around the fact that my guild members play daoc (duh!)...and I have opened it up to the community. However, the prime objective of the day is to leave FH egos at the door, make new friends and most of all (and this is imperitive) get shitfaced.

Hoorah.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
and most of all (and this is imperitive) get shitfaced.

Hoorah.

sounds like a mission for me tbh :)

brilliant nite last time....least i think it was :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Im going to get just drunk enough to remember what everyone else does. Then i shall make a thread with all the juicy sorded details :flame:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hmm
Any of the old prydwen folk going?
I might be able to make the pub crawl

Anyone traveling up from devon/cornwall? :) I'll have to find a place to stay too

Gins

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:

I'm defo gonna be there but i don't want anything (hotel or so) booked on my behalf. as i know how things can go wrong so its only more trouble for you. ( or whoever sorts everything out)

I will prolly be comming by TGV ( or whatever the under sea train is called) unless anyone knows a cheaper way.. ( comming from Belguim )

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
YEEEEEEES Bubble, come so you can get wrecked on tequila and pass out in the bath again. ^^

Ging

Part of the furniture
swords said:
Im going to get just drunk enough to remember what everyone else does. Then i shall make a thread with all the juicy sorded details :flame:

just drunk enough? lol not if i have anythign to do with it andy :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Right, I've wiped all of the baiting and off-topic chat.

Will be planning final details at beginning of next week!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Rod, proove to me u can organise a pissup in a brewery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom