*Synergy-organised London Extravaganza!!* - September, 2006! - UPDATED with FORUMS

Gamah

Banned
Cock Attack: The Jupitus Story.

A Young man named Jupitus is ravaged by the cock of an Eggy Beast.

Rated (18)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I think Jup will be using teh sp33d h4x! Cos he is teh lame. :(

Seriously though, I'm actually quite looking forward to it, fancy it being mods + randoms vs everyone else? :p

"Can't shoot me or i'll ban ye!"

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to reveal this to all but my Close Quarter Battle techniques are flawless, so everyone who is on my team should deffonately win. I aim to pop Griv in the head \o/

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Sorry to reveal this to all but my Close Quarter Battle techniques are flawless, so everyone who is on my team should deffonately win. I aim to pop Griv in the head \o/

All the buffalo are shaking in their hoofs :fluffle:

edit: for those who don't know, Jacob went to Iraq and the only thing he shot was a buffalo. He had to run it over with his big tank first though so it stayed still long enough for him to hit it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mall said:

edit: for those who don't know, Jacob went to Iraq and the only thing he shot was a buffalo. He had to run it over with his big tank first though so it stayed still long enough for him to hit it.

even then he took an entire magazine from an rifle to actually make the kill :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Mall said:

First of all, it wasent a tank, it was an APC! Second, it wasent me who ran it over, technically :p

And do Dave, buffalos are f00king hard creatures to kill I'll tell u that!

/em empties a mag on to magz :p

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
First of all, it wasent a tank, it was an APC! Second, it wasent me who ran it over, technically :p

And do Dave, buffalos are f00king hard creatures to kill I'll tell u that!

/em empties a mag on to magz :p

You are not making it any better for yourself, poor Jacob :fluffle:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
guild meetings are fun.

i think i still remember a few things from the last 3 merry man meetings we had in Bruges.

beer ! crazy dutch people throwing girls in fish ponds and fishing them out again only to start a relation with them... beer ! people waking up with half of their head and eyebrowes shaven off. beer ! swedish moonshine and french absinthe. beer ! Kebab !

oh yes, we payed homage to bachus and dionysus.

Lethul

FH is my second home
sounds like fun, wish i could get there and show Ging how its done irl! duuuuuuuuuuude :D

but im broke :( (or will be after the summer)

edit: any swede know aprox how much it would cost gbg-london etc?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Ask atos, he knows all of getting to London from schveeeeden! :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
It's actually cheaper to go from Finland->Sweden->London afaik (atleast it was for Soulfly)

Check prices with Ryanair. =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Säve (Gothenburg) to Stanstead (London) can be as little as 200-300 SEK, one way. That's with Ryan Air, yeah.

I might be in Brighton in the middle of September, so maybe I could squeeze this into the calendar too... :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:

ill evade and pwn you tbh :<

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:

ill evade and pwn you tbh :<

i might even try to drag aduro along too ;p

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Swine... If this was a week earlier it would have been sooo easy to attend as the 'other half'' is out of the country then...

The meet is the first weekend she's back after being away for 5 weeks so it could proove tricky :(

I'll beg, grovel and see if I can make an appearance at some point... I really wanted to shoot Martok with a paintball gun :(

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
im up for beer and curry missions, and i know its been said before but airsofting kicks paintballing's skinny butt all over the park.

id be more than happy to help organise the airsofting as it will be a darn side cheaper than paintball and much, much more fun!

i live in london and know the local companies that run airsoft sites in and around the big smoke.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully I'll be on tour and be able to come out for a bit with you lot! :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
now i wish i i wouldn't be struggling for money as badly as i am atm - if i find a well paying job for the summer i might come and nag some guildies into joining me.

the thought of shooting at gingy is too good to resist :eek:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
now i wish i i wouldn't be struggling for money as badly as i am atm - if i find a well paying job for the summer i might come and nag some guildies into joining me.

the thought of shooting at gingy is too good to resist :eek:

less ganking with gank group, more mcdonalds/random job/selling arse down the docks/whatever and you'll have plenty cash.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
If only you could convert RPs into money! Introduce a real economy in DAoC, just like in Project Entropia, and you will soon have well-filled servers and gank groups getting real serious about winning. :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I am really interested and in fact would normally be able to make this easily enough but once more would have to miss this one because I am away on work most of the middle of September. :(

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Certainly interested, the past london zergs have been good fun. count me in... tentatively

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Argh another party? Only thing I have learnt from these everyone gets drunk acts silly and I have a sore head in the morning!

Yeah I'll come :drink:

Dakkath said:
... I really wanted to shoot Martok with a paintball gun :(

Ah wow we have so much in common :p I'll more than likely be able to make it if Amanita gives me a lift :touch:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Doink-666 said:
Ah wow we have so much in common :p I'll more than likely be able to make it if Amanita gives me a lift :touch:

Aw, darnit. Now I have to learn how to drive. Hells is still never ever getting into any car of mine though!

Wisty, would it help if i begged and grovelled too? Maybe we can get her to come along as well, I owe that woman drinks for making me laugh so much ;)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
if this ends in a weekend, i might come, means i get hmm 2 trips to UK in under 2 months, going to blackpool or whatever its called in october, but with cheap flight tickets i might be able.. but how the hell do i recognize you people? and.. is the guinness draughted or on pesky cans in london? :p

Gamah

Banned
Due to be threatened irl by an angry Greek and 2 other players I really cba to go. Sorry, but if any of these sad individuals start anything I would not be responsible for my actions. I have a stupidly short temper and I don't take being started on well irl.

For the good of the event its best if I stay away.

A shame as I was looking forward to coming and meeting players from the game, a weekend where we could put the petty bickering of FH behind us, however unfortunately for some sadcases that is apparently impossible.

Have a good weekend :)

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Due to be threatened irl by an angry Greek and 2 other players I really cba to go. Sorry, but if any of these sad individuals start anything I would not be responsible for my actions. I have a stupidly short temper and I don't take being started on well irl.

For the good of the event its best if I stay away.

A shame as I was looking forward to coming and meeting players from the game, a weekend where we could put the petty bickering of FH behind us, however unfortunately for some sadcases that is apparently impossible.

Have a good weekend :)
You would probably find that people like that are the ones who wouldn't have the balls to show their faces at one of these events in any case... but sorry I won't be meeting you Gamah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom