*Synergy-organised London Extravaganza!!* - September, 2006! - UPDATED with FORUMS

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
For English and anyone else not so sure about getting to London from other parts of UK. Check this site out, you can get returns from around £5 if you book 1 month in advance. http://www.megabus.co.uk/uk/timetables/

And Togs, if your better half got site of the pictures from the last Synergy party she would never sign any pass again <runs away giggling holding the evidence>

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
On this paintball thing would i be allowed to bring own gun (34 bullets in 2 seconds) and own gear ect:p?

It's like radar in DAoC, so nip !!

Nate

FH is my second home
SkarIronfist said:
I will try once again to make it for the drinking (No paintball for me, don't want to be subject of NERF BDs, when people have weapons in their hands).

This time I have actually put it in my Diary.

Hopefully a few more of the Savage Conclave can make it, apart from Kraben who smells (bad).

omg the old one is going! maybe i'll go too, just i havent got enough money :p

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Mall said:
And Togs, if your better half got site of the pictures from the last Synergy party she would never sign any pass again <runs away giggling holding the evidence>

lol so true :) still it was nice to see what i got up to after the alcohol kicked in :drink:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i maybe come if sharma + atos do, mega stoner party r us

atos

Fledgling Freddie
scarloc said:
I hope to be there, sounds great! :] Last one in London was ace!

Remember getting instructions to the tube station from atos, scribbled on the back of my exam results paper :]

Wtf I don't remember that?

Honsestly I doubt I'll have the money to afford a trip like that. Depends if I can find a job for the rest of the summer.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Going to do my utmost to be here. Missed the first two and really want to attend one of these! :)

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Sharma said:
I would like to see is Xyliana & Elendar could appear again, they rocked for hosts last year! :p

2nd that :)

And nice one Eggy

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Tzee.

Now I said Scarloc scared me while drunk, but you have me absolutely petrified of any drunk danish person now. :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers :)

Please do make effort to look at forums in my sig; all discussion should go there as a central hub for this event. Registering takes just a minute.

:cheers:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Tzee.

Now I said Scarloc scared me while drunk, but you have me absolutely petrified of any drunk danish person now. :p

All that and he's got a hot mother too!

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Sharma said:
Tzee.

<333

megadave

I am a FH squatter
lol just read sharma's post on the forum, was thinking exactly the same thing :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Toggers said:
If I promise to be a good boy this time can i come along to this pls uncle rod?!

Last time i met up with you lot it was proper mental :)

This is ofc if my lil lady signs the permission slip :drink:

If in any doubt, its not a daoc geeky thing, i mentioned daoc once and got slapped with a piece of nan bread twice and then got my food taken away.......bastids :(

lol no fucking chance if she knows im comming. As i have been the root of all evil in your life according to your stories about me!

"Scott try not to stagger when we get to the doormen"
"ayeeee, bijfbwennwfwc im sha lisshhle pisshhed"

BTW Rod NO FUCKIGN GAY COCKTAIL BARS, I DONT CARE IF WIM WANTS HIS FIX.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
BTW Rod NO FUCKIGN GAY COCKTAIL BARS, I DONT CARE IF WIM WANTS HIS FIX.

Haha...

"I NEED ZEE COCKTAILS!"

Gotta get Tog at least twice as fucked as he was last time...but this time mate, GET IN THE RIGHT TAXI!!! Was fucking hilarious watching Ging literally drag your arse out of a taxi, up the street and into ours.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
Haha...

"I NEED ZEE COCKTAILS!"

Gotta get Tog at least twice as fucked as he was last time...but this time mate, GET IN THE RIGHT TAXI!!! Was fucking hilarious watching Ging literally drag your arse out of a taxi, up the street and into ours.

rofl! yeh i imagine that mustve been funny to see, unfortunately like the few hours prior to that i have 0 memory of it!

was a great nite, really hope i can make this one :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Toggers said:
rofl! yeh i imagine that mustve been funny to see, unfortunately like the few hours prior to that i have 0 memory of it!

Ha! There's so many things I wanna say about that night but can't due to legal reasons :p

Anyway - sign up on the forums!!! And lemme know!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
i need to do some planning, but very likley to be there :>

and make for gods sake sure that jarahl gets his lazy ass there :p

I will be there, at least for the weekend.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Toggers said:

Aye it was a good night. Really like the taxi episode :D Its a miracle I remember any of that tho as I was so shitfaced

Gamah

Banned
I'll allow people to punch me in my face for £50 a punch..Come on Gamah haters, time to put your money where your mouth is :<

Oh yeah! i'll do anything for money...Except bum Vladamir, :|

Chronictank

FH is my second home
SkarIronfist said:
I will try once again to make it for the drinking (No paintball for me, don't want to be subject of NERF BDs, when people have weapons in their hands).
rofl :worthy:

Gamah said:
Should be able to come along with me.
I used up all my leave already so will have to bribe someone at work with beer to cover for me

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom