SWG junkies- get your game here

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by SilverHood
gonna cost us europeans a fortune... over 10 quid a month!

Best get an extra paper round then Korvie :p

C

cHodAX

Sub for 3 months and it should be under £10 a month which I think is fairly reasonable.

S

SilverHood

yeah, but I might not be playing for 3 months... cos I start uni in september, and I got no idea if I can play from campus

and Nico

:wall:

:D

M

minstrel_kyra

looking to hear updates!

Okay guys, its been a few days now.

Who has actually received their copies yet, anyone???

S

SilverHood

Re: looking to hear updates!

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Okay guys, its been a few days now.

Who has actually received their copies yet, anyone???

I have, and a guildie of mine has too, plays stomper/skie mid/pryd

we hunt everynight at Mos Espa, supplying the crafters of Mos Quito with hide and bone :)

Name is Kor'vy on eclipse :cool:

S

Serbitar

you can also get it from w w w . sps-systems . co . uk (damn thing wont lemme post urls yet :~/ )

or you could try an find one on ebay like i did and get it for £32 inc delivery w00t etc.. !!!

T

Tufnir

Got mine from gamestop.com, 2 day delivery, UPS express :)

Im residing on Wanderhome server with some other from KN. Eclipse was a lill to crowded I think.

What server are you on Roo?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Gave up waiting on DVDBoxoffice and I don't think I'd reccomend anyone else to try them either.

Have cancelled the order and placed it with Gamestop. With any luck, another week and I'll have it :)

B

beck-uk

I ordered mine from Gamestop and it came after about 4 days via UPS. Be warned though there is a tax charge of around £17 you have to pay when they deliver it to you!

I am Beck Beastly on eclipse. :great:

Initial impression is that there is a lot to take in! So many skills, Im already dabbling in unarmed combat (I am the one!), scouting (building traps and camps), medic (making stim packs and healing myself in combat), artisan (surveying for resources and digging em up then making tasty treats and eventually armour).

I am working towards becoming a creature handler (my minstrel will be born again!) and I reckon by the time I have mastered that and got some HULK sized animals at my command they will have patched to ridable pets and I will be aloft my beasty running havoc as an evil crazy person!! :clap:

...or maybe not

S

SilverHood

getting scouting xo is relatively easy... i'm stuck on wilderness survival... I just don't ever have the need to make camps, and i'm not advancing at all...

might grab CH and buy a rancor for 75k just to show off

V

vestax

im on Eclipse as Evolution (someone had already taken Vestax :( )

M

minstrel_kyra

Finally got my copy and got settled in last night.

I'm on Eclipse as Kyr'a Moondancer.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Just in from work. Shipping confirmation has been emailled to me :)

S

Serbitar

w00t SWG arrived today... Ni'Tel based on Corellia - Eclipse server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom