SWG junkies- get your game here

M

minstrel_kyra

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/3546844

Outpost.com WILL ship to Europe. I just talked to them on the phone and they definately will ship to you. Will cost about $16-20 extra for shipping (that price is for the UK, not sure how much extra for the rest of Europe) and will take 5 business days. (they ship via federal express or such so you know you will get it). They also have a number for you guys to call internationally if you have any other questions. (its right there on that page)

Anyway, just doing my part to help you guys since I know many of you are excited about this game.

M

minstrel_kyra

Not sure what server, etc. Never got beta so i haven't gotten to try it out yet. Not even sure what career I'll have, but she'll be human I am pretty sure.

It goes on sale this Thursday here so I will have to wait and see. I will definately play a rebel though and will use Kyra or something close to that. :)

C

cHodAX

Rebel?? Oh dear, ooh dearie dear :( Looks like I am going to have to shoot you then or maybe turn you to the Dark Side :D Muuhahahaahahaaaaa :p

C

cHodAX

/slaps Kyra with his 10" special lightsabre that looks strangely schlongish :p

S

SilverHood

I'll most likely be playing Eclipse with a few daoc buddies...

expect to see dumb trolls and mad spiritmasters doing their thing ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Looking like it will be Eclipse for me and my fellow nutbars.

Squad Leaders have some problems still not fixed from beta but I just like the overall idea of the class.

I'm already planning my No.1 Macro:

/t Korvarn Boring conversation anyway...

:)

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
/slaps Kyra with his 10" special lightsabre that looks strangely schlongish :p

cHodAX Dark Helmet.

You call that a lightsabre?

I may have a look at SWG but only if there is a Euro server at some stage.

Then I will go on a killing spree of everything sickly cutie from Lucas space.

Ewoks first.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

O

old.Krusha

Eclipse .. Imperial all the way... but i promise ill spare you Kyra :)

Btw anyone here doing a Imperial PA?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Ancient Shadows will be neutral, though may covertly support a faction. We have a roleplay agenda of our own and the plan is to build up a campaign over an extended period of time for our own members.

What we may be looking for is a PA to set up opposing us for roleplay purposes so we can have some rollicking good B-Movie fun and for this kind of thing faction isn't important.

From our fledgling website:

"We watched the great ones falling,
Fighting as they burned and fell.
We who guard will watch until,
They rise from Ancient Shadows."

V

VidX

Good luck guys, cya back in DAoC soon, cause sorry to spoil your fun, but SW:G is shite beyond compare.

Nowhere near finished, and a large percentage of the beta testers thought that, PvP stil isn't sorted, and don't even get me started on the crafting side of it.

Seriously, don't jump into SW:G for at least 6 months, plus if the lag during beta is anything like retail, I definitely won't be going near retail.

J

Jonaldo

Lots of people who don't play SW:G are saying it's poo, tell them to shush also :p

M

minstrel_kyra

how many chars can you have?

maybe i'll make 1 of each (one rebel, one empire)

R

Roo Stercogburn

EDIT: have slapped Nico about about and hence edited this :D

Kyra: 1 char per server unless you manage to unlock the secret slot that gives you a Jedi.

F

frogster

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
how many chars can you have?

maybe i'll make 1 of each (one rebel, one empire)

Last i heard, one char per server.......................

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
EDIT: have slapped Nico about about and hence edited this :D

Can I have another please? :p

S

Shanaia

Hello,

Thank you for your recent Outpost.com order.

Regretfully, your order has been canceled as the item(s) you ordered is
not available for export. Our contracts with some manufacturers prohibit
us from shipping their products outside of the 50 United States.

Please visit our website at www.outpost.com to select another item and
place a new order or, you may contact our sales group at 1-860-927-2050
or sales@outpost.com for further assistance.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Outpost.com Order Processing

tough luck .. any other suggestions guys?

M

minstrel_kyra

Oh dear... :(

I am so sorry Shanaia. Now I feel really bad for telling you guys for using that website.

Hmm, have you tried ebgames.com yet?

F

frien

Same thing

They don't sell to outside US either. Everywhere i have looked have same policy. Hopefully a guy i know through a friend can buy it for me in the states and upload it to me

K

Kaitlyn

I have just ordered from outpost, without reading the rest of the thread, doesnt seem to be any problem with my order so far.

Q

Quemine

I ordered my copy from EBgames, wasn't any problems there.. Well, haven't recieved it yet so who knows.. :)

O

old.Bubble

someone on ebay was selling SWG fresh copys...price was quite dear at 39GBP

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by VidX
Good luck guys, cya back in DAoC soon, cause sorry to spoil your fun, but SW:G is shite beyond compare.

Nowhere near finished, and a large percentage of the beta testers thought that, PvP stil isn't sorted, and don't even get me started on the crafting side of it.

Seriously, don't jump into SW:G for at least 6 months, plus if the lag during beta is anything like retail, I definitely won't be going near retail.

I hate football (soccer ;)) but does that stop millions of millions to enjoy it? Even tho its a crap sport with one team/country always being the better, referees being blind as mice and other different "bugs". Whatever comes along that YOU like im sure theres 1000 that dont. Its the way of things, i for one loved it during my time in beta. And im sure i will enjoy it when i get my copy.

Daoc was fun but i found SWG more entertaining.

But im sure more than a few of the YAY sayers will go Nooooo and go back to daoc, as it sounds better than it actually is that i can agree on, so my tip for you who is going to try this game for the first time... Forget what you have read and go into it with out any pre-conceptions. and oh dum-diggity you will enjoy it so much more.

"You must unlearn what you have learned" - Little freaky green guy stoked on dagobah green.

S

SilverHood

gonna cost us europeans a fortune... over 10 quid a month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom