Sweet Dreams Recruiting.

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet Dreams are Recruiting....

Guild was created about 2 weeks ago with a bunch of irl m8s and has done very well and now we aim to expand our list of members:

The requirement are:

Lvl 50 is a must and must be within 2 items of completing your toa template.

You can PM Lav in game or send me a private msg on this forum and i will get back to you.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
hi megamates, I am uber uber L43 elf champion, fully lw specced, rest blunt .. can I PLEASEPLESAE join ur guild ? I am missing many times from my template, but I fix them asap and then I be strong and kill many .. can I join plzplz ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Jika said:
hi megamates, I am uber uber L43 elf champion, fully lw specced, rest blunt .. can I PLEASEPLESAE join ur guild ? I am missing many times from my template, but I fix them asap and then I be strong and kill many .. can I join plzplz ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Go get me a <Hunk of Cheese> and ill trade for FW , gogo Jika , Id like some muffins also ...

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
Druid level 50 (muithitl) rr 3l8 and growing .. i need 2 items... to complete template ... if i had enc i wouuld be able to buy them tho... i need GoV , HE and Arcanite magma infused blocker thats all i need ... hope that i will pass the test .. c u in game...next saturday or sunday then i will be able to play cos in the rest of week i will be out of game , good bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom