This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sweet Dreams Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by Laviski, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Laviski

Laviski Fledgling Freddie

Sweet Dreams are Recruiting....

Guild was created about 2 weeks ago with a bunch of irl m8s and has done very well and now we aim to expand our list of members:

The requirement are:

Lvl 50 is a must and must be within 2 items of completing your toa template.

You can PM Lav in game or send me a private msg on this forum and i will get back to you.

2. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

hi megamates, I am uber uber L43 elf champion, fully lw specced, rest blunt .. can I PLEASEPLESAE join ur guild ? I am missing many times from my template, but I fix them asap and then I be strong and kill many .. can I join plzplz ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

3. Punishment

Punishment Part of the furniture

Go get me a <Hunk of Cheese> and ill trade for FW , gogo Jika , Id like some muffins also ...

4. Valgyr

Valgyr Fledgling Freddie

jika grow up

5. Tor_nada2004

Tor_nada2004 Fledgling Freddie

Druid level 50 (muithitl) rr 3l8 and growing .. i need 2 items... to complete template ... if i had enc i wouuld be able to buy them tho... i need GoV , HE and Arcanite magma infused blocker thats all i need ... hope that i will pass the test .. c u in game...next saturday or sunday then i will be able to play cos in the rest of week i will be out of game , good bye

6. i got a hunk of cheese xD

7. Everz

Everz FH is my second home

go back to Pryd Sama! :twak: