Sweden's foreign minister murderd

A

_asq_shazzy

HAHAHAHAHA

Ban from the forums because i made a joke. This was posted in the General Discussion of DAoC, its meant to be in Off-Topic. So it should be moved.

You people really need to get a sense of humor

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by _asq_shazzy
HAHAHAHAHA

Take you long to come up with that? My advice is don't give up your day job at McDonalds.

A

Aarweenie

what does this have to do with daoc?

well... Bimbobane sugested a certain dress code to wear in game cause of this murder... if a person well known to you die you will feel sorry for her/him... as a minister she was a leader, she represented what the swedish people think in foregin matters...

I don't know anyone that died 11th september 2001 either... but I feel sorry for all the ones that did and their relatives...

if Sven Blom get murdered, ofc I will feel sorry for the familly and relatives... might not show it by wearing something special ingame but since I didn't know Sven Blom, but I did know Anna Lind... not personally... but I knew her...

A

_asq_shazzy

Never knew i worked at McDonalds. LOL
cHodAX ever heard the phrase "Never judge a book by its cover"

Come to think about it that must mean everyone that posts humor and jokes on these forums must work at McDonalds aswell :D

She died, she must have done something to get attacked. She Said somethiing wrong or what ever. Unless her attacker was a pure nut case. The way to get through a death is make joke about it try and avoid the unhappiness about it. I should know when my father died i kept a straight face i remembered all the funny things and have a laugh about it. Once you have someone die you will understand a little better old.cHodAX

O

old.diabolus

nobody forced ppl to read this post, no? if u dont like it just ignore it, its the mods job to move threads arround in these boards.

/respect

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by _asq_shazzy
Never knew i worked at McDonalds. LOL
cHodAX ever heard the phrase "Never judge a book by its cover"

Come to think about it that must mean everyone that posts humor and jokes on these forums must work at McDonalds aswell :D

She died, she must have done something to get attacked. She Said somethiing wrong or what ever. Unless her attacker was a pure nut case. The way to get through a death is make joke about it try and avoid the unhappiness about it. I should know when my father died i kept a straight face i remembered all the funny things and have a laugh about it. Once you have someone die you will understand a little better old.cHodAX

Hmm, since I am 28 and I have had a number of family members pass away your point is mute. The so called joke you made isn't funny, just bad taste. Do you often laugh when defenceless women are brutally murdered?

T

Tilda

Such a shame she died, I have a little feeling it was done by some anti euro person, but still a shamy :(

L

Lorath

Really sad :(

Find it even more sad when people make fun of her death and starts flaming..

C

chimaira

joking about something like this comparing to DoT deaths PA etc is a friggin joke u idiot.

this is a shock in sweden u little punk..

If u have nothing useful or respectful to post. dont bother on a thread like this.

and Chodax. if u are so bloddy cool and old. dont start some stupid this doesnt belong here shit.

if some wanna show their respect in daoc wearing colors let them.

if someone can post off topic what they do at work.
then this can bloddy hell be put here aswell.

We lost a fine foreign minister. :(

/salute

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by chimaira

and Chodax. if u are so bloddy cool and old. dont start some stupid this doesnt belong here shit.

At no point did I say I was cool, all I did was point out that this was in the wrong forums. Soon after the topic was moved so someone agreed with me. I didn't turn this thread into a flamefest but I have the right to express my opinion here. All that said, I was very saddened to hear the news of her death. I have paid my respects, she sounded like she was a far better polititian than any of the losers in the British parliment.

M

majkster

If you murder a foreign minister its more then a murder it is also a strike against the democracy in sweden.

O

old.Dillinja

If someone murdered Tony Blair I wouldn't give a shit.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Tilda
Such a shame she died, I have a little feeling it was done by some anti euro person, but still a shamy :(

I sure as hell dont hope thats the reason, cuz there will be a YES for Euro couse of this.

I truely hope this was a "random" attack, Political murders is so much worse.

D

DeSlisser

My respects to the swedish people for their loss. Let's hope the purpetrator gets caught soon.

That people do that kind of things only they reject someones opinion about a coin. Standpoints against it can be voiced by voting NO! instead of stabbing someone multiple times.

/me feels sad

S

Stinko

Those conclusions can´t be drawn at the moment... Lets not jump ahead and judge people before we know for a fact who did it

From what we know at the moment it could have been a drunk bum in a bad mood as well as a US Navy Seal on mission

M

Mid - Kirinia

Originally posted by old.Dillinja

Why? He deserves to die or something?

And relating to the topic - my condolences to the Swedish people. A friend of mine in work is Swedish and she was very upset today.

A

amuse

I am sorry for ur loss Sweeden :(:(

and for all those "she was PAd" "The DOT finished her of" ppl.. u have a serius problem if u think someones death is funny..

and laugh aboute ur own fathers death.... i truly feel sorry for u, ur mind must be so screwed up..

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.Dillinja

same here, same with most politicans tbh..

/respect to her

D

Derric

A 5 year old girl got stabbed to death by a 25 yeard old man with psychiatric problems in Arvika/Sweden the same day.
Not as many words about that in the newspapers of course. :l

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Derric
A 5 year old girl got stabbed to death by a 25 yeard old man with psychiatric problems in Arvika/Sweden the same day.

Now that's just plain sick.

F

freeq

Originally posted by Derric

i feel for the child more than the politician tbh, least the politician saw some part of life...

/respect

M

mordia

Is this there going to happen like it did on Palme case?

D

DaggerElivager

my deepest condolences to all the people who have been affected bvy this tradegy and those arses who put stupid fecking comments here should go get a fecking life.

Tis sad to see any person hurt or die...but when it is a figurehead of a nation, it is emphasised so much more. That doesnt mean their life is worth more but it is publicised much more

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by mordia
Is this there going to happen like it did on Palme case?

I doubt that ( sure as hell hope not ).
This time theres more vitness and a pic of the guy.

Dont think Säpo can afford another "Palme case"

L

Laston

odd she died on 11 september :( and yes i live in sweden so im not shocked but i feel sad for her husband and two kids

if it turns out like palme case (witch is still going on i think :sick: ) im gonna get really sick :(

H

Harhr

Well she died in the wounds she got the 11th, but the stabbing happened the 10th. I am finnish and it is very shocking to hear that stuff like this happens just close to our own country...

I seriously hope the catch the murderer and that he gets the punishment from what he did.

My deepest condolences to Anna Lindh and her whole family.

PS. I can't even be arsed to answer the idiotic replies here from some particular fucks, I thought that people could show some respect...

O

old.Atrox

Heard on the radio that the police now know who the guy is ( the guy on the tape has been named and vitness has confirmed the guy on the tape is the murder ).
I hope this is the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom