Sweden's foreign minister murderd

B

BimboBane

Anna Lindh, 46, was stabbed several times in the chest, stomach and arms while shopping around 4 p.m. Wednesday at the upscale NK (Nordiska Kompaniet) store.

"I have received with sorrow information that Sweden's Foreign Minister Anna Lindh died this morning at 5.29 a.m. of her wounds," Prime Minister Göran Persso told a news conference Thursday.

As a remebrence to her and her family the Norrsken alliance have decided to until her funeral have a united colour scheme. And hereby invite everybody whom also will show their despite for this act to follow our scheme.

All armour part's except arms bleeched, arms are black/charcoal/darkgray.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/09/11/sweden.stabbing/index.html

BimboBane
GM Bulle af Fetstryk
GM Norrsken

S

Stinko

A sad day in Sweden

Zhapabjosti
GM Ragnarök in Norrsken

G

Gewny

Sad
She was a "real" person.... not a "politician"

(I will join norrsken, regarding to dress code that is)
:(

K

Kraben

omg did she die?? I saw a headline this morning on danish tv2's text tv that her condition was improving??

Sad to hear if she is dead.. :/

O

old.Gromnir

:(

Makes me sad to think off

from denmark !

C

corranhorn1

Its a sad world when one cant even go to a shop without fear of ones life ending. My heart goes out to those that were her family and friends and hopefully they swiftly find this unidentified killer.

Things like this just bring into perspective what the world is currently like, one day we will all live in peace (no time soon but still) and when people look back in history it be a dire view they will have of our times.

A

ashitaka

What the hell has this got to do with DAOC? MODS!

D

dr_doctor

Originally posted by ashitaka
What the hell has this got to do with DAOC? MODS!

Show some respect you git. Norrsken is telling you all what colors they will use in order to pay their respect.

You know, simple respect. Or don't you know the meaning of it?

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by dr_doctor
Show some respect you git. Norrsken is telling you all what colors they will use in order to pay their respect.

You know, simple respect. Or don't you know the meaning of it?

I came to this forum for reading DAOC related stuff, not for the Swedish Daily News. If everonye who died got a thread on their own... noone could read anything. Now F/O.

G

ghoul

Sorry to hear this, but it still doesnt belong in here, rather go to off topic, again, sorry for your loss :(

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by Stinko
A sad day in Sweden

Sadder when a famous person dies than any commoner? You grieve more now than when Sven Blom dies? (Whoever that is)? You stupid fucks.

L

Levin the Blue

Originally posted by ashitaka
I came to this forum for reading DAOC related stuff, not for the Swedish Daily News. If everonye who died got a thread on their own... noone could read anything. Now F/O.

You sir, are an idiot.

There are many of us (not just Swedes) who deeply respected this lady as one of Europe's finest politicians. It is DaoC related, because some good people wanted to share a moment in game by using dress code to honour her memory, and let others know about it.

If you can't stand reading a post about a subject that many people feel for on this day, then you are the one who should kindly FO and go back to reading about the next fotm class or whatever interests you. Freedom of speech, freedom of what to read, etc.

And no i rarely post on here, but this response from Mr. Ashitaka just pissed me off greatly.

Thank you.

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by Levin the Blue
You sir, are an idiot.

There are many of us (not just Swedes) who deeply respected this lady as one of Europe's finest politicians. It is DaoC related, because some good people wanted to share a moment in game by using dress code to honour her memory, and let others know about it.

If you can't stand reading a post about a subject that many people feel for on this day, then you are the one who should kindly FO and go back to reading about the next fotm class or whatever interests you. Freedom of speech, freedom of what to read, etc.

And no i rarely post on here, but this response from Mr. Ashitaka just pissed me off greatly.

Thank you.

You fag, are an idiot. I'm gonna read some random death-advert and make every DAOC player dress in pink cause they died, and if they don't like it they are insensitive motherfuckers from hell... please.. spare me.

Fine she died, you care alot, but please, fuck off to another forum.

C

cHodAX

Regardless of flames this is indeed sad news, however as others have said this isn't the forum for it.

L

Levin the Blue

Why is it not the right forum?

They wanted to inform people on the server so they could join the memorial if they so chose.

Isn't the off topic forum meant for non DaoC stuff? If they had been talking about going out somewhere IRL and do a manifistation against violence, then yes, it would have been the wrong forum.

But this had to do with informing people on the Prydwen server.

And Ashitaka, you seriously crack me up. :clap: I'll stick true to the advice in my own sig now and stop addressing you. So please scream yourself out of air, and then don't forget to take your pill. :p

B

Belsameth

Ashitaka: at least pretend to be at least somewhat respectfull, even if you don't agree with either the memorial or the fact that this was posted in general (where it belongs, seeing how it involves a serverwide event)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Belsameth
Ashitaka: at least pretend to be at least somewhat respectfull, even if you don't agree with either the memorial or the fact that this was posted in general (where it belongs, seeing how it involves a serverwide event)

This is the general forum for DAoC not international news, sure it involves a memorial but the tragic events have ZERO to do with the actual game. The whole reason we have off topic forums is for the purpose of posts releating to non-game issues. Now you may use a technicality because they intend to hold a memorial in-game but it doesn't change the fact that the forums should be used for the purpose of events relating to the game and it's players, not outside events that some players wish to acknowlegde. It is my opinion and I am expressing it, others feel the same and this topic should be moved to the OT forum.

B

Brinx

Suspended the account for a week. There are far better ways of asking for a thread to be moved than telling people to fuck off several times and flaming them, particularly on a more sensitive thread.

S

scarffs

Pa, ok, but the dot got her.

/serious mode
I agree its sad, and why not on this forum ?
I sure don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom