Surs

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Why should I waste hours of my life searching through newspaper archives on-line (assuming the paper actually has them) for a story I have already read in a normal paper newspaper just because your arrogant enough to believe I actually CARE wether you believe me or not?

Sorry to burst your bubble but I honestly don't give a toss wether you believe me or not, I have better things to do with my time then lie about what I have or havent read in a newspaper believe it or not.

If you want to search for yourself head over to the Sun website and check for yourself.

But, but, you cared enough to reply to him. awww. :fluffle:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Nahh you just claim you are much worse off than the minorities
The government love them
But they are out to get you.

There's nothing more pathetic than a white hetrosexual male complaining that that he has a harder time than someone from a minority group. :wanker:

Still persisting with the loophole thing?
You are presenting "facts" without even attempting to substantiate them and expecting people to believe that if they are white they will be discriminated against and there isnt a damn thing they can do about it.
Which is total bollocks.
If a white male is discriminated against he has the same rights and protections as everyone else.
That's scaremongering in my book.

No I claim im worse of then people just sponging of the government and living of my taxes.

The racial thing was a side note on how you need to be a minority OR sponger for the government to give you a break.

And at least I can pressent my view without resorting to wanker emotes, funny how someone trying to present a 'mature' arguement still has to resort to childish insults, do grow up.

And last of all, no, I presented a news story I read, nothing more nothing less.

eble@work said:
Someone from South Africa might be able to tell you about the interesting laws there:

I'm sure I heard that 70% of all positions must be filled by non-white employees reglardless of experience or ability.

That sounds very much like what the paper quoted but without the paper to check I couldn't say for certain.

Raven said:
I do find it odd that there is a black policeman's association http://www.bpa.cc/ isn't this racist in itself? wonder what would happen if a white person tried to join. Not that i really give a shit. people need to stop jumping up and down about "the race card" if they want to help put a stop to racism. Ali G put it quite well "is it cuz i is black???"

I quite agree, you have a black policemans association, and a Music of black origin (MOBO) awards, yet if we tried to have a white associate or an award ceromany specific for white music people would be up in arms about it and every ethnic group would be screaming racist.

Raven said:
odd that a thread about keep take or something can turn into a debate about racism :)

This is a game that encourages you to slaughter as many Dwarfs, Elves or Britons as you possibly can just because they are an enemy race, its really not that hard to draw a link.

Cromcruaich said:
But, but, you cared enough to reply to him. awww. :fluffle:

I care to explain my stance on the topic and I care to let all readers know why I do or do not reply, that does not mean I care about a specific individuals opinion.

Sorin

Banned
That was all a big ....ing mouthfull of air.
Not sure i've ever seen that much rabble in a rvr thread.

Funny how surs can lead to political stuff.

Bad baby!! Bad baby!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
No I claim im worse of then people just sponging of the government and living of my taxes.

The racial thing was a side note on how you need to be a minority OR sponger for the government to give you a break.

And at least I can pressent my view without resorting to wanker emotes, funny how someone trying to present a 'mature' arguement still has to resort to childish insults, do grow up.

And last of all, no, I presented a news story I read, nothing more nothing less.

You need to be a non-white for the gov to give you a break?
haha
What sort of breaks do non-whites get that you don't?
As a white male who has lived in the UK for most of his life I never ever encountered a situation with the government or anyone else for that matter were being white was a handicap.
There is no group in the UK were you are less likely to suffer discrimination than being a white hetrosexual male, and yet you still insist on whining that you would be better off as a minority.
Grow up yourself and grow a backbone whilst you are at it.

Ok, I wont use the emote, I'll just come out and call you a racist wanker.
Better?

You are not presenting a news story, you are still insisting on claiming that there is a legal way to discriminate against whites in the UK despite having no evidence whatsoever.
You are spreading lies in order to justify your racist views.

Damn that must be sexist to have a female police officers association, or perhaps like with the black police officers association having a support group for minority officers be they female, black or muslim is a way to counter the old boys culture that is prevalent in an organisation like the police that has been proven to suffer from institutional racism and lost black/female officers at a rate much much much higher than white male officers.

Mobo, music of black ORIGIN.
I've seen white winners, Eminem, Tim Westwood, Justin Timberlake amoung others, the awards are for those that play/perform music that has grown out of black culture, not an award show for coloured performers.
It's no more racist than the celtic music awards having white winners who are mostly Irish win every year.

pip

Banned
Aiteal said:
haha
What sort of breaks do non-whites get that you don't?
As a white male who has lived in the UK for most of his life I never ever encountered a situation with the government or anyone else for that matter were being white was a handicap.
There is no group in the UK were you are less likely to suffer discrimination than being a white hetrosexual male, and yet you still insist on whining that you would be better off as a minority.
Grow up yourself and grow a backbone whilst you are at it.

Better?

You are not presenting a news story, you are still insisting on claiming that there is a legal way to discriminate against whites in the UK despite having no evidence whatsoever.

Damn that must be sexist to have a female police officers association, or perhaps like with the black police officers association having a support group for minority officers be they female, black or muslim is a way to counter the old boys culture that is prevalent in an organisation like the police that has been proven to suffer from institutional racism and lost black/female officers at a rate much much much higher than white male officers.

Mobo, music of black ORIGIN.
I've seen white winners, Eminem, Tim Westwood, Justin Timberlake amoung others, the awards are for those that play/perform music that has grown out of black culture, not an award show for coloured performers.
It's no more racist than the celtic music awards having white winners who are mostly Irish win every year.
Nice post

Ps...For a Irish guy you appear clever...now that is rare:p JOKE

Zede

Part of the furniture
Its real sad how simple people like kagato as so easily influenced by right wing media. You really are a cluess fuck Mr Bridge Enforcer.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
haha

No I said you need to be non-white OR a jobless sponger or some other minority.

As for back bone, I wouldn't be argueing this if I didn't have one thankyou, and I wouldn't be working 50 hours a week either, i'd be dossing it on the dole like all the other spongers.

Aiteal said:
Better?

And kindly show me where, anywhere in this thread I have said anything at all racist? I havent, I have no problem at all with anyone of any race. I work with a large percentage of non english people, I have friends from all over the world irl, and I nearly all the girls I have dated have not been english.

I said I don't like favourtism, that is not necessarily the fault of the ethnics, but the fault of the government and politically correct do-gooders to scared of offending anyone.

So kindly go stick your racist accusation where the sun don't shine.

Aiteal said:

I am presenting a news story, you have read it yourself. It is there, stop bullshiting and read it.
The legal side is a second issue related to the first and does not alter the facts of the story at all, they are and were descriminated against for being white. And as someone else already stated there was a claus that says they have to have a certain percentage of minorities, and even if that was misinterpreted by me or anyone else it still doesn't alter the fact that white people can still be descriminated against through politically correct madness.

And no, there is nothing racist about this or any other view, I vote for equality, not favourtism, whats your excuse?

Aiteal said:

Sexist? not really, over the top, yes.

Nearly all major companies, including the one I work for which happens to be the biggest motor manufacturing company in the world, have very strong and very good policys to deal with any and all descrimination regardless of the persons gender, race or abilities.
They don't need a special group for women, or a special group for black, white or yellow people, they deal with everyone equally and trust me, if they catch even a whiff of anything even slightly resembling descrimination they come down like a pack of vultures on the protagonist.

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
If there were the demand for a "White Policemans Association" or a "Music of White Origin" award... there would be one.
If a government passes laws which 'actively discriminate' or lead to the 'active discrimination' against the OVERWHELMING white majority... that government will be voted out.
If "dossing it on the dole" leads to a better standard of living than "working 50 hours a week"... why does anyone work 50 hours a week?

But ofcourse, "they" - the politically correct / do-gooders / lefties whatever you wish to call them, have absolute power over the media, the democratic process and of course OUR FREE WILL.

("they" also killed JFK, blew up the World Trade Center and hid Lord Lucan behind their Sofa of All Powered'ness :rolleyes:)

The UK is a nation BUILT on immigration and multi cultural integration. Anyone who thinks that "because my family have lived here longest" have any more validity in our society than someone who has legally joined our society more recently is living in the dark ages.

:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom