Hello every1,

time for ml2 pre steps.
We meet in Stygia, 19.00CET, 18.00GMT.
Be on time please!
Bg will be open 30 minuts before raid, on vaviri

Greets vavires

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
hi there , i would like to sign up my hunter and bot (both need credits) and my wife (huntress)
see u there :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hope to come with my warrior and sham fop bot out of grp for buffage :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i'll be there as something+someone dunno who yet though :)

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
This is the worse ML pre req ive been on, 50 plus turn up for it, so i didnt get it dew to that, and by the time it was for our group to do the Celler step, ISP starting messing up, which was 4 hours from the start of the raid.

And Gimmly is the biggest idiot this game as ever seen, why people still continue to let this pipe end on raids and stuff, is beyond me.

Anyways if anyone can help out on the Celler, before the Main raid would be cool.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
We got there in the end but omg that was worse than having teeth pulled lol and then made ever worse by Gimmly and his never ending spewing drivel and personal insults at me - I think he broke his own record and did indeed drown in his own verbal diarrhea - well I can only hope rofl

Little advice for you Gimmly:

Next time your group leaves you think of it as an indication that you should be somewhere else and follow them and if you dont and get left behind, dont whine in a big bg insulting the raid leader and others trying to help.

Check out what respect or humility means - and then try and learn them for when you grow up.

Because I organise a lot of raids does not mean im a "f**king showoff" or an "old man from yorkshire" (that one really did make me laff irl btw) and I still cant quite work out why you "f**king hate me" or think I "should get out more" but then again your incessant drivel is like water off a ducks back to me tbh. I actually found you quite amusing until the totally irrelevant insults started flowing - then it just got silly and you obviously realised when you said "im going now before i get banned again" - tbh by that point it was almost funny again :p

I saw some of your recent posts and your actions in-game and actually thought you may have changed for the better but think i had lost my mind because you really are a sad kid who needs to grow up and learn how to deal with adults in a civil manner.

Oh and dont even think about applying for any of my raids with any of yours or your brothers chars.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Not taking anyone's side, but try to host a ML raid (with as many folks as we had yesterday - more than 54) where too many are either AFK or just don't read / comprehend what the RL does try to tell one to do!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Few hints thou to vavires, try to obtain another raid leader to tuesday's raid. Its gonna be a _long_ raid (and the last step is going to be particuraly nasty one), so you need another raid leader to lead the "stock" :) of ppl to the right places and tell what to do etc.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Someone succeeded in pissing off Blue ... that's a first. Says a lot, too - it takes a supremely stupid mind to insult one of the most respected mids so much that you're banned from his raids.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yma said:
Someone succeeded in pissing off Blue ... that's a first. Says a lot, too - it takes a supremely stupid mind to insult one of the most respected mids so much that you're banned from his raids.

I agree mate :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
:D
personally have only done ml steps to 5 but ml2 from these 5 is most relaxing and maybe simpliest raid to join :) offcourse last step can be nasty and it is nasty but ml2 overall is best.

wanna see what kind trouble come up, example in ml3, whit alott more running.

notice huge intrest for this raid.
guess there is still alott need for ml1 and up for realm.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
From patch notes, 2.10 should be much simpler starting from 1.72, that is after catacombs release next Thursday ... all people outside temple should get credit, so you may go with a smaller but opted force inside, brutalize Runihara, win, everyone happy etc.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yma said:
From patch notes, 2.10 should be much simpler starting from 1.72, that is after catacombs release next Thursday ... all people outside temple should get credit, so you may go with a smaller but opted force inside, brutalize Runihara, win, everyone happy etc.

At least here in Finland, the game will not be available no sooner than 30th of March. Also checked play.com and there its marked to be available 01.04.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Well, old clients will be patched too ... so even without catacombs you will be able to play 1.72 ...

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yma said:
Well, old clients will be patched too ... so even without catacombs you will be able to play 1.72 ...

Ah right, didn't remember that m8y :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuppe said:
hmm got this link from goa and ordered from here.
check this address ixoth
http://www.playerone.fi/

this company have release 25th

Called to that company (had them call to the importer) and the game is not gonna be available before the Easter :(

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Bluesky said:
We got there in the end but omg that was worse than having teeth pulled lol and then made ever worse by Gimmly and his never ending spewing drivel and personal insults at me - I think he broke his own record and did indeed drown in his own verbal diarrhea - well I can only hope rofl

Little advice for you Gimmly:

Next time your group leaves you think of it as an indication that you should be somewhere else and follow them and if you dont and get left behind, dont whine in a big bg insulting the raid leader and others trying to help.

Check out what respect or humility means - and then try and learn them for when you grow up.

Because I organise a lot of raids does not mean im a "f**king showoff" or an "old man from yorkshire" (that one really did make me laff irl btw) and I still cant quite work out why you "f**king hate me" or think I "should get out more" but then again your incessant drivel is like water off a ducks back to me tbh. I actually found you quite amusing until the totally irrelevant insults started flowing - then it just got silly and you obviously realised when you said "im going now before i get banned again" - tbh by that point it was almost funny again :p

I saw some of your recent posts and your actions in-game and actually thought you may have changed for the better but think i had lost my mind because you really are a sad kid who needs to grow up and learn how to deal with adults in a civil manner.

Oh and dont even think about applying for any of my raids with any of yours or your brothers chars.
There you go again Blue takeing it on fh even giveing some quotes its a perfect expample of what I was saying yesterday :).

I dont apply for your raids and my bro was on DR last wednesday not me that is his char btw so why would I be signing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom