Sunday 20th Of March: Ml2 Pre Steps!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
There you go again Blue takeing it on fh even giveing some quotes its a perfect expample of what I was saying yesterday :).

I dont apply for your raids and my bro was on DR last wednesday not me that is his char btw so why would I be signing up.

Take a moment to think WHY i posted what I did and then take another moment to think about what you can do about it.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Bluesky said:
Take a moment to think WHY i posted what I did and then take another moment to think about what you can do about it.
I dont realy care what you posted btw can post what you like about me.

Thx for the sticky though :p.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Someone succeeded in pissing off Blue ... that's a first. Says a lot, too - it takes a supremely stupid mind to insult one of the most respected mids so much that you're banned from his raids.
eithe ru call me 1 of the most respected mids ^^ or ure mistaken that it wa smy raid;) not blue's :D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
This is the worse ML pre req ive been on, 50 plus turn up for it, so i didnt get it dew to that, and by the time it was for our group to do the Celler step, ISP starting messing up, which was 4 hours from the start of the raid.

And Gimmly is the biggest idiot this game as ever seen, why people still continue to let this pipe end on raids and stuff, is beyond me.

Anyways if anyone can help out on the Celler, before the Main raid would be cool.

tbh i could say the same,
There were 8 groups, doing so much with 8 groups is a real pain, only for that reason i wont be doing pre steps for ml4, details in topic. When a lot of ppl turn up, u got to make sure all succeed in the steps, every1 that stayed, got what they came for, i myself stayed to the bitter end, even to help just 1 person get his last solo. Im not gone say ure wrong bout saying its the worse ure on to, but i could say it might be ur ebiggest ure on to.
As a RL i need to do my best, thatswhat i have done, besides try to think that during the raid i might had 50+pm's (lol prolly half were gimmlys).

Swat, its over, tommorow everything will go smoothly, and tx for the tip ix old m8, but i can handle it for tommorow, just lik ei handeled it before :)

greets Vavires

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
eithe ru call me 1 of the most respected mids ^^ or ure mistaken that it wa smy raid;) not blue's :D

Vav... Yma knows it was your raid m8 - he meant that I had banned gimmly from MY raids due to his behaviour on YOUR raid AND towards me personally :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Vav... Yma knows it was your raid m8 - he meant that I had banned gimmly from MY raids due to his behaviour on YOUR raid AND towards me personally :)

Somehow ikinda know that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom