Summer vacation starting now!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Come on guys. Topic is summervacation...!!!

Im gonna play all summer ( yea yea .... blah blah "no life" ...) ..... what about you?

a1177.gif

Waiting another week or 2 to see if i got Garda (Irish Police) Medical/Physical and working on my physical conditioning until then and working part-time :D

Only get to play on decent net 1 day a week for 8h or so where i can duel log , but other days normally log on for 3h or so on my 28.8kbps and fool about ;)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Waiting another week or 2 to see if i got Garda (Irish Police) Medical/Physical and working on my physical conditioning until then and working part-time :D

Only get to play on decent net 1 day a week for 8h or so where i can duel log , but other days normally log on for 3h or so on my 28.8kbps and fool about ;)

good luck m8 with it. wish you best luck

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst most of you may read this and think, 'Who are you?', Rickie will know me as my house is next to hers in Old Sarum. Feel for me, I'm currently on deployment with the Royal Navy catching drug smugglers, and have been since early March, and I can't play at all on the computers at work. It was a struggle just making this post. However, once I'm back in July I've got five weeks of leave in which to catch up and provide RPs for Mids.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Is this the ML 1 groupstep post? OH NOES! why does a happy topic have to end up with a flaming one? :m00: Im gonna work and get pissd EVERYDAY! and play daoc.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom