Summer vacation starting now!

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Exam is over, so for the next 8 weeks...... FEAR ME 24/7!

k40.gif
k40.gif
k40.gif
k40.gif

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Exam is over, so for the next 8 weeks...... FEAR ME 24/7!

k40.gif
k40.gif
k40.gif

Im afraid i fear more the mids and hibs school kids with nothing to do now that they are on vacation :m00:
I expect mid/hib population to double now

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Im afraid i fear more the mids and hibs school kids with nothing to do now that they are on vacation :m00:
I expect mid/hib population to double now

why ? DA will just add and leech everything anyway ? isnt it just more people to zerg ?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
why ? DA will just add and leech everything anyway ? isnt it just more people to zerg ?

Well if you dont like the zerging wich is part of the RvR wich is Realm vs Realm not group vs group or solo vs solo, i might suggest you play counter strike or medal of honor or something like that!

My playstyle tells me to kill everything that is red ( except some exceptions ), if you dont respect it i wont respect your playstyle so fo.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

Says the gimp.. that havent been logged in game for a year or more.. / bored

Kinag

Part of the furniture
My playstyle tells me to kill everything that is red ( except some exceptions ), if you dont respect it i wont respect your playstyle so fo.

Hehe, that's a bit weird of you to say though, cause let's say he's fighting solo, then you run by, nuke down his target and run off.

You didn't respect his fight (if that's what he liked), so why should he respect your style of fighting then?

Just asking. :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
(Jim logs on Hib...) Oh lolers i got zerged by albs .... stupid albs all schoolkids they is with no life !!111

(Jim logs on Alb...) Lo meights ... Any of those Hib schoolkids with no lives around ????¬!!!!!1111

Hang on a minute ............ :eek:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hehe, that's a bit weird of you to say though, cause let's say he's fighting solo, then you run by, nuke down his target and run off.

You didn't respect his fight (if that's what he liked), so why should he respect your style of fighting then?

What you are attempting to do is on a par of stopping at the side of a road to discuss quantum mechanics with a donkey tied to a gate ... Waste of time ;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

I do respect his playstyle but my playstyle kinda enters in conflict with his....shall we call votes like a democracy and decides who´s for president? guess not....
Its RvR mate, if its red ill try to kill it. I do respect some rules like if my group goes to aggramon i will not add but if i see one solo ill will kill it ( except some ocasions ).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I do respect his playstyle but my playstyle kinda enters in conflict with his....shall we call votes like a democracy and decides who´s for president? guess not....
Its RvR mate, if its red ill try to kill it. I do respect some rules like if my group goes to aggramon i will not add but if i see one solo ill will kill it ( except some ocasions ).

Even if you knew that the person that hib or mid was fighting did prefer to keep his fights clean?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
So little it takes to start a nice bitchfighting.

No bitchfighting going on, I'm just asking questions :)

Want to know more about the other peoples playstyles and such so I can know what to expect.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL saying get a life and has been band from game and he stay stays around on FH forums.. u need a life dude

no, i stopped paying subscription, i just decided to have a life rather than a cyber life like you ..... get it right :m00:

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
no, i stopped paying subscription, i just decided to have a life rather than a cyber life like you ..... get it right :m00:

ROFL.. and you are the one telling people to get a life.. after not having played the game for a year ( for whatever the reason now is.. ;) ) you are still posting in here ..
b262.gif

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sean is that little voice in the back of your mind that everyone has ... Most people learn to ignore it once they are 5 years old ;)

P.S. What is a Sean ???:confused:???

uspe

Fledgling Freddie

cheep excuses from a guy who now regrets for what he did and got banned.

grow up!!!!

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Come on guys. Topic is summervacation...!!!

Im gonna play all summer ( yea yea .... blah blah "no life" ...) ..... what about you?

a1177.gif

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Come on guys. Topic is summervacation...!!!

Im gonna play all summer ( yea yea .... blah blah "no life" ...) ..... what about you?

a1177.gif

Hopefully I'll be working most of my summer vacation off from university :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom