sueGOA4tehwin+1

report more minstrels for exploiting that use pets imo

Eroa

Banned
Why sue?

Give them a medal for keeping Brite out of the game ^^

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only person who thought it was funny then? Guess my sense of humour must be broken.. :)

Brite

Banned
its called a joke.... having a laugh... taking the piss.... but you people obviously have no sense of humour you socially retarded..... things... seriously you reply to everthing with haha you whiner or telling them to shut up ? why bother ? its sad, no one wants to listen to you here, and i doubt anyone will in real life, so how you shut up for once?

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Blondy said:
????? Is this some joke for all you whoes who already have ToA? :(
YES WHEN INSTALING THE GAME WHEN IT ASKS FOR DISK 2 IT TELLS U TO PUT IT IN THE FLOPPY DRIV :twak:

Brite

Banned
replying to everything i post with the whine thats supposed to be funny? :p yeh sure, you do it to be anoying if you ask me, think of somthing better to say ? like +1 ?

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
its called a joke.... having a laugh... taking the piss.... but you people obviously have no sense of humour you socially retarded..... things... seriously you reply to everthing with haha you whiner or telling them to shut up ? why bother ? its sad, no one wants to listen to you here, and i doubt anyone will in real life, so how you shut up for once?[ brite some 1 mad an in

joke and so far the only things u have said on this thread are abusive to other ppl this was a ligth hearthed thread till u came throwing abuse about grow up or go away i for 1 is most defernatly not amused with u do every 1 a faver try to keep the abuse modified or just keep it shut iwe dont want to hear it thank u

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
replying to everything i post with the whine thats supposed to be funny? :p yeh sure, you do it to be anoying if you ask me, think of somthing better to say ? like +1 ?

whatever my reasons are, at least im not the one going ballistic here because people dont like my jokes :rolleyes:

Brite

Banned
Morchaoron said:
whatever my reasons are, at least im not the one going ballistic here because people dont like my jokes :rolleyes:

I wasnt talking about the post, I was talking about you and a few other +1 people on these boards.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

+1

:p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Place Installion disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK button

<tries to jam, CD into floppy drive>

ARGGG ITS BROKES !!!

sueGOA4tehwin+1

Dude, i'm a Janitor! But get this, i work at a lawyers so i know all about it. This one time i was a surprise witness and i drooled all over the fit typist recording the hearing-type-thing. Anyway if you need it i'll gladly help you sue them, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this! ;)

Brite

Banned
Archeon said:
Dude, i'm a Janitor! But get this, i work at a lawyers so i know all about it. This one time i was a surprise witness and i drooled all over the fit typist recording the hearing-type-thing. Anyway if you need it i'll gladly help you sue them, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this! ;)

my people will contact your people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom