Sue GOA tbh fyi irl imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
Place Installion disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK button

<tries to jam, CD into floppy drive>

ARGGG ITS BROKES !!!

sueGOA4tehwin+1
 

Fafnir

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,022
Brite said:
Place Installion disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK button

<tries to jam, CD into floppy drive>

ARGGG ITS BROKES !!!

sueGOA4tehwin+1
:clap: :clap: :clap:
 

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
294
Brite said:
Place Installion disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK button

<tries to jam, CD into floppy drive>

ARGGG ITS BROKES !!!

sueGOA4tehwin+1

????? Is this some joke for all you whoes who already have ToA? :(
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
Brite said:
Place Installion disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK button

<tries to jam, CD into floppy drive>

ARGGG ITS BROKES !!!

sueGOA4tehwin+1
report more minstrels for exploiting that use pets imo
 

Eroa

Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
1,138
Why sue?

Give them a medal for keeping Brite out of the game ^^
 

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
66
Am I the only person who thought it was funny then? Guess my sense of humour must be broken.. :)
 

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
its called a joke.... having a laugh... taking the piss.... but you people obviously have no sense of humour you socially retarded..... things... seriously you reply to everthing with haha you whiner or telling them to shut up ? why bother ? its sad, no one wants to listen to you here, and i doubt anyone will in real life, so how you shut up for once?
 

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
52
Blondy said:
????? Is this some joke for all you whoes who already have ToA? :(
YES WHEN INSTALING THE GAME WHEN IT ASKS FOR DISK 2 IT TELLS U TO PUT IT IN THE FLOPPY DRIV :twak:
 

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
replying to everything i post with the whine thats supposed to be funny? :p yeh sure, you do it to be anoying if you ask me, think of somthing better to say ? like +1 ?
 

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
52
Brite said:
its called a joke.... having a laugh... taking the piss.... but you people obviously have no sense of humour you socially retarded..... things... seriously you reply to everthing with haha you whiner or telling them to shut up ? why bother ? its sad, no one wants to listen to you here, and i doubt anyone will in real life, so how you shut up for once?[ brite some 1 mad an in

joke and so far the only things u have said on this thread are abusive to other ppl this was a ligth hearthed thread till u came throwing abuse about grow up or go away i for 1 is most defernatly not amused with u do every 1 a faver try to keep the abuse modified or just keep it shut iwe dont want to hear it thank u
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
Brite said:
replying to everything i post with the whine thats supposed to be funny? :p yeh sure, you do it to be anoying if you ask me, think of somthing better to say ? like +1 ?
whatever my reasons are, at least im not the one going ballistic here because people dont like my jokes :rolleyes:
 

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
Morchaoron said:
whatever my reasons are, at least im not the one going ballistic here because people dont like my jokes :rolleyes:
I wasnt talking about the post, I was talking about you and a few other +1 people on these boards.
 

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
453
Brite said:
replying to everything i post with the whine thats supposed to be funny? :p yeh sure, you do it to be anoying if you ask me, think of somthing better to say ? like +1 ?
+1




























:p
 

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,047
Brite said:
Place Installion disk #2 into the floppy drive and press the OK button

<tries to jam, CD into floppy drive>

ARGGG ITS BROKES !!!

sueGOA4tehwin+1
Dude, i'm a Janitor! But get this, i work at a lawyers so i know all about it. This one time i was a surprise witness and i drooled all over the fit typist recording the hearing-type-thing. Anyway if you need it i'll gladly help you sue them, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this! ;)
 

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
Archeon said:
Dude, i'm a Janitor! But get this, i work at a lawyers so i know all about it. This one time i was a surprise witness and i drooled all over the fit typist recording the hearing-type-thing. Anyway if you need it i'll gladly help you sue them, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this! ;)
my people will contact your people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom