Such bullshit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Xeanor
How you mezz sm pet if you get instamezzed?

And if pet intercepts SM isn't interrupted which makes it even better.

So everytime instamess is down albs should have faster and longer range mess and win , or when sos or bof is up. HMmm need Solid to make calculation here !!

Is not like a mid pbae have DET4 and purge + instean up every time they meet albs.

Zapsi

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by kalgarn
you know that's bull matts,if 4 mers are assisting the pet will only keep the sm alive longer but they will interupt.trust me,tested that a few times allready :p

The assisters are already dead they stand in pbaoe when told not to xD or have low determination.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by zapzap
So everytime instamess is down albs should have faster and longer range mess and win , or when sos or bof is up. HMmm need Solid to make calculation here !!

Is not like a mid pbae have DET4 and purge + instean up every time they meet albs.

Zapsi

If you're the only good alb group around mids always have instamezz up when you meet them.

You're already screwed when you get mezzed and stunned after.

O

old.Sko

Best thing to do in alb tank group as i can guess - ae interrupt cell - and unfortunatly only persons fit for it - clerics and sorc.

G

Glyph_mid

This is actually a very funny alb post.

They never considered that they can switch out and merc or 2 for some casters and just AE interrupt the sms.

But it is hard to change from /macro as /assist tank, stick, hit, hit, assist, stick, hit hit, to try something else :)

How do you think us melee groups have had it vs BOF and SOS, we try another setup and can counter it now.. NERF

D

Damon_D

Ohhh boy mid's got something that actualy works... Now give our SB's dragonfang4thewin styles, remove conc cost on end buff ( you can keep it like a conc based spell and on range , but at no cost ) and make it 2000 range not the piss poor shammy must stand on top of tank 1000 it is now

BTW Cry More Noo'bs I'm sure you will get this nerfed too....

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by venerable
lol @ Emma's sig.

Have you actually tried playing SB/zerker since 1.62?

Or is your definition of gimped a class that is not overpowered? I guess only BDs and savages are not gimped if that's the case...oh look you rolled an "ungimped" savage :)

IMHO STFU

O

old.mattshanes

I agree albs does have overpowered ra's/issues but when you can't hurt a caster til 30secs-1min later sometimes it's not right.As for infs yeah they are too overpowered we all know that,i even said in the la threads.Nevermind closing thread,ignore this whine and just play the game.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread