Such bullshit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Omg we cant wtfpwn every single group we meet with the same zzzzzz melee group as we always could

NEEEEEEEEEERRRRRFFFFFFFF

Yeah and pigs fly and i am 600 foot irl.

Least we died to a fg now and then.Instead of cuddling together hitting 1 key as fast as we can xD

V

venerable

Originally posted by Zii
ahh alb whine..

gotta love it

I see the pattern here. Mythic makes a mistake and ends up overpowering a class. Sadly this is invariably midgard (sack the midgard class developers!), as we have seen with LA, BDs and now uber SMs.

Then they nerf the class to make it a *level* playing field. Then noobs like this dood change their gloats to whines about how Mythic hates Midgard etc.

Seen it before and we will see this pattern again with SMs.

At least middies get lots of classes which are overpowered for a while before being nerfed. Only albion one in recent memory was necros and now they have been nerfed to sub-par, overnerfed if you like.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by n3wbie
dance >>>> sharma

meh, cheered at you first but you released and it was just a random emote :eek:

O

old.SadonTheGrey

28mb for quake point release makes me feel sick aswell :/

S

snotfor

Ive got a big fat solution to all of this whining.....
Axe Midgard from the game!!
That way hibs can go hug their trees and albs can whine over hibs hugging their trees.

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: Re: Such bullshit....

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Yeah and wtf the do cabalists get moron name stealing cunt?:flame:

Alb fgs can be killed fg vs fg but a mid sm group will not be able to now by an alb fg unless they are VERY lucky,but of course you do not know you play infil.

ohh mr. aggro

shame i asked Sousi before i used his name and he said sure.

so stfu n00b

J

Jenna.

Do you base your "QQ nerf FFS MYFHUIC SUXXoR FOAD CBHA IRL IMHO"-whine on one occasion when the pet blocked you 7 times in a row or does this happens everytime?

O

old.mattshanes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Such bullshit....

Originally posted by old.Emma
ohh mr. aggro

shame i asked Sousi before i used his name and he said sure.

so stfu n00b

Go fuck off and play your overpowered classes while they are.:p

T

tris-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such bullshit....

stfu n00b!

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Jenna.
Do you base your "QQ nerf FFS MYFHUIC SUXXoR FOAD CBHA IRL IMHO"-whine on one occasion when the pet blocked you 7 times in a row or does this happens everytime?

Nope but they can intercept 3-4 times in a row average.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Sorry Matt, this whine on deaf ears here. I can't speak for pbae SMs but as a dark SM we've been buttfucked by Mythic for about a year now.

I'd STILL rather have my mez fixed and I'd much prefer a ranged attacking pet.

Or maybe a useful RA for SMs because they still blow chunks.

I'll settle for a nice intercept and new buffs on Junior.

How DARE we have something good.

Bloody Albs :p

J

Jenna.

Nope but they can intercept 3-4 times in a row average.

I dont understand, they 'can' intercept 3-4 times average???
Do you mean they DO intercept 3-4 times average (average of what?) or when they do intercept several times its usually 3-4 :)?

Is it like:

intercept
intercept
intercept
hit
intercept
intercept
intercept
hit

or like:

hit
hit
hit
hit
hit
hit
intercept
intercept
intercept
hit
hit
hit
hit

or maybe

intercept
hit
hit
hit
intercept
intercept
intercept
hit
hit
intercept
intercept
h
intercept

?
<-- stupid irl

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah ok maybe as dark sms i understand BUT when you have 3 supp sms standing near each other with the healers clinging to their asses pbaoe'ing away 500 a time without you be able to interupt it or effect them 50%-75% time it needs looking at.

Maybe make it so any form of pets can't be buffed,if people say 7 intercepts in a row is ok then they need their head examined.I mean mids if chanters had intercept on pets how would your savages feel eh?:rolleyes:

O

old.mattshanes

Jenna a bit like the first and last,maybe mids should duel a sm with pet right next to them,buff the sm pet fully and see the results over a certain amount of time.

A

Artemls

Yeah ok maybe as dark sms i understand BUT when you have 3 supp sms standing near each other with the healers clinging to their asses pbaoe'ing away 500 a time without you be able to interupt it or effect them 50%-75% time it needs looking at.

Maybe make it so any form of pets can't be buffed,if people say 7 intercepts in a row is ok then they need their head examined.I mean mids if chanters had intercept on pets how would your savages feel eh?:rolleyes:

Can't you interupt them with some ae?

F

faderullan

Something must really be unfair when mattshanes whine on forums.. Usually hes everyones friend here

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such bullshit....

Is that a savage is see in your sig..

nahh must be seeing things.

O

old.mattshanes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such bullshit....

I see sb,zerk,savage and inf in your sig(sb maybe not but zerk ratmode was,la wasn't too bad).Ice wizzy very overpowered indeed even wipe the whole of emain one pbaoe!

Air theurg ok they aren't overpowered but average,merc not bad but not overpowered.

Look at your own sig.

H

Heffer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such bullshit....

were you the person on mIRC when the servers were down on patch day whinging about LA nerf b4 it was even live?

naah must be seeing things. :p

V

venerable

lol @ Emma's sig.

Have you actually tried playing SB/zerker since 1.62?

Or is your definition of gimped a class that is not overpowered? I guess only BDs and savages are not gimped if that's the case...oh look you rolled an "ungimped" savage :)

V

venerable

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
How DARE we have something good.

Bloody Albs :p

Personally, I'd like ALL classes to have something good, but not overpowering.

Bloody mids :)

K

kalgarn

you know that's bull matts,if 4 mers are assisting the pet will only keep the sm alive longer but they will interupt.trust me,tested that a few times allready :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread