Subscription down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strut

thankfully I'm a Counterstrike nut and I've never even played the game so don't feel tooo impatient... but thats amazing bad luck that I buy it on the day the goddamn sub server dies. If anyone wants something to do you can formulate an equation to the probability of this happening to me so I can moan my ass off about it. Like this "OMG, right on the day I buy the game!..." etc

Start with how many days since DAOC was released and factor in all the other MMORPG's out there that I might have chosen instead. :D

M

m1nd

when the game was released in Europe, the subs page were down many times for hours...and lotsa ppl whined about it on the official boards (RIP)
but this is just simply nonsense - at least they'd give us an ETA

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Shike
PS.JPG

something to do at least :rolleyes:

GIVF connection now...

even at work I can usually only get 250k a sec.......

Z

ztyx

And poor information on when it will be back up again. Any idea to wait for it? are they working on it now? or have they gone home for the weekend? Information pleeeez
Boy do this suck :(

M

m1nd

noone knows
since they said it will be a "lengthy one", it can mean
1 ) they really don't know how much time it takes, mayb up today
2 ) do not expect it before next week
3 ) do not expect it before Christmas
4 ) do not expect it at all, find another mmorpg

Z

ztyx

AND they closed the Right Now so you can't get any answers...

E

eziliafreda

Hi,
I bought game yesterday (Germany) and still not
able to do registration.
Ok, shit happens but this really pisses me off.

No information for days, no ETA, fcking nothing
This is kinda ridiculous.............................................

L

Lorath

Aye aye, more angry customers!

Wake up GOA, dont ignore. share with us

<is currently playing chess over the internet and losing every time, alot of fun really!>

F

freeq

The Subscription pages and Rightnow will be down until further notice starting this evening. We are sorry for all the inconveniences this may cause but the maintenance we have to perform is a lengthy one.
Of course we will keep you informed as soon as new information arrives.

-:translation:-

the main section of our web page, and our customers only way to contact us, is fucked. we arent to bothered about new subscribers as all the people playing buffbots can still log in, we still get our monthly bonus. Of coarse any information we get we will tell you in 3 weeks time once we have translated that into english.

sorry i'm just that bored....

my lil bro dinged 50 though earlier though :D

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by freeq
the main section of our web page, and our customers only way to contact us, is fucked. we arent to bothered about new subscribers as all the people playing buffbots can still log in, we still get our monthly bonus. Of coarse any information we get we will tell you in 3 weeks time once we have translated that into english.

Laughing and crying at the same time :S

S

strut

WOW I went out and bought everquest, it totally rocks go buy it now :D f.u.c.k GOA from what I can see they are by far the shabbiest in their treatment of their customers.

I can see the k.u.n.t.z sitting round in the canteen at lunch moaning about all the "addicted geeks" (who pay their wages) expecting any level of customer service. "It's only a game they can wait a few weeks", bah if you work in the industry take it seriously or f.u.c.k off.

D

dukat_lionheart

please! dont say the 'E' word with children present!

W

Wai

Takes the piss tbh though. When our accounts run out of money they have made a system that can't email us fast enough to tell us to give them more money, but they can't make a system so that when they have to take down account pages they email everyone with x amount of days left to warn em to click auto renewal cos the pages are coming down (even if the pages will be down for just 1-2 hours)

Still that system should be there for 1-2 hour maintainences... 2-3 days now kinda takes the piss just a little too much. And a little question for goa did they really expect ppl not to notice the bs they came out with bout when the pages actually came down, we all know when they came down for maintainence y lie just makes u look like even bigger asses but nm.

There's only a certain amount of shit any1 person can take from a game (no matter how addicted he is to it) b4 he gets up and looks for a new one
*take notes goa* you're NOT the only MMORPG out there u keep treating us, the ppl who pay yr wages like shit u will however be the only mmorpg with 0 customers

(just my little whine at not being able to pay for mine or my fiances account for the last 2-3 days)

F

freeq

<WOW I went out and bought everquest, it totally rocks go buy it now f.u.c.k GOA from what I can see they are by far the shabbiest in their treatment of their customers.>

lost the quote button....sod it goa prolly got a hand in BW and screwing that up too <ahem!>

please tell me this is sarcasm???

i played eq for a few years, goa are nippy at times, but pretty smooth for the most part... sony station / verant... i dont even wanna get started, just look at SWG... they are starting to get SWG decent though, only 2 months after people starting paying for it.... :/

nuff said i think.

D

dukat_lionheart

ffs. i havent been waiting for as long as some of you guys, but god damn it, i wait 7 days after post get delayed to get SI, then i have to wait all day so i can get online as i am on off peak dialup here :( now the game wont even let me register.

admittedly i can still play DAOC classic, but i have been looking at the screens of it all day and just wana get on it!! waa!!

GIVF SUBSCRIPTION PAGE!

J

jagemag

bah GOA cant help me on my problems in log in,
if they get their subscription messed up they shouldnt close RightNow! i mean they might get spammed from people that want some details (how horrible! people want to know when they could play!) but i got problems that doesnt have to do with subsriptions and i cant play godamnit, and time=money, let me play or repay my account for the days i've lost damnit!

D

dukat_lionheart

damn, but GOA are ok, as long as they just stay AWAY FROM TEH SERVER! KEEP TEH TEKNISHERNS AWAY FROM TEH SERVER AND WE WONT GET CRASHES!!!

AWAY!
FROM!
TEH!
SERVER!!!!!!!11111oneonetwo

M

m1nd

Originally posted by wai

There's only a certain amount of shit any1 person can take from a game (now matter how addicted he is to it) b4 he gets up and looks for a new one

absolutely true, I dl'ed Linage2 beta yesterday, hopefully I'll like it...

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.yaruar
GIVF connection now...

even at work I can usually only get 250k a sec.......

sweden is a nice country in some ways at least :great:

W

Wai

oh joy... i wake up today look forward to finally being able to pay for my account and my fiances cos after all as these threads have shown alot of ppl are pissed and i was sure goa would actually have the pages back up. How niave i was... ofc goa don't give a shit they're prolly gonna have the weekend off and just expect us daoc players to wait patiently for them when they're ready to actually earn the money we give them.

Ah well wonder wot other mmorpgs are out there :(

L

lapinkulta

getting mad!

When is the reg page coming up. I just hav bought the gor tham game!!. I wondering of using it as a bookmark instead of playing it. It must come up in the nearest future because my friends are level 50+ before i get in :(

I even tried to get in touch with the GOA crew via US support but the where refering to the GOA people and the couldnt help.

So i suggest all to mailbomb us support so the hunt the GOa crew with a blow torch. And burn ther asses of and decapitate theres head for us.

L

Lorath

Burning their asses wont help :p

Can just wait, they wont listen to our moaning thats for sure

Let's whine about something else!

I'll start!

Nerf BD's!!!

:rolleyes:

Besides, anyone know where i can find the NS movie? ( the one with Araxus )

O

old.Tohtori

What part of "until further notice" and "maintenance we have to perform is a lengthy one" don't people get?

First you whine about subpages constantly being down, thenyou whine when they do something about it.

If iwas a GOAneer i'd probably burn my own ass just to make sure i don't get anywhere near the assburners who can't decide what they want.

I wanted to reactivate the account and try something new on DAoC aswell butthe subs are down. So? Do something else, it's the weekend for fucks sake. Try that tv looking thing, go out, spend some time with the missus/hubby or just explore the net. There's a shitload of stuff out there.(in the year 98 therewas 17 terabytes of stuff...i expect double/triple today).

Geesh...talk about obsessions...

F

freeq

i been bored for a week now, thought i'd share this loverly bit of internet with ya'll...

from the developers of Gardening 6 Online!, and Gardening 6 Online Spade-Scape!

lotrtcg.decipher.com/

cant post the feckin link coz i'm a forum n00b :(

M

m1nd

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

I wanted to reactivate the account and try something new on DAoC aswell butthe subs are down. So? Do something else, it's the weekend for fucks sake.

I see your point, and I must say, you're right. But everyone has his own story...I quit DAoC for like a year ago, I had a whole year for doing something else. I lived with the opportunity, of course...Now, after weeks of struggling I managed to find my CD key (+I bought another copy of DAoC), and simply....I WANT TO PLAY. FFS.
That's why I'm whining...

C

choonz

Same old bullshit from GOA im afraid. Not only do they say "we will be taking them down on the 21st for maintenance" when the page has been down since early on the 20th AT LEAST, but then they start "maintenance" on the weekend, and fuck off home without finishing it.

DROP THE CROISSANT AND WINE AND FIX THE SUBS PAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread