Subscription down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorath

Trying to pay , can't acces to it

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

<grins at goa>

Any idea when it will be up?

S

Shike

heh, I asked Rightnow about it....

Answer I got was this:

"Dear customer,

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support"

NO SHIT....

this is the reason I dont trust that part of GoA at all. Rightnow seems to be filled with a bunch of total idiots tbh and it really blows. :(

GoA, when you do decide to take on to do a "Maintenance" you should warn us customers first and also have an ETA on when it will be done, any professional company would know this.

That said, i think its the first time I am this upset with how you handle things.

S

soullessminion

this is second day i cant register my new account, the register page is also down :(

Guess GoA don't care if they are paid, or if they get new accounts/customers anymore.

C

chimaira

Wonder how many new Maintenance days they need without warning.

its crap

L

Lorath

Agree with you , Shike.

Pretty annoying without any information about it.

And being given the same answer from RightNow might be even more annoying, heh. ;)

Well.. hope they will fix it

J

Javai

I wonder how legal it is to take away your only form of stopping payments for long periods of time?

L

Lorath

The Subscription pages and Rightnow will be down until further notice starting this evening. We are sorry for all the inconveniences this may cause but the maintenance we have to perform is a lengthy one and we cannot yet give an exact ETA.
Of course we will keep you informed as soon as new information arrives.

At least some info.

O

old.logun

The Subscription pages and Rightnow will be down until further notice STARTING THIS EVENING. We are sorry for all the inconveniences this may cause but the maintenance we have to perform is a lengthy one and we cannot yet give an exact ETA.

feckin thing has been down all day it isnt even evening yet... either that or all my clocks are 3 hours slow....

grr /finger @ goa

S

Shike

I think has to do with the event in emain with the dragons and behemoths etc...

guess it aint goas fault after all, GoA cant go out in public and say, hey, we got hacked and is sorting the mess after it.

the hacker that caused this crap, well done dude, you just made it impossible for a lot of ppl to play :clap:

bloody idiot

A

Ala

Originally posted by Lorath
The Subscription pages and Rightnow will be down until further notice starting this evening. We are sorry for all the inconveniences this may cause but the maintenance we have to perform is a lengthy one and we cannot yet give an exact ETA.

At least some info.

I hear u were hacked GOA,

care to comment??

:doh:

S

Shike

PS.JPG

something to do at least :rolleyes:

P

Perka

Subscription pages & Rightnow maintenance.
[2003-21-08]

The Subscription pages and Rightnow will be down until further notice starting this evening. We are sorry for all the inconveniences this may cause but the maintenance we have to perform is a lengthy one.
.................................. FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!

Not only are they LATE with any news on the subs pages, but now they are also openly lying to us? The fak'n subs page has been down since yesterday afternoon, August 20'th. Saying they will take it down this evening Aug 21'st is a damn lie, I don't like companies I pay money for a service LYING to me. IF YOU are going to screw us over atleast be honest and tell the truth.......... I will be satisfied if GOA openly and officially tell us it is because of the hack, but I doubt it's the reason since the service was down (without warning) since yesterday....

ONE IRRITATED CUSTOMER :/

F

freeq

maybe its taken them 24 hours to figure out its down.... and they thought "if we say we took it down we wont look so stupid"

then again i think i'm giving them a lil too much credit, thats a bit too cunning a plan... even for french :D

O

okj

its been down since LAST NIGHT YOU effing twats@GOA

not only cant i pay (or even stop paying) but theyre lying about why goddamn

M

m1nd

recently, I decided to start this mind-grinding, evil game again
after 3 weeks I finally found my CD key (I lost it back then when I quit for the first time), but had no DAoC CD, only SI
after 2 days I found out that I don't even need that, I need to install SI only
after 15 mins I found out that my account has been closed long long time ago
after 10 seconds I found out that GOA will never ever let me play again.

:wall: :puke: GOA

(ps: yes, i'm a whiner. in fact the only one I should blame for all this is myself. sorry. goa is good. i'm evil)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by m1nd

after 10 seconds I found out that GOA will never ever let me play again.

So why? :)

Sounds like someone was a naughty boy...

M

m1nd

nah, that "never ever let me play again" = 'til they fix the subscription page, but after all these struggle, it's almost the same for me...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by m1nd
nah, that "never ever let me play again" = 'til they fix the subscription page, but after all these struggle, it's almost the same for me...

ahhh I see :)

bad timing :(

F

Flimgoblin

a guildmate of mine finally got SI today... can't register it :(

S

strut

I just bought the game & SI... cancelled my AO sub to play. Looks like a bad move. Never could I imagine based on experience of UO/EQ/AO that something like this could happen, maybe down for 10 minutes or something but 2 days...? lol!

F

freeq

i'm curious at to how long ''till furthar notice'' actually is....

not giving a definate ETA is obviously a bad sign...guess i'll have to find some bibles or summat to read.
got a funny feeling its gonna be knacked for a while, like a week /sigh

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by strut
I just bought the game & SI... cancelled my AO sub to play. Looks like a bad move. Never could I imagine based on experience of UO/EQ/AO that something like this could happen, maybe down for 10 minutes or something but 2 days...? lol!

you obviously didn't play AO at launch...?

S

strut

no that's true! I was still into UO by the time I arrived it was plain sailing but you can forgive those problems at launch DAOC has been functioning as a business for a while now I think.

S

Shrye

It's times like these you regret starting playing on Europe again, and not having started up on an US serve instead :(

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
you obviously didn't play AO at launch...?

I did, though the login server was hell to get past due to them getting a helluva lot more people than they first expected when they launched the game, the rest of the game functioned as well as could be expected on my computer.

Never have Funcom been as bad towards their customers as GOA are to us, if something went wrong Funcom told us why. GOA basically tells us to get lost.
:m00:

M

m1nd

Originally posted by freeq
i'm curious at to how long ''till furthar notice'' actually is....

not giving a definate ETA is obviously a bad sign...guess i'll have to find some bibles or summat to read.
got a funny feeling its gonna be knacked for a while, like a week /sigh

If it happens, GOA will lose a LOT OF subscribers.
They know it, we know it, everyone knows it.
Despite this, if they dare to fuck up a quite nice bunch of peoples game for such a long time, they are brave. Very brave.

L

Lorath

Down today ( friday ) as well, maybe should consider go out and get pissed :p

F

freeq

getting pissed (drunk) is starting to seem like a good idea... coz i'm already pissed off..... then again i could just watch more movies...

only one i havent watched is the tiger movie....

/sigh here goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom