Subscribtion pages focked?

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
been charged 3 times for one account :(
and still nothing activated

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
1 of my acccounts is open now lol but it still says order not captured 3 times hmmm hope i dont get billed for all of them, and i aint want to try to subscribe again for the other account :(

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
1 of my acccounts is open now lol but it still says order not captured 3 times hmmm hope i dont get billed for all of them, and i aint want to try to subscribe again for the other account :(

Just noticed this update, looks like things will sort themself out :

Access to the billing section

Certain players who used the billing service yesterday to buy the Labyrinth of the Minotaur licence did not receive the email confirming the operation. If you are one of them, it is advised not to try several times as your choice has already been taken into account. Buying the licence online again will not speed up the process. We invite you to wait for a few hours so taht the confirmation email gets to you. If you purchased the licence online several times because you were not receiving any confirmation, you will be billed only once.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
I am having problems with being billed three times for one account etc. Can't right now it as i can't log in to right now ( forgot password etc). Before anyone points out to me that my right now login details are the same as my game details .. NO they are not! Please trust me on this I know they are not .. I have tried them several times :). Also emailing goa at the subscription email address DOES NOT work. I have had this problem for over twelve months now ( unable to log in to right now ) Within these past twelve months or so i must of emailed goa at loads of different emails addy's. I have mailed the subscription address asking them to sinchronise(sp?) my account details etc (so i can log into rightnow) well over 30 times now (over the course of about 12 months :p) but alsas they have never done it and surprise surprise i have never had a reply from ANY of the GOA email addys i have sent emails to. I even sent GOA a snail mail letter to france and hoped that i might get a reply that way .. that was about 5 months ago .. but still no reply .. go figure. Any ideas Requiel ? I just want to be able to log in to right now etc /blush :p

I have the same problem with Rightnow

Cant say i have problems with lotm cos i dont get it till tommorow tho itll be storebought and not downloaded so i shuld be ok , not had problems activating them b4 (tho i have had many problems with subs page)

Fingers crossed

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Just noticed this update, looks like things will sort themself out :

Access to the billing section

Certain players who used the billing service yesterday to buy the Labyrinth of the Minotaur licence did not receive the email confirming the operation. If you are one of them, it is advised not to try several times as your choice has already been taken into account. Buying the licence online again will not speed up the process. We invite you to wait for a few hours so taht the confirmation email gets to you. If you purchased the licence online several times because you were not receiving any confirmation, you will be billed only once.

Well they c only when you did not get a confermation, but i got an mail with failed ech time so hmm :p

cenestra

Fledgling Freddie
I take it you've seen this sticky post? You'll first need to get your registered email changed to one that you can access and then you'll be able to request password changes through the automatic mailer system. I'll synchronise your account tomorrow (assuming it's the one with the characters listed in your sig) when I'm at work but you'll still need to get the emal address changed and that will only happen if you email subscription with the relevant details.

OK will try that then Requiel. Thank you very much for taking the time to try and help me. I appreciate it :)

igli

Fledgling Freddie
I seldom whine since I see no point in it but now im abit annoyed, first account it says may card aint valid, second account that I just want as a bb ( no lotm) says invoice is in progress...... so whats the point if u want to play and cant:( very frustrating. Can just :puke: at it:( for the first time since I started I do consider to stop playing since this is silly and I do still like the game alot but if this continues I see no point wasting time on a thing thats broken.........gonna get hammered now hope it all solved when I sober up:(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Ok, this problem has now been resolved and all the emails that should have been sent out yesterday are now in the process of being sent. There were quite a lot of these and so it will take a little while (a couple of hours at least) for them all to go so don't worry if you don't get yours immediately. If you've not received an email by this evening then follow the normal advice - check your junkmail folders and make sure your mail provider isn't filtering mail from noreply addresses.

In addition if you've been charged more than once to activate the expansion for an account then we will be automatically refunding all these extra charges. This will happen tomorrow.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The good news is that the changes that were made yesterday fixed some long-standing gripes about the system. You no longer get shut out of the system if you make a mistake, you have three attempts before the system locks you out and the lockout period is now about 2 hours and not till midnight as previously.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
The good news is that the changes that were made yesterday fixed some long-standing gripes about the system. You no longer get shut out of the system if you make a mistake, you have three attempts before the system locks you out and the lockout period is now about 2 hours and not till midnight as previously.

thats indeed good news!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
yep, got my 3 mails now and licensestatus on the accs is correct. Me beeing stupid maybe but.. I tried the quick activation on the webbie with the CDkey I got mailed.. then said it had failed and I was very close to going ballistic >< Turns out it updates the license and just send out the keys for some reason. (dno what to do with those keys really)

Thanks for the info around all this Requiel, nice work there :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

sooooo how comes subscription pages are fcked again? :) invoice in progress etc.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well sent a msg via slow replay, so don't think i'll be playing my account for a couple days then.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Renewed my sub this morning, no problem at all, validating just took 5 seconds or so. Iam using Mastercard.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
sooooo how comes subscription pages are fcked again? :) invoice in progress etc.

what I noticed is that that msg is there for a considerably shorter time now after the change and thats nice tbh. It used to be loads of hours where you couldnt do anything at all, now it takes maybe an hour or so.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well i logged in to renew my subs this morn and i had soem invoive in progress for some reason :/ haven't logged into subs pages since thurs so somethings bugged.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
well i logged in to renew my subs this morn and i had soem invoive in progress for some reason :/ haven't logged into subs pages since thurs so somethings bugged.

subscription(at)goa.com or rightnow it mate, something is deffo wrong

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye i have, logged into my bb account and it's fine, such qq rather be able to play main account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom