Subscribtion pages focked?

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Tryed to renew my 2 accounts and both got ther invoice stuck zzzz :( renewed like 3 hours ago but they still say an invoice is in progression, friend of mine got the same problem :)

Dammit i wanna play had to drive long to get the game in germany ffs ;)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I bought online and it said it was paid and all ok.

Then about 1 hour later I got an email saying the payment had failed. There was a link on the email to redo the payment and that takes me to a screen that says "The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid."

Stuck now until they reply to my right now query.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
the wierd thing is it said 2 times succesfully paid, then it got focked :(

hope i dont get double billed :mad:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie

Then about 1 hour later I got an email saying the payment had failed. There was a link on the email to redo the payment and that takes me to a screen that says "The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid."

Same shit happened to me and wife aswell. :(

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie

Same happened to me :(

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
the same thing happened to me, I bought LOTM license in my subscription page and it said paid was ok, after this I paid 1 month and it said it was perfect and after 1 hour I got an Email saying: Payment failure.
I used right now service to ask them about this issue, I hope they can solve it soon then I can play tomorrow :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

exactly same happened to me on 2 accounts, on the third nothing happened at all. License isnt updated, no billing in progress, nothing. My bank still have 3 registered payments though...

this is just.. bad.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
exactly same happened to me on 2 accounts, on the third nothing happened at all. License isnt updated, no billing in progress, nothing. My bank still have a registered payment though...

this is just.. bad.

nice to get old players back to the game and then they find out again that all is focked ;p think most will quit agian instantly ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice to get old players back to the game and then they find out again that all is focked ;p think most will quit agian instantly ;)

I just think its amazing that the game has existed for 5 years and they cant get these simple fucking things to work.

Glema

Fledgling Freddie
I've had the same problem :(

GOA probably aren't used to so many people trying to give them money

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you're having problems with payments then you need to contact subscription(at)goa(dot)com for help. We have recently (read, today) made some changes to the way our billing pages work so I can't say for sure that things didn't get broken in the process. It seems to be a bit random however - many people have successfully bought and activated their expansion online while some others of you are clearly having problems.
Something that will help the billing people help you faster and may resolve some queries straight away (like 'have I been charged multiple times?') is if you can get the payment references from Bibit. You can get these by visiting this page and you'll get the details of all the charges Bibit have made from your card. If a charge doesn't show up there then it means that it hasn't been taken.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
If you're having problems with payments then you need to contact subscription(at)goa(dot)com for help. We have recently (read, today) made some changes to the way our billing pages work so I can't say for sure that things didn't get broken in the process. It seems to be a bit random however - many people have successfully bought and activated their expansion online while some others of you are clearly having problems.
Something that will help the billing people help you faster and may resolve some queries straight away (like 'have I been charged multiple times?') is if you can get the payment references from Bibit. You can get these by visiting this page and you'll get the details of all the charges Bibit have made from your card. If a charge doesn't show up there then it means that it hasn't been taken.

i send to subs an email and got this

Dear Bruns DENNIS,

After your order you have not been able to process your payment, or it has been rejected. Please check if your bank account is in credit and that the chosen link corresponds to your means of payment.

NB: the standard way of typing the credit card number is 0000000000000000, without spaces or strokes.

Ehm lol i sure now how to type it after 5 years and got 2k on the bank so zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

the big problem is..

after 4 payments made, you guys have managed to freeze 80 euros for me that I now cant use for like, a week. I dont dare to even try and make any more payments before you can say that your damned system is working properly. Each failed payment means an ordersignal is registered with the bank and that means my accessible amount is 20euros less per try until the bank after a week automatically reset the bill since it never got any signal from bibit to be processed. If it was for one account I wouldnt care that much but I cant go on trying like this when I have 3 accounts I want up and running.

The nice thing ontop of it all is that I upgraded my DRclient to LoTM tonight since I wasnt expecting any problems, means.. I have no working client either atm and I really cant be arsed to go through downloading DR again...

zzz..

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie

Copied from that site:
Capture date Not captured Order code
Amount EUR 19.95 Brand-Protocol ECMC-SSL
Merchant WANADOOLO Description Dark Age of Camelot

i.e. you have reserved the cash but not yet taken em is my reading of this.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Copied from that site:

i.e. you have reserved the cash but not yet taken em is my reading of this.

same here 2x times

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Copied from that site:

Same but in £s.

I emailed that off to the subscription people and hope to get a response by next week....

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Since I use an electronic visa card I get different numbers all the time, it often starts with the first 8 being the same but after that they change. The money has been reserved for payment so the thing is that they are there, waiting for GOA billing to collect them. I dunno how to get around this one more time and as stated above a few have tried to pay more then once using the links provided in the letter we recived.

Hope this get sorted soon.

cenestra

Fledgling Freddie
If you're having problems with payments then you need to contact subscription(at)goa(dot)com for help.

I am having problems with being billed three times for one account etc. Can't right now it as i can't log in to right now ( forgot password etc). Before anyone points out to me that my right now login details are the same as my game details .. NO they are not! Please trust me on this I know they are not .. I have tried them several times :). Also emailing goa at the subscription email address DOES NOT work. I have had this problem for over twelve months now ( unable to log in to right now ) Within these past twelve months or so i must of emailed goa at loads of different emails addy's. I have mailed the subscription address asking them to sinchronise(sp?) my account details etc (so i can log into rightnow) well over 30 times now (over the course of about 12 months :p) but alsas they have never done it and surprise surprise i have never had a reply from ANY of the GOA email addys i have sent emails to. I even sent GOA a snail mail letter to france and hoped that i might get a reply that way .. that was about 5 months ago .. but still no reply .. go figure. Any ideas Requiel ? I just want to be able to log in to right now etc /blush :p

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
I am having problems with being billed three times for one account etc. Can't right now it as i can't log in to right now ( forgot password etc). Before anyone points out to me that my right now login details are the same as my game details .. NO they are not! Please trust me on this I know they are not .. I have tried them several times :). Also emailing goa at the subscription email address DOES NOT work. I have had this problem for over twelve months now ( unable to log in to right now ) Within these past twelve months or so i must of emailed goa at loads of different emails addy's. I have mailed the subscription address asking them to sinchronise(sp?) my account details etc (so i can log into rightnow) well over 30 times now (over the course of about 12 months :p) but alsas they have never done it and surprise surprise i have never had a reply from ANY of the GOA email addys i have sent emails to. I even sent GOA a snail mail letter to france and hoped that i might get a reply that way .. that was about 5 months ago .. but still no reply .. go figure. Any ideas Requiel ? I just want to be able to log in to right now etc /blush :p

Not sure it helps you but my login to rightnow is the second oldest game pw. I.e. the ones I got after the pw issue a few years ago and not the newest set :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Not sure it helps you but my login to rightnow is the second oldest game pw. I.e. the ones I got after the pw issue a few years ago and not the newest set :)

I think doing a "request password" from rightnow resets it to your latest game password.... but YMMV

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
I think doing a "request password" from rightnow resets it to your latest game password.... but YMMV

Possibly but given that i no longer can get to that email account makes it useless. Main account activated using a uni email acc, which is now dead. Took me some time til i figured which of my old pw that did work though :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

didnt for me, I got it solved via PM to one of the GMs here on FH for when I had problem with one of my accounts.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager

I take it you've seen this sticky post? You'll first need to get your registered email changed to one that you can access and then you'll be able to request password changes through the automatic mailer system. I'll synchronise your account tomorrow (assuming it's the one with the characters listed in your sig) when I'm at work but you'll still need to get the emal address changed and that will only happen if you email subscription with the relevant details.

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure what's going on here but I've tried to activate 2 accounts, and have recieved the same email:

After your order you have not been able to process your payment, or it has been rejected. Please check if your bank account is in credit and that the chosen link corresponds to your means of payment.

Have checked the BBit link and it shows no less tha 5 £13.95 payments (and yes I only tried twice).

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
LOL

GOA change their subs methodology on the very fooking day lotm is released - way to go and have a cookie on me!

god i knew there were muppets in charge at GOA - just didnt realise HOW BIG A MUPPET they were!

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I've been charged twice on one account

Fucking great! Find it amazing that the first time I get an email saying it's failed so I try again that's where all the problems are comming from that stupid email saying shit thats wrong.

Grrr this is basic stuff that most online companys have sorted a week after going live what it like 5 years now?

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
been charged 3 times for one account :(
and still nothing activated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom