Subscribing to forums?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry if it's been asked and/or answered already but this board has scrolled so fast today I can't find any answers.

How do I subscribe to a forum? I've ticked the thing that subscribes me to a thread when I reply to one, but I want to just have a list of subscribed forums in my User CP like I do on BW (RIP) and Prydwen.Net, and can't see the link anywhere.

Thanks in advance for help!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
[QUOTE='Shy]Sorry if it's been asked and/or answered already but this board has scrolled so fast today I can't find any answers.

How do I subscribe to a forum? I've ticked the thing that subscribes me to a thread when I reply to one, but I want to just have a list of subscribed forums in my User CP like I do on BW (RIP) and Prydwen.Net, and can't see the link anywhere.

Thanks in advance for help![/QUOTE]

Hmm

Dunno i'm afraid. Tis still new to me.

Will

/bin/su
It seems to not be an option with VB3. Same with the buddy list, it no long provides a neat list, instead it gives a + beside the name in the online users.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
It is possible, goto the forum you want, then click the "Forum Tools" link. A drop down box appears and you can select subscribe.

Attachments

• subscribe.png
    subscribe.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 22

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Will said:
It seems to not be an option with VB3. Same with the buddy list, it no long provides a neat list, instead it gives a + beside the name in the online users.
Quick links at the top, then "Open Buddy List".

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
SheepCow said:
It is possible, goto the forum you want, then click the "Forum Tools" link. A drop down box appears and you can select subscribe.

Boo, I have to have the green? :( I don't have this option on the style I'm using :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
[QUOTE='Shy]Boo, I have to have the green? :( I don't have this option on the style I'm using :([/QUOTE]

The tools should appear on all styles regardless. A style is a visual look not a functionality change.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nopey, definitely didn't have that option. I've changed to the nasty old BW skin now and subscribed to the forums I want. Gonna change back now and see if they stay :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
[QUOTE='Shy]Nopey, definitely didn't have that option. I've changed to the nasty old BW skin now and subscribed to the forums I want. Gonna change back now and see if they stay :)[/QUOTE]

Hmm very interesting.

What style are you using?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Default style, and it seems it might have just been a temporary glitch. I've changed back and the option is there now, and I also have a thread tools option I didn't have before, once in the thread. Was looking for ages how to lock a thread a few hours ago - so yay - now I can go lock it!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]I paid teh mods some dosh :p[/QUOTE]

oh.. nyeh i need money for my hash cant be done atm \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom