Stuck on the second level

S

Samor

Hi folks,

I just bought RTCWS today and im playing through the single player part, only trouble is im stuck on the second level (escape2 i thing its called, i have got to the part where you use the mounted gun to mow down the soldiers on the bridge, i got past that bit but now i have no idea where to go next, i have found the treasure where you shot a barrel to blow a hole through the wall and the treasure's on the other side, i have also checked the 2 "barrack" type rooms at either end of the courtyard where the bridge is, i just dont know where to go now or what to do, i've put up a screenshot of where i am just incase you cant remember where that is its Here

S

Shocko

Aha, this troubled me at first also.

One of the things that all gamers should be aware of, is that when you can't go forwards, go back :)

In other words, go back through the level. I'm not going to tell you exactly where it is, however any of those soldiers on the bridge, who you didn't kill, will be waiting for you at the point where you need to go to. You will then be able to go accross the bridge from there.

S

Samor

Hi m8 i figured it out for myself but thanks anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread