Strong 'activity' :O

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Good 2-3 hours of rvr there at beno, alb/mid zerging and afaik only legacy hib group and some soloers from hib. Thought I'd say it, before some hypocrit mids claim for me to run with groups on /stick while they run 1fg 24/7.
Couldn't really fight in hw tonight without getting adds, tho that made it a lot of fun (and rps) on my side, same on mid/hib side I'm sure :>
More tomorrow! :O

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
we left hw and farmed hibs and albs muchly in surs :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Helped hibs retake that crimm tower, and defended surs abit groupless. Made a stlong 40-50k though :)

And maelstrom, quit healing your group, takes me fkin ages to solo ur tanks down with 250-300dmg nukes for you to one cast heal em back to 100% :cheers:

Anywhos, one day ill get on your healers and actually kill one of ya! You were kinda untouchable in there (not shocking since your a proper group, where as hibs there were a bunch of misfit solo'ers (like myself)).

Nibalot OP hib caster cause i can stun, rawk on imo.

Zede

Part of the furniture
reaver bomb group had a blast tonight

especially enjoyed wasting the 6 warlocks on stick :p

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Good 2-3 hours of rvr there at beno, alb/mid zerging and afaik only legacy hib group and some soloers from hib. Thought I'd say it, before some hypocrit mids claim for me to run with groups on /stick while they run 1fg 24/7.
Couldn't really fight in hw tonight without getting adds, tho that made it a lot of fun (and rps) on my side, same on mid/hib side I'm sure :>
More tomorrow! :O

both hib and mid run FG, i dont understand why alb has to be the special kid in class not following the other realms. i mean is zerging really that fun?

Martok

Part of the furniture
Ketinna said:
both hib and mid run FG, i dont understand why alb has to be the special kid in class not following the other realms. i mean is zerging really that fun?

trust me alot of us were trying to not add but unfortunatly run around in eachotehres frontiers the home frontier is always going to have ppl adding... get used to it learn to live and adapt. we have now you must.

alot of us hate zerging adn adding but gues what its not daoc 8 vs 8 its daoc Realm vs Realm.

I hate zerging as much as the next one but last night in hw you could not avoid it tbh!! groups were running around and the moment 1 found a fight you would seee 2 other groups opassing and joining in so on and so forth.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
trust me alot of us were trying to not add but unfortunatly run around in eachotehres frontiers the home frontier is always going to have ppl adding... get used to it learn to live and adapt. we have now you must.

alot of us hate zerging adn adding but gues what its not daoc 8 vs 8 its daoc Realm vs Realm.

I hate zerging as much as the next one but last night in hw you could not avoid it tbh!! groups were running around and the moment 1 found a fight you would seee 2 other groups opassing and joining in so on and so forth.

How odd, thats what happens in Odins yet the mids zerg and much qq follows..... :wanker:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
we left hw and farmed hibs and albs muchly in surs :)

pfft i wanted to suicide on u lot last nite to go to scath defense and it took 3 runs up and down ladders before ya got the hint, well farmed :cheers:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
was there earlier last night but it was not easy being solo with no buffs. Get someone down almost dead then hit by three Wart-locks far easy mode death.

Off to poc for a bit only to go to Scath later and have exactly the same thing happen.

Hopefully it will improve tonight.

You win some you lose some.

Sharkith

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Had fun last night, generally around Hw where we did manage to get a few Grp Vs Grp fights but of course encountered the 2fg Hibs/Albs at a time, had mid adds on our fights too so can't really moan, works out at the end of the day.

Just givf more zerging of teh Gamah :wanker:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
we went through several fights where your group added Ixnay ^^

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Such lies Bubble. Give me examples so I can make excuses ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ixnay said:
Such lies Bubble. Give me examples so I can make excuses ;)

I'll give you 2 :)

First we were fighting maelstorm near the bridge and you guys hit us from behind :)

Second (this might not count but still its an add :p) We were killing a hib FG and you guys again hit us from behind

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
or was it maelstorm adding on you guys fighting us :p

eh who cares about minor details like whos who :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
we managed to avoid adding mostly, although it definitly cost us a lot of fights :/
but its an investment :) if you don't add people are more likely to come back
we even avoided adding on ga! although that made us sad :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty disappointed in you Elendar for not adding on Golden Add :)

Had some fun fights with you guys inside (hib owned) Surs, faught against my uber 6 sorc 1 reaver 1 merc group :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Surs was awesome, costant fighting inside for 30+, maybe45+ minutes, valg screaming 'to stronghold!' on vent

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Rvr was not too bad over the weekend, no Ec on bar me and Dorga, but we had a good time in random grp and me later with GA. Lot of rps on and off during day, not dead for sure. Was nice to see several times groups not adding and also not waiting a minute after fights when oop etc. Was with GA and they didnt add on a fight they easily could have. Ofc got zerged many times but we all do.

Nice hugs from Mael while solo Sat night, even got 3 solo keels after with uber (not) warden after being foolish enough to go too near the chokepoints. :eek:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
a bit too zergy for my taste but as long as there is good action there is probably no reason to complain , was just boring when fighting a grp and you would have 2 other grps adding within the next 20 seconds :/ , at least that was the situation when I was there. Some nice fights though.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
I'll give you 2 :)

First we were fighting maelstorm near the bridge and you guys hit us from behind

Second (this might not count but still its an add :p) We were killing a hib FG and you guys again hit us from behind

Believe it was Maelstrom fighting you guys and we came along, couple of our guys engaged when told not to, then we ran off when those guys read group chat - so minor add :p

2nd time - That dont count, free for all 3 way gang bang mate, assume the position and we'll get the strap ons out! :wij:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ixnay said:
Believe it was Maelstrom fighting you guys and we came along, couple of our guys engaged when told not to, then we ran off when those guys read group chat - so minor add :p

2nd time - That dont count, free for all 3 way gang bang mate, assume the position and we'll get the strap ons out! :wij:

Silly mids got a thing about attacking from thr rear :worthy:

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for ur grp not ganking me twice when i was trying to solo, Straef !!!
.................. ;)

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:

i think its because you all stayed together in HW, if you get a fairly balanced group together, which is kinda hard i agree but trying at least would stop some or the zerging, if you want to, you can stay away from zerging. in the end its everybody choice, and everybody seems to agree, zerging isnt fun. to bad the average alb likes running like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom