Strong 'activity' :O

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
i think its because you all stayed together in HW, if you get a fairly balanced group together, which is kinda hard i agree but trying at least would stop some or the zerging, if you want to, you can stay away from zerging. in the end its everybody choice, and everybody seems to agree, zerging isnt fun. to bad the average alb likes running like that.

Tbh there was just a few well-balanced Alb Grps in RvR tonight beyond the RF/GoP/KF etc. some of us noobs managed to get a few decent grps going. Zerging as i saw it was accidental a lot of time and a response to the massive number of enemies in the frontier. At one point i saw 2-3fg Albs fighting ~2fg Mids on one side and ~2fg Hibs on the other side. Zerging? Albs? No, Surely not! <--- self-depreciating humour ftw tbh.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ketinna said:
both hib and mid run FG, i dont understand why alb has to be the special kid in class not following the other realms. i mean is zerging really that fun?
Were 2-3 different alb fg's roaming the area but kept running into eachother, and I for one didn't feel like bothering with trying to avoid it as hib/mid groups had added on me every single time something could turn out to be a nice fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom