Stop of stealtheradds? :E

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
as was said earlier ... groups always add into stealther 1 v 1 's if they see them even stealther fg vs fg when that rarely happens so why should stealthers not add into fights between visibles ?

Groups always add? If it's NS vs Infil, then yes. if it's Mid ST vs Alb/Hib ST (1v1) then at least i tend not to do anything (Well ok, if SB/Hunter is losing badly, then Heal). If it's unfair fight (ie 2 Infi vs 1 SB) then Mezz 1 and throw couple heals. Wow that sure "leeches rp" ;)

And i forsure know that many others think the same way. You have to be god damn retarded to leech rp with fg from 1v1 fight. Hey wow, you just got 30rp*8, Are you happy? :X

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
rediculous how they play now, 3 times yesterday in the middle of a fight and get mincer pop on me, insta stun and then 3x PA = me dead. how do people enjoy this shit?

oh and went solo in hw yesterday, no sooner had i gone through mmg, scouse and his 3 scout bum chums start shootin the crap outta me, eventually get outta range, look behind me, mincer and 3 infils right up my jacksie :(

sucks

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Shan said:
Groups always add? If it's NS vs Infil, then yes. if it's Mid ST vs Alb/Hib ST (1v1) then at least i tend not to do anything (Well ok, if SB/Hunter is losing badly, then Heal). If it's unfair fight (ie 2 Infi vs 1 SB) then Mezz 1 and throw couple heals. Wow that sure "leeches rp" ;)

And i forsure know that many others think the same way. You have to be god damn retarded to leech rp with fg from 1v1 fight. Hey wow, you just got 30rp*8, Are you happy? :X

Your one of the few .. thats all i can say ... and I can't vouch for you as its never happened to me

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Boomeruk said:
im not talking about the stealthers adding into a fg fight and visa versa... im talking about the constant zerg, its not like 1 or 2 that pop and try and help the group out by taking support.... its like 6-7, sometimes FG's that pop and join the ma train just to fucking leech... i know for a FACT that the alb FG's dont want them to add, they have said publicly they wish they would just piss off, the hibbis certaily dont want them to add... and we dont want them to add... they have no respect from any realm and just look like twats everytime they do it.

And I have to point out to you that its realm vs realm and not fg vs fg .. so you can't complain when ppl add into a fight.

But thats an argument thats happened all over and its only made worse by mincer being stealther and able to ferry fg of infis around at mach 5 to any hot spot screamed over /as /cg or whatever.

Mids and hibs stealthers move at 1mph in stealth and usually have to set up camp somewhere as chasing the action doesn't work.

IMO mincers should have speed or stealth removed from their spec lines. That would even things up.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet The 'strange' thing with Alb-stealthers is that they add 'everywhere'. Either it is radar or Alb-groups run on purpose next to a stealth group with mincer. I do not know what it is but adding in the middle on stone-valley said:
Had 2 infils add near bolg 1 day, so went with my sb there just to see wtf is going on, found is getting a normal camp spot there, must be many Ns runing afk bolg > emain.

Run fg + skald + hunter when u can go swap the hunter Ts timer, maybe this would help.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
I just get angry coz of that if you want clean fg fights, you have to avoid amg, mmg, pk's etc and then you get no action, it's not the stealthers themself, its the amount of stealthers, quoting loch: [07:03:35] <Loch> could almost hear the spanish infils going 'JAJAAJJJJJJJJJAJAJAJJAJAAJ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

Am i a moron for doing it? maybe, we are not the guild using radar anyway, keke.

i thought you should have figured out by now that out of all the 100+ multiplayer games around this one has the least 'clean fights' of them all...

if you want clean fights switch to a game that has 8vs8 teams with autobalance...

really... you picked the wrong shit for clean fights... no matter how big or stealthy a army is its still within the rules, your just flaming because people dont play the game YOUR way, which is your problem not theirs...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
The 'strange' thing with Alb-stealthers is that they add 'everywhere'. Either it is radar or Alb-groups run on purpose next to a stealth group with mincer. I do not know what it is but adding in the middle on stone-valley, DCX, near Bolg (!) is just not normal.

http://rockety.uw.hu/standardalbfg.jpg <--- mobile stealth adds ownz.
http://rockety.uw.hu/amgrulz.jpg <--- already 5 alb stealthers at amg + these incoming.

its on a shit server i know... hope you can dl it anyways.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
ofc they do cause there are so many because they are over powered compared to other stealther types. There is only so many u can have in one place to be viable (ok the limits sometimes broken with mpk camping)

So they go everywhere .... a valley is a good ambush point so why not set up camp there and wait for hibs

Vae

Resident Freddy
As is always mentioned all realms zerg/stealthadd.

Sunday night was the worst I've seen for it.

MMG HW camped by 8 mid stealthers
AMG O camped by 8+ hib stealthers.

I think our group of 5 got past amgo once and were waiting there. Killed 2 hib NS and after 30 seconds one of our scouts TS'd. He saw another 8 Hibs coming down the opposite hill to us so we legged it. No point hanging about vs those odds. We had to wait for another TS to be up and call in reinforcements to help clear the MG of hibs and even then we didn't manage to get them all.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
i thought you should have figured out by now that out of all the 100+ multiplayer games around this one has the least 'clean fights' of them all...

if you want clean fights switch to a game that has 8vs8 teams with autobalance...

really... you picked the wrong shit for clean fights... no matter how big or stealthy a army is its still within the rules, your just flaming because people dont play the game YOUR way, which is your problem not theirs...

still not saying they should play my way, scroll back the posts, i'll just use the bindings in daoc when it happens in the future xD not strange such a post came from someone like you:

RR4 Briton Infiltrator (dual wield/thrust, no critical strike)
RR4 Saracen Scout
RR2 Briton Buffbot (mastery of the arcane II)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
TBH if u beleive albs run near there stealthers for 1fg vs 1fg+stealther add fights u serious play this game to much, getting paranoid Oo (cant spell :p ).

Been in alot of RvR groups over the years with many guilds, and NEVER has anyone ran near a stealth group/duo etc on purpose.

I admit adding in the middle of stonevally is just unheard of and should do afew tests on the ppl who added there, but most alb adds are around mg's, same as everyother realms stealth adds.

I must stress that if u beleive albs run near stealthers to get easy kills/adds to help them kill your groups then ur either an egomainiac or paranoid and should seek medical attention asap.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
The stealther adds are really taking the piss at the moment, fun when you´re fighting a fg albs at grannies and suddenly 2fg alb stealthers decides to come around. Don´t see me strafing around for that :p

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Zapsi said:
Tried to add with my sb onces Paed the cleric wooooping 86 damage , SB add is dangours !

It's not the dmg, its the interrupting. Silly :p

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
TBH if u beleive albs run near there stealthers for 1fg vs 1fg+stealther add fights u serious play this game to much, getting paranoid Oo (cant spell :p ).

Been in alot of RvR groups over the years with many guilds, and NEVER has anyone ran near a stealth group/duo etc on purpose.

I admit adding in the middle of stonevally is just unheard of and should do afew tests on the ppl who added there, but most alb adds are around mg's, same as everyother realms stealth adds.

I must stress that if u beleive albs run near stealthers to get easy kills/adds to help them kill your groups then ur either an egomainiac or paranoid and should seek medical attention asap.

So you got an explanation how 1 scout, 1 mincer and 2 infils (Same emblem as the fg) can pop miles away from MG (not between MG and PK) and add to fg vs fg?

Surely they were adding to their own guild just to be retards?

No wait, you can't.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
still not saying they should play my way, scroll back the posts, i'll just use the bindings in daoc when it happens in the future xD not strange such a post came from someone like you:

RR4 Briton Infiltrator (dual wield/thrust, no critical strike)
RR4 Saracen Scout
RR2 Briton Buffbot (mastery of the arcane II)

too bad for you i havent played with these 2 stealthers for over 1.5 year now for 1 simple reason: solo stealthing is incredibly boring and grouping up with stealthers is even more boring, there is little depth in ramming a few buttons in the right order....

anyway people will always add whether you like it or not, hasnt changed in 2 years and never will, I suggest playing Enemy Territory for clean fights. http://games.activision.com/games/wolfenstein (its free) it usually has 100% clean fights with both teams being perfectly balanced cuz of the autobalance feature, there are some more advanced games but this is a good one to start with...

ofcourse the adding is not really adding (hehe) anything to the joy of daoc, but its impossible to prevent it from happening, completely outside anyones power (well kemor could ban people for it but.... :rolleyes: )

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Morchaoron said:

omg i actually agree with morch ;)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
i think most of the fight i see i add with my infil cause when i play solo and got a fight i always got zerged by a fg mids/hibs after killing a solo ns/sb then get pet trace etc
i think if stealthers add on fg vs fg it s ur fault zerging them when they are solo now u pay back etc :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
know exactly what you mean valgir...

have a really good fight with 2fg hibs close to amg, usual 3 scouts bowing me (healer) no probs with constat SH spam, then albs came, was about 1fg mids, 2 fg hibs, 3 fg albs.... good 3 way fight lasting ages... all of a sudden got 3 pa's one after the other, and 4 people bowing me...

this is the reason i stopped playing my SB...

PISS OFF NECRO POWERLEVED INFI / SCOUT / MINCER ZERGING PRICKS!

tho i dont condone strafe cheating in anyway, it gets so goddamn frustrating knowing you can go ANYWHERE in this game, with any class, without fucking alb stealth zergling little twats everywhere!

AMEN !!!

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
Only seen the vid once but it looks like the stealthers only just came through the gate and you started bug abusing (to me its classed has abuse, surely Mythic never intended it to work like that) ruining it for every other involved.

I think you started strafing and stuff before they even attacked.

If I start a group of 6 and bump into your group will you leave us alone since its not a fair fight?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Moriath said:
as was said earlier ... groups always add into stealther 1 v 1 's if they see them even stealther fg vs fg when that rarely happens so why should stealthers not add into fights between visibles ?

Perhaps stealthers should all piss off to Snowdonia at 20k 35k or whatever and fight there 1337 stealth-wars out.

A stealther can (normally) pick his fights and it should be very easy to get undetected for a regular fg. The problem arises because the majority of the stealthers hang out at spots like AMG, MMG, HMG. Why? Well obvious hangout places because people have to pass it. Then intention of camping a MG for a stealther is to be sure he will encounter enemies.

Ok here comes the tricky part: Why not camp 20k 35k in Snowdonia with ALL stealthers? Well; because then there would be nothing to add onto as stealther coz no regular fg would go there.

Stealthers are to blame in this 'issue'. They choose to be spotted at obvious places and leaving them vulnerable to attacks from regular fg's. Stealthers can change this; regular fg's will still roam in the normal Frontiers and everything will be happy.

Or not? Well I guess not. The majority of stealthers doesnt add on fg vs fg fights because fg's add on them fighting 1 vs 1. They add on fg vs fg because its easy, semi-riskfree RP.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
old.windforce said:
omg i actually agree with morch ;)

Yep, Im guessing I would do too if it where Nightshades always adding.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Ok here comes the tricky part: Why not camp 20k 35k in Snowdonia with ALL stealthers? Well; because then there would be nothing to add onto as stealther coz no regular fg would go there.
yea at that place ur sure to not have a fight for years :)
since no stealthers go in snowdonia i mean all stealthers sb/ns etc :p

i forget and fg always add and spam shit emote on solo stealthers when they are fighting with another solo stealther ;o

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
bah i m not even in the video :<
and not that many stealthers around sometimes it s a lot more :p
U scared the pejezus out of me at AMG E sunday morning iirc. I got there to find u and Constanze around. meeeep :p

Eroa

Banned
Moriath said:

Everyone does? I usual /victory on my realm mate and heal him :)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Everyone does? I usual /victory on my realm mate and heal him :)
oh yes of course and if u are in fg the ma ill just look happy at stealthers and wait weee :m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
why shouldnt stealthers add to an fg fight btw? We wont ever get into grps which can compete with teh uber gankzor squads cruising around (not random, 3 paladin +2 cabalist style grps), PA-wasnt invented to kill enemy stealthers only and as said before we get get adds from the "visible" players, so cant understand the whine. However I do think the major problem is the number of stealth adds in fg fights which can be whined at (3-5+ infis, 3-4 assisting scouts etc), not sure if a solo sb/infil/ns add can change the roll of a fight, at least not too often and its not risk free rp (if you are not adding on MA train target at 15%hp). There are some ways to counter the stealthzerg add (take a hunter with ts in grp or an assassin that goes to the mg uncovering the camping stealth adds, or just dont go near mgs/pks), but "1337" grps dont givf bout that , instead they whine here. :eek:

one more thing : puppet why dont opted grps go to snowdonia then for clear fights? why should stealthers go there without speed (at least the mid and hib ones)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Personally entire thing about "adds" was blown out the air actually, dont know who came up with such terminology either. And on that note i couldnt give a rats arse if someone helps me fight the enemy and i expect them not to mind if i help in return. I think i sort of developed /ingnore ability for "leechor" + "stop adding" yada yada.

PS: do not whine that stealthers add at milegates because they have no other Real option apart to camp them.

PPS: bring on "the frontiers".

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Stealther adds once in a while is ok.
One stealther add is ok.

When 5 stealthers pop out, even following ma, its a little annoying. Still, I believe they all can play how they like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom