Stop of stealtheradds? :E

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
The day a fg doesnt add on one of my 1on1 fights is the day i dont add on fg fights, it works both ways

Path

Fledgling Freddie
You people are funny, you seem to take for granted that Albs WANT to have 5-6 stealthers add in and leech RPs every fight ~~ The sad facts are that a fight near a MG or MPK will result in stealther adds; there is little we can do about this, except laughing hysterically in group the times Mids/Hibs kill some stealthers. As for the adding in odd places, lev. ridge, stone valley etc, well, wake up, there are plenty of radar users on prydwen, and you don't have to be a genius to spot who they are. Enough said :m00:

kain

Fledgling Freddie
RvR= realm Vs Realms, I hate this 8fg mentality... it's a free for all out there, everyone can play how they like, and if a stealther tactic is to wait until a groups engaged then good on them (of course if you an alb, I hope you get sliced into little bite sized kobold snaks).

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Moriath said:
And I have to point out to you that its realm vs realm and not fg vs fg .. so you can't complain when ppl add into a fight.

But thats an argument thats happened all over and its only made worse by mincer being stealther and able to ferry fg of infis around at mach 5 to any hot spot screamed over /as /cg or whatever.

Mids and hibs stealthers move at 1mph in stealth and usually have to set up camp somewhere as chasing the action doesn't work.

IMO mincers should have speed or stealth removed from their spec lines. That would even things up.

yeah fucking good idea to blast alb grp needs even more out, we need minstrel still, so we get even less room in grps to opt it :<

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'm gona add on everything I can with my scout tbh, best source of rp for a scout = leeching. :p

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
This is so damn funny asking stealthers (archers) not to add.

Lets try an example of a famous french/english battle :p

english cavalry face off vs french and charge, longbowmen fire hail after hail of arrows winning the day (sadly bows in daoc arnt this good, and we miss more than even a peasant did)

result english won..

DaoC same battle

english face french in field of battle stand off, Longbowmen draw bows to kill enemy support, Gimp sends : "Oy Noob stop fooking adding" Archers put away bows and leave.

result english loose Gimp sends : "Umm can you get us a rezz please"

Sorry guys cry all ya want but if i see a fight my Scout shoots, you all cry that stealthers add, but it also works 2 ways, often a solo scout shoots enemy and full grp runs through to get killing blow...

DaoC = Realm vs Realm not grp vs grp you dont like it go play Wolfenstien or something!!!

Suelothvar (solo scout no Bot)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jacilja said:

english cavalry face off vs french and charge, longbowmen fire hail after hail of arrows winning the day (sadly bows in daoc arnt this good, and we miss more than even a peasant did)

result english won..

DaoC same battle

english face french in field of battle stand off, Longbowmen draw bows to kill enemy support, Gimp sends : "Oy Noob stop fooking adding" Archers put away bows and leave.

If you put it like that the DAoC counter part would be RR defence or attack, where-by everyones main priority would be with there own realm rather than leeching a few RPs. Seems a bit of a naff comparison as well really, as it would have been a kill or be killed scenrio they didnt get the option to /release > port back.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
maybe some of us still play to just kill ANY realm enemy, and dont care if were Leet Doods who pwn all with our Leet gank grps and 8 bb sat at pk...

but then most dont even seem to know what the R in RvR stands for and come here to cry Zerg if see more than 1fg.

PS: bring WoW so you can all go cry there if people play game was desighned to be played, will make DaoC alot more peacefull.

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Add or not to add ....

If u stop adding then we are fighting 1vs1 i will stop add then u fight 8vs8

But so much funnier to see your support eating some grass on PA/CD and see our PE/FL group eat your heart out =)

ps: if im around FL and PE know where u are ...

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:

result english won..

the french shouldve used assist debuff nooks :(

anyway, if you can't see why people think it's lame, i'd say play a support char once in RvR, see how much you like stealthers afterwards.
for some reason stealthers love making support life a nightmare :p
that's why i enjoy killing every stealther i see :m00:

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Kawaii said:
the french shouldve used assist debuff nooks :(

anyway, if you can't see why people think it's lame, i'd say play a support char once in RvR, see how much you like stealthers afterwards.
currently most of the alb stealthers are the lowest skilled players out there.

umm guess you never noticed i also got 50 shamy (non bot)?

As i see it enyone with the enemy red name tags is a free target, where not in pve anymore, you cant cry about "its your camp" or "you pulled the mob first" if it moves kill it, its how game was made to be....

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
well how much you like playing your shammy with 3-4 ppl shooting you midst fight vs another grp?

edited previous msg to avoid strong warder and myrmidon whines :p

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Kawaii said:
well how much you like playing your shammy with 3-4 ppl shooting you midst fight vs another grp?

edited previous msg to avoid strong warder and myrmidon whines :p

Tough... but tis part of game.. besides everyone knows that MGs are always crawling with stealthers, you just dont know which realm they belong to at that moment untill its too late :twak:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
It's so humorous to read that there are people who actually believe that the frontier regions are some sort of "private hunting grounds" for their own entertainment.

This is a game based around Realm v Realm combat not FG v FG.

If you want to go into the frontiers then expect to get attacked by any and every person who is'nt from the same realm as yourself.

I'm even tempted to bring my scout out of retirement and exclusively shoot at people who moan about so-called "stealther adds" ,just to annoy the hell out of them. :twak:

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, the Battle of Agincourt has alot to do with DAoC ^^ Because we have cavalry, instant death and COLLISION CHECKS? :m00: The sad thing about the French is that this tactic wasn't even original, however armoured knights had a tendency to underestimate the power of a well timed volley ;)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Ah nice defence with pointy logs or pikemens tend to kill cavalery pretty quick. The archers at agincourt would have been pretty dead if the french cavalery had been able to reach them on horse.

How ever this is quite late in history and to be realistic, a huge reason to why the vikings conquered vast areas of britain was that they were skilled archers. The bow was actually the vikings main weapon. Don´t see why hunters have to be so crap compared to scouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom