STOP! MUSLIM PATROL!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Apparently its not a troll - made me lol really, I suggest anyone who has items physically removed from them in these videos to press assault charges, muslim patrol my arse, brain washed fuckwit patrol more like it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I didn't mean that they wernt bellends, I just meant their message - stripped of the anti woman and muslim agendas - is sane.
Why not? - You're at a mates, go out for a crafty fag, decide to go for a walk, pair of lads come up to you pour your beer away, tell you to fuck off.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'd probably be tempted to tell them to go fuck themselves to be quite honest.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I'd just wait until one of them tries to physically remove something from my hands then kick the living shit out of them claiming self defense.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd act like an internet tough guy too, but when faced with two *anyone*(more so white people) in the dark and being by myself on some sidestreet i'd do pretty much what was asked.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd act like an internet tough guy too, but when faced with two *anyone*(more so white people) in the dark and being by myself on some sidestreet i'd do pretty much what was asked.
Alternatively, given that there's probably more of them than me I'd probably politely decline their request and explain the law.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could ofcourse talk about it, doubt it's effectiveness in that kind of a situation, but main point being i surely wouldn't "just kick their arse!" as many think they would :p

rynnor

Rockhound
One thing I wasnt sure about is whether they are actually in a no alcohol zone - theres tons of these around cities so they might actually be right about the alcohol.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Would you though Tarzan?

I would, i'd win either way you see? either i'd kick the shit out of them or they'd gang up on me and kick the shit out of me allowing me to press charges... either way they'd get what they deserved.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
With respect, I think you're talking in a hypothetical, internet way. If 4 or 5 deranged bloody Muslim Patrol looneys came up to you demanding you do something, you'd shut the fuck up and do it I reckon.

Obviously I appreciate that I don't know you personally, and maybe you're a badass pub fighting bad boy with a neck two feet wide, but I reckon the changes are you aint, and even if you were you might still end up with a kicking.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
With respect, I think you're talking in a hypothetical, internet way. If 4 or 5 deranged bloody Muslim Patrol looneys came up to you demanding you do something, you'd shut the fuck up and do it I reckon.

Obviously I appreciate that I don't know you personally, and maybe you're a badass pub fighting bad boy with a neck two feet wide, but I reckon the changes are you aint, and even if you were you might still end up with a kicking.

images

Me, obviously.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They patrol the streets making dicks out of themselves and we bomb their countries into the stoneage (from the ironage)...seems fair enough to me.

Job

I think we can safely say that's the end of their patrols, being as there will be a tooled up skinhead patrol waiting for them.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Here in NL, in certain "problem communities", Muslim community elders have taken it on themselves to patrol the streets at night to ward against "out of control" Muslim yoofs, as it seems that a (male) community elder is the only person left that is able to make an impression on such a youngster. Tbh I applaud their sentiment, but I would be the first to decry it were the elders to attempt to extend their jurisdiction as -to me- that ventures in to the terrain of the vigilante.

Job

Thank god Prince Harry is culling them back home.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Alternatively, given that there's probably more of them than me I'd probably politely decline their request and explain the law.

If you're in Buckinghamshire, this tactic works well.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
As someone said earlier tho, there's always a nut-job in every race, religion, job, species (you should've seen the cat from over the road), etc. I hope most people aren't nutters.

rynnor

Rockhound
As someone said earlier tho, there's always a nut-job in every race, religion, job, species (you should've seen the cat from over the road), etc. I hope most people aren't nutters.

This is true - most people are moderates - the problem is that even the muslim moderates I know would not condemn this anymore than they would condem the 9/11 attacks.

Same with depicting mohammed/burning Qu'aran's etc. - even the moderate ones do not have moderate views on these things.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
These scumbags have just been on the London local news, apparently a couple of them have been arrested. They also showed a "moderate" Muslim leader saying it happens outside his mosque, and how against it he is (it happens outside YOU MOSQUE mate" and also some beardy wanker who completely condones it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

I'd be more likely to:
Take a pic using mobile
Say really, one sec I'll just check.
Dial Police on mobile state where I am and what is going
Then watch the stupid fuckers run away.

When he said no so great Britain, I would ask if he does not appreciate it why the fuck doesn't he go somewhere else then.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Hope they get locked up and bumraped constantly. Same goes to any other prick who tries to force their religion onto another person.

Chilly

Balls of steel
going for a curry round there tonight. gonna wear guyliner and a dress and drink on the st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom