STOP! MUSLIM PATROL!

Himse

FH is my second home
Haha, the comments on that video, ridiculous.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
inb4 EDL react to it.

Also, has to be a troll.. if this isn't a troll what on earth is our country coming to :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm with you Tom. I'm not sure if it's serious. It sounds like an epic troll but having lived in Bradford I can quite believe this is true.

On other religious batshittery: I was walking through the park a few months ago with the missus. There was a black man and girl making a video whilst sat on a park bench - filming themselves - so I decided to have a listen in.

There's a black christian church (Blues Brothers stylee) nearby - they were members of that. They were intending to show the video to the kids and it was about the evils of premarital sex, obedience to the church above all else (including the law and their mothers and fathers) with an alternative of burning in hell for the rest of time. (You know - standard nice christian message for under-sixes).

What was funny is that the guy was obviously trying to use making this video as part of a strategy to get into the girl's pants.

Oh how that must have failed when they got back home to watch the tape only to see a shot of my white hairy ass in the background :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Has nobody told them about the evils in recording footage holding your phone vertically instead of horizontally? :D

Poag

m00?
By the way, I bet this isnt a troll.
Fairly sure its not a troll. Or if it is, its a troll on something that actually happens.

Has nobody told them about the evils in recording footage holding your phone vertically instead of horizontally? :D
Sometimes i record vertically, for a couple of reasons. I always rotate the video in premier afterwards tho!

gohan

FH is my second home
Or tucking your trackies into your socks.......

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm going to assume a troll until proven otherwise. I'm fairly sure he'd have got his head kicked in if he tried to nick someone's lager pretty much anywhere in the UK.

For the record, many, many years ago in Manchester (Ayres Road - Old Trafford) I had a moslem guy get in my face in the street for "looking at our women" - who were literally head to foot in burkas with those little portcullis things over the eyes (which was why I was looking), so I know its possible for this kind of thing to happen (I told him to go fuck himself btw), but I also know English reserve goes out the window when you threaten their lager.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Troll or not, you'd be hard pressed before I part with my beer. Also it's a shite recruiting program; "Go away now and don't come back."

Chilly

Balls of steel
They'd catch a fucking a tirade of abuse from me if they tried that. Having said that, I don't tend to walk around naked or with beers in public.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Same here Chilly. They would get a tirade of abuse from me too. More for trying to push their religion onto me than anything else. Only watched a little bit of that video and it made me want to punch them in the face. Hard. I'd be very tempted to tell them to go fuck themselves with a pork leg tbh.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Definitely trolling. That or religious nutters. Possibly both.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I don't understand why people don't film them btw.

If I was having a dig at someone in the street, and they got thier phone out to start filming me, I'd take or break thier phone. Wouldnt you?

Chilly

Balls of steel
If I was having a dig at someone in the street, and they got thier phone out to start filming me, I'd take or break thier phone. Wouldnt you?
No, because the difference between ranting at someone and stealing or breaking their property is a criminal conviction.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm fairly sure he'd have got his head kicked in if he tried to nick someone's lager pretty much anywhere in the UK.

Group of lads - yes.

Bloke by himself confronted with angry muslim with a camera and his mates?

rynnor

Rockhound

I've done it a few times and it does prevent this sort of crap - anyone adding criminal damage to assault is going to regret that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
http://europenews.dk/en/node/63138

Working in a majority-muslim school, this angers me, beyond belief, because you really see that they have a great community, and the white teachers really get on with the muslim parents, no barriers etc, just shows wherever you go, there's always a nut-job

I'd pour alcohol into his eyes.

Peaceful & Good religion - intro sound track has shooting in it etc, good one.

Chilly

Balls of steel
To be fair, they're not wrong tho :p People getting pissed up and wandering the streets is pretty stupid.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, they're not wrong tho :p People getting pissed up and wandering the streets is pretty stupid.

Doesn't make a difference, trying to push ones religion onto someone just because your false prophet said its bad to do X doesn't make you right, we could play them at their own game and say "This is English land and you can't dress like a fucking bee keeper or do whatever it is your religion tells you to"

Chilly

Balls of steel
I didn't mean that they wernt bellends, I just meant their message - stripped of the anti woman and muslim agendas - is sane.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Having said that, I fully reserve my right to get fucked and wander the streets and chunder on a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom