Stop Bush Rallies

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ceap

random went away, and me and obli wub each other really, so nothing to debate :(

well i'm off to work etc, so spam it up :p

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by oblivion_6
think its only closed if we get carried away

A smart person found in excal OT. new at 10!

(I'll personally kill anybody who comments on the fact that I post here more then anywhere else too!)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by --Random--
what would you have suggested america to do directly after the 9/11 attacks?

not fucking bomb afghanistan?

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Belsameth
A smart person found in excal OT. new at 10!

(I'll personally kill anybody who comments on the fact that I post here more then anywhere else too!)
Cool! Killed by a mod... what a way to go. :D

YUO POSTE H33R M0R3 TH4N 4NYW3R3 3LS3!

Hi-jack for teh win. :D

D

Demolay

Originally posted by Kagato.
Don't see why everyone hates him so much to be honest, he's no worse then any of the other presidents they've had so far.
he didnae get more votes than the other nomark - so he aint technically pressie ;)

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Arnor
not fucking bomb afghanistan?

spose it woulda been better to offer a free hand job to all the afghan people and hand out leaflets on 'how to destroy the houses of parliment' ?

just love lefties..

R

--Random--

you know lefties are behind all the problems in the world? its actually a fact, but unfortunatly if i tried to share it on here i'd be insta-banned.

L

loxleyhood

To be honest I think Arnor's old sig made the best argument for this.

C

Conchabar

im starting to think random is a relation to bush :p cause no one in there right mind would think he was a nice guy otherwise lol

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Conchabar
im starting to think random is a relation to bush :p cause no one in there right mind would think he was a nice guy otherwise lol

God, even his parents hate him. His brother, the honourable governor of Florida, who is responsable for the farce of the election that rose Dubya to power, is as much as a witless cowboy as the man himself, but his parents are just plain ashamed of him. When the Queen visited the White House during Bush Snr's time in power Dubya was ordered to not to speak to Her because they were aware what an ass he would make of himself. He was also seated as far as way from the Queen as possible.

He ignored the requests of his parents and talked to Her about his new cowboy boots that he had made especially for the occaision.

S

shadybrack

obli any "debate" ceap makes u somehow find a way 2 insult a group of ppl not even involved :p

/em remembers chats over hof /as

R

--Random--

Originally posted by loxleyhood
God, even his parents hate him. His brother, the honourable governor of Florida, who is responsable for the farce of the election that rose Dubya to power, is as much as a witless cowboy as the man himself, but his parents are just plain ashamed of him. When the Queen visited the White House during Bush Snr's time in power Dubya was ordered to not to speak to Her because they were aware what an ass he would make of himself. He was also seated as far as way from the Queen as possible.

He ignored the requests of his parents and talked to Her about his new cowboy boots that he had made especially for the occaision.

yea im sure thats true.. uhhuh..

C

chosen

christ, so this is what we have in britain 'against' george bush.. no wonder he takes no notice.

for starters, of course he wants they're oil, who wouldnt, its worth a fucking fortune and we dont want them wasting it. secondly, it was al-quieda that attacked america, al-quieda is made of crazy anti western muslims, from any country. some probably were from iraq. thirdly, he didnt attack them because THEY did it, he attacked them to prevent further attacks against the US and its allies, he couldnt risk saddam supplying terrorists like al-quieda with weapons of mass destruction. if they can cause that much devestation with 2 planes, what could they do with 2 nuclear weapons?

retard!!! Bush is just the biggest Ego in this world and ur just a stupid wanker....... loads off Non-military ppl are dying and u just sit there safe in ur home and can actually say all this bullshit ?

L

loxleyhood

yea im sure thats true.. uhhuh..

But it's going to be a nerve-racking three days. "It's all thin ice," says a Foreign Office official. One element of unpredictability: Bush hates — really hates — the fuss and formality in which state visits are steeped. The last time he dined with the Queen — in 1992 at his father's White House, wearing cowboy boots emblazoned with GOD SAVE THE QUEEN — he asked if she had any black sheep in her family. "Don't answer that!" his mother Barbara interjected, trying to avoid embarrassment. This time he's the President, the man in charge. Whatever Bush does, Blair will have to live with it

Taken from http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101031117-538973,00.html

There you go Mr. Moron. Would you like a bib for your dribble?

R

--Random--

Originally posted by chosen
retard!!! Bush is just the biggest Ego in this world and ur just a stupid wanker....... loads off Non-military ppl are dying and u just sit there safe in ur home and can actually say all this bullshit ?

lol i honestly dont care. 3 thousand innocent people were killed on 9/11 and they werent even in a war zone. the people in iraq have learnt to live with the fact they're country is a dump and is currently at war. but to destroy two buildings full of innocent unsuspecting people is just sickening.

im not saying its not bad that innocents are being killed in iraq.. its not a good thing but it IS a side effect of war unfortunatly, look at ww2, how many innocent londoners lost they're lives in the blitz?

i find it hard to beleive so many people are lefties on these forums! i had no idea so many of you actually didnt like bush. its weird.. most of my friends love him lol.... bush4tehwin

L

loxleyhood

Why do you know that the 9/11 terrorists came from Afghanistan and Iraq?

Because you were told that they did.

Enjoy your propaganda.

Also, I fail to see how people's political beliefs determine their sexuality.

R

--Random--

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Why do you know that the 9/11 terrorists came from Afghanistan and Iraq?

Because you were told that they did.

Enjoy your propaganda.

christ sake lol, you realise half the crap you spout is propaganda aswell?! it can work either way.. for or against the govornment. theres a load of lefties out there combing through history books and news broadcasts just looking for the tiniest little balls up someone in power may have made once in they're lives and blowing it way out of proportion so all the other lefties can join in.

bush not being allowed to sit near the queen for example, what probably actually happened is he was.. late getting there and had to sit a few seats away from her, then some lefty sitting there wouldve been down the pub, or gay bar, with his other lefty mates saying 'oh god yea, the queen spat on g.w!! she told him hes a stupidhead!!!five'

lmao

L

loxleyhood

Ok, im not sure if you're serious now. You just crossed the line of regular stupidity to put-on stupidity. Anyways, in a formal dinner, as dinners between the head of states tend to be, your place is set weeks in advance. Your proximity to the head of the table determines your importance. So even if Bush did arrive late his place would have been waiting.

B

Belsameth

and this is exactly why threads like this have no place in a game forum

Random: related to Karaam perhaps? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom