Stolen items

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Items have been stolen off my account along with the characters deleted ..
Lilprincess - FDD(silver) + Azure evis (silver)
Booerx - Slayers longbow (gold), Bane (turq)
Boerx - Tab'fren theu staff

Along with MP + 99% sc'ed armour which is ALL crafted by my tailor Xaktoz. (apart from booerx torso and 1 or 2 parts of lilprincess which is made by Barti's lgm tailor)
No-clue how they gotton onto my account.. yet hope goa will trace them down.

If you see items around anywhere that looks familar to mine, or some newb trying to pass them on/sell pls msg an E&E or rightnow it with ss's straight away.

Thanks

P.S
None Sidi items include oil drenched rag, the dex version of orges might belf and the str one which my infil has, and rest i think are just quest/df.

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Actually they might not be stolen, just characters deleted...
But that aint really likely tbh.

Cyfr

Banned
Don't trade accounts and things like this wont happen.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Send a message to GOA, they have *everything* logged.

they will know who took the items, where, what time, what toon they were transferred to etc.

And they will be able to get them back.

I know 2 guys this has happend to, exactly the same thing.

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Already have made an Rightnow report.
Spoken to an E&E i doubt they will bother to do anything tbh
Only my host and will be in the login log, well and 1 of my rls m8s as hes the one that told me what happened which was like 1 hour ago.

Cyfr

Banned
As ironic as it is - please don't link to trades or pictures of it :)

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Need to have the option to close threads .. wanted this to be read only.

Stop comments pls...
Whatever that pic says noone has been on Lilp but people im close to ... and special no-one has Subs ...

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry if my comment hurt your feelings. My deepest apologies.

No actually, HAEUAEHOAHIAIHUaeoAOEaieoaEIAHEOAHEAIeaheoaieaOEAHeaöaHEÖAEiaeho. :mad:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
close thread option is missing :p

well traded account, seen you being accused of account theft on boards with a dubious reputation too. Seen you accuse ppl of radar haxx0ring

maybe someone got pissed off and played some judge Dread DAOC style on you

good luck with this one

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
close thread option is missing :p

well traded account, seen you being accused of account theft on boards with a dubious reputation too. Seen you accuse ppl of radar haxx0ring

maybe someone got pissed off and played some judge Dread DAOC style on you

good luck with this one

It's Dredd!! :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
it's not as bad as it sounds, at least you didn't play those characters to 50. Perhaps one of the previous owners took them back?

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Spesh said:
wut he said
owned this account nearly a year ... noone else has subs so the problem does not rely on that ..

Cyfr

Banned
Lil* said:
owned this account nearly a year ... noone else has subs so the problem does not rely on that ..

Rly, so the owner couldn't possibly know since he/she deleted it from their mind..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, serves you right for trading accounts, zerging infil bastrad. :kissit:

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Rly, so the owner couldn't possibly know since he/she deleted it from their mind..

Dont remember how long ago it was, but all sub's were changed resently.

And sorry to hear about your loss mate, hope you have it fixed.

Cyfr

Banned
Hansa said:
Dont remember how long ago it was, but all sub's were changed resently.

And sorry to hear about your loss mate, hope you have it fixed.
Even if it was, it would not surprise me if Lilp had given a sub or game pw out and it been deleted that way :p

Im sure goa don't go around deleting peoples characters..

liste

Fledgling Freddie
i'm sure GOA would tell you if they deleted your chars, yes. I'd imagine that the account is only banned and not deleted though, unless you've done something massively horrible :)

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
it's not as bad as it sounds, at least you didn't play those characters to 50. Perhaps one of the previous owners took them back?
Lilprincess is mine and always mine cheeky sod ! :twak:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Oh My God ... people are actually happy this happened?

Someone spend time on this ... maybe not playing the chars all the way to 50 but still time was spend on the character ... and people are actually kicking the owner while he's down already...

you ... are ... soooooo sad!

Sorry to hear it matey and good luck ... maybe you'll get your chars back (doubt if you'll get the items back :()

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
Oh My God ... people are actually happy this happened?

Just shows there are some right bitter and twisted twats playing this game if they've got nothing better to do than gloat over someone else's misfortune. :puke:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Whether or not its ironic that its traded blah blah blah etc is irrelivant, more the point that person(s) either have hacked you account in same way or hacked ur pc. Quite pethetic that this actually happens and if ppl are that sad bitter and twisted irl to do such a thing to any person realm m8 or enemy just shows what a bad state of play the game is in and how messed up some of the players are.

I hope it gets sorted, and if goa find out who/how etc and if you got hacked etc i would contact my isp and/or the police to get the sad gimp punished in some way either banned from there isp or actual criminal charges. Because at the end of the day it is a game yes but dmg has occured, some ppl my laugh at the thought of any kind of police involment but nowdays with more and more computer crime taking place they consider it just as serious as everything else.

Cyfr

Banned
You jumped up and said there are only two things that could have happened, Kreig. It's quite possible that the person has given the password out to people. He admited he gave it to one friend, whats to stop him from giving it to more? Or even that friend giving it out?

If his PC was really hacked, and the hacker stole his daoc password and deleted characters, then i'll hold my hands up and say sorry, but its highly unlikely that this has happened.

How would the person get the IP? Lilp uses the Quakenet auth system to hide his real host so it's not from irc. Judging by who this is, I suspect he has given the password to the wrong person or something has happened with one of the numberous trades he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom