Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
2187.JPG

:eek2: that definition of DAoC chicks? :(

2120.JPG

for Arthur meights!!!

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
must have put alot of work into that golden scarab vest :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Rothzak said:
2187.JPG

2120.JPG

for Arthur meights!!!

That is.. ugly. My eyes,, they are burning. Like... get a life.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
the fat chick in red - is that a half-ogre cabbie or a troll???

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The bare-footed Elph one to the right on the first pictar is not too bad. :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
the fat chick in red - is that a half-ogre cabbie or a troll???
They should've got her to do the medieval truffle shuffle!!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Come on, this isn't all that bad. At least there isn't any spandex involved - I've seen much, much worse on anime-conventions. If they enjoy dressing up for a convention, let them. (Not that I will, but hey. :)

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Rothzak said:
soo u are mister perfect ?
that are usual daoc players, so woman who play daoc have to be 90 60 90 ? :touch:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
there goes my idea that only anorexic (sp?) models play the game :(

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo, the lady farest to the right, is a hotteh! :D
Auuuuhhhhhhhhhhh....... wof wof wof!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
there goes my idea that only anorexic (sp?) models play the game :(

aw, so you though that all the females (0.o) in daoc were hidden models yet to discover? ah well ^_^

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
aw, so you though that all the females (0.o) in daoc were hidden models yet to discover? ah well ^_^
Atleast they can roleplay one?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
LOL @ all the people here taking the piss, newsflash, the male population aint much better now is it, in fact most of you taking the piss are probably the male equivalent of the totty in those pictures, truth hurts dont it.

Oh, and once again, well spotted with the roleplay thing, as this games an RPG - role playing game, were all just as sad, its just they go public with it while we cower from sunlight in our dungeons.

But yes, they qualify for the ugly stick.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
To you who ridicule the girls in the pictures, i bet a lineup of male daoc players, including your pasty arses, would elicit extatic worship from the women amongst the community. Or not.

Do you want anyone with a less than perfect physical appearance to go fucking hide under their bedcovers for the rest of their lives? Never to be seen outside their home, so that you can live in your hollywood / adult entertainment induced little dreamworlds forever and ever? There are some seriously immature people in this thread - the old proverb of "if you dont have anything postivite to say, dont say anything" apply very much when it comes to peoples physical characteristics. Did you stop to think that since those pics are obviously from a daoc convention of some kind there is a high probability that some of those girls might be reading these boards and will see your nasty comments? Would you like your picture hung out and riddculed on a public forum?

Seriously... If there is one thing i cant stand its people bullying others because of things they cannot change.

Gamah

Banned
Fana said:
To you who ridicule the girls in the pictures, i bet a lineup of male daoc players, including your pasty arses, would elicit extatic worship from the women amongst the community. Or not.

Do you want anyone with a less than perfect physical appearance to go fucking hide under their bedcovers for the rest of their lives? Never to be seen outside their home, so that you can live in your hollywood / adult entertainment induced little dreamworlds forever and ever? There are some seriously immature people in this thread - the old proverb of "if you dont have anything postivite to say, dont say anything" apply very much when it comes to peoples physical characteristics. Did you stop to think that since those pics are obviously from a daoc convention of some kind there is a high probability that some of those girls might be reading these boards and will see your nasty comments? Would you like your picture hung out and riddculed on a public forum?

Seriously... If there is one thing i cant stand its people bullying others because of things they cannot change.

Touch a nerve uggo?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
People that diss other´s for their looks are mostly uncertain of their own looks and very shallow people.

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:

:worthy:

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
soo u are mister perfect ?

yep i am :m00:

am not ridiculising anyone of these people, just think theyre funny and exaggerating.. :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
God forbid you find humour in things..you get the boring police down on you.

I love how on the Internet, everyone knows everything..you take the piss out of people because you are uncertain about your own looks? OK Mr Phsycolagist where did you get your degree.

Oh and btw Fana sorry for that comment I was only pulling your leg..I am hardly Mr Sexy myself :>

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Touched a nerve there Gamah?

It is directed towards those that feel hit by the comment and apparently you did feel hit by it.

Gamah

Banned
xxManiacxx said:
Touched a nerve there Gamah?

It is directed towards those that feel hit by the comment and apparently you did feel hit by it.

What?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
God forbid you find humour in things..you get the boring police down on you.

I love how on the Internet, everyone knows everything..you take the piss out of people because you are uncertain about your own looks? OK Mr Phsycolagist where did you get your degree.

Oh and btw Fana sorry for that comment I was only pulling your leg..I am hardly Mr Sexy myself :>
WTF?! Are you explaining, defending and apologizing now? I'm so disaponted, you just lowered yourself in my book of kewl manners :(

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
People that diss other´s for their looks are mostly uncertain of their own looks and very shallow people.

Well... I don't know if that's the case... but they are far from being grown-ups.

I admire those women for putting so much work in these costumes and for showing themselves in them even if they are not looking exactly like Giselle Bündchen, Heidi Klum or Naomi Campbell.

Gamah

Banned
I want to be a grown up :(

And zebolt I have a limit to my level of lameness, I don't play Camlann :d

Not exactly looking like a model? Thats like saying pluto is not exactly next to the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom