Stlong HIBS ! (not)

B

Blazor Meneth

:ROFLMAO:
FoM is THA zerg guild I mean we're out there zerging teh shit down every day, thats what I've seen..

or you see a zerg from FoM one time TOP each week! :wall:

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Why do Dogs lick their genitals?

Because they can

Why do we RvR with 2 fgs?

Because we can

Nothing to do with dieing to 1fg or whatever.
We do it because we want to RvR as Guild from time to time.
The Game is made to do so. You are just a little Whiner Poon.
Go Odins or somewhere else for fg vs. fg action.

Or even better quit this Game and play Counterstrike

do i have to remind you what most hib players called RG when they ran 2fg and BC when they run 2fg?

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by old.Lethul
do i have to remind you what most hib players called RG when they ran 2fg and BC when they run 2fg?

Yea ofc. The leet players in Hib whine, the ones in Alb do and the ones in Mid too. :D

But not most Hib Players. Same goes for Mid and Alb. Most of the Players don't even read this Forum or are in #Celticfist

They just play the Game like they want :clap:

I

ilaya

xanthian, if by doing rvr regularly u mean all the FUCKING time then yeah, you may have point, but think u will find i rvr quite a bit now.. cant get rr5 sitting on my arse strapped to a forge or levelling alts can i? dont you DARE tell me that i dont know what i am talking about u tit. i have seen tdmm in action and they have even invited me into their grps, and good groups they have been.. laid back and in it for the fun.

until u invite me into one of your grps and prove to me u are after the same kinda thing, dont ever say another bad word about tdmm. and we all know that aint gonna happen, is it? rp whore

fuck you and your realm rank, u aint better than me in any way. u just rvr more, thats all.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
haha Midds Zerg everynite, now FO.
nothign in comparison to your 4-6fg zerg every day every primetime.
Today 2fg albs mmg 2fg at amg and 5fg at tower \o/.
As for hibs zergin mayeb its cause albs got 1-2fg stealthers camping amg at 4:30 am gmt?

I

Ilur_oom

Well this has been happening for long now, tdmm gay zerg spoils the fun for everyone else in emain, since most realms cant even get 1 decent fg running by the time they come out to play... but well this is a game and they pay as much as everyone else to play it the way they want it... not that i'm defending tdmm nor zerging cause i hate both, but imo the only decent way to fight this zerg is log when they come out as zerg and you die, go play a alt, go play prydwen, go odin/HW, play a stealther class etc, so they wont get shit but getting bored rulling emain, cause tbh if they some day understand, this is the way they will imo...

n1 tdmm for f*cking everyone else's fun again

when u see a tdmm cloak, make it prime target imo :p

I

Ilur_oom

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
nothign in comparison to your 4-6fg zerg every day every primetime.
Today 2fg albs mmg 2fg at amg and 5fg at tower \o/.
As for hibs zergin mayeb its cause albs got 1-2fg stealthers camping amg at 4:30 am gmt?

u know this is not true... dont try to fool yourself

R

Rollie

Originally posted by [FC]Ilur
u know this is not true... dont try to fool yourself

Anotherdayinthealbzerg.jpg

Sundays must be outlaws day off leading zerg as FC have took charge today :)

A

Aussie-

fyi this post goes about the 'guild events' at 3am

just fyi coz i see you didnt figure out that part xanthian

O

old.MikhailGudlik

how can i post SS on BW btw? i wanna post one with fg stelathers pwning me and 1 more guy at amg at 4 am.

G

Gorb

More zergs please. Fotm groups are even more annoying then zergers. It's because of fotmers that there is no place in rvr for thanes and some other classes.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Khalen
Hehehe quite funny post to be honest. To be honest I don't mind TdMM that much... If you know they are there and got killed by them with your FG we usually try to stay close with another group and when report comes in where they are spotted we work together :) Did it with FC + BF once. Was nice battle in general. There's nothing wrong with bringing same size group to take one down and split up again. They got some rps from killing your solo FG and you get some rps for them when they die... :)
There the problem starts

The others run 2 fg so we run 1fg with 1fg 5sec behind - ruins it for the 1fgs that dont really care about daily rp avarage and top10 spots and run 1fg no matter what.

Counter-zerging aint solving the prob only enhance it.

L

learen

I really dont understand some attitudes and words from peeps who dont know how we play or why we play this game.

Ill explain some things :

- Firstly we play for fun , we can make sometimes nice groups like bad groups coz we want play with our friends although there are NS, Rangers or Animist or bit RR , that doesnt matter to us (sometimes).
- Usually when we play at late time if we go as 2fg we split .
- If u feel bad when u see us at emain that isnt our problem we play this game like we want and always we have tried to have respect to all peeps.
- I always have had respect to all members of FC and we havent insulted em , I feel disappointed of how very nice players can say so dishonest things.
- About Xanthian i want to see your racist face in real life to tell me those last words about spaniards. Prolly u will be a Fizzles Hidden behind the computer.

Finally thanks to all people who knows & defend us :)

A warm greeting from GM of TDMM.

S

sigh

play how you like, but you wont get any better.

O

old.Xanthian

Racist?
Ok..
I think if you look up racist in a dictionary you will find it has an entirely different meaning to what you think it has.
I think the word your looking for is predjudist (or however you spell it), and even then, I really have nothing against Spanish people, its just your guild (who happen to be Spanish), who seem incapable of understanding what you do to late night rvr.

W

Widow_

leeet skills

Most of us in IG thinks 2 FG's aint fun.. so we run in 1 FG. Nothing about us wanna be LEET or something. Just the way we like to play.

As for the whine of TDMM zerging with 3 fgs.. rather lame killing a solo char with 3 fgs yes :rolleyes:.
Tho no diff. from zerging in the night then on the primetime.. both sooks. Theres like 100+ Albs in emain-primetime sometimes tho some mids/hib guilds like to bring 2fg+ into emain too.
As i see it.. Albs brings teh zerg to emain.. Hibs makes counter zergs and so does Mids.
(some hibs and mids zerg anyway yes.. but not as much as albs)

Just kinda sad that zerging is the future RvR situation.
1 FG vs. 1 FG >>>>FUN>>>> 1 FG+ vs. 1 FG+

NP skillz > ALL .. Så är det bara !

IMO..

R

Ravenbourne

As a hib you have 3 choices go to emain and get zerged by 50+ albs or get wtfpwnd by no skill kiddie groups (savages) or you can go to Odins and hope for 1grp v 1grp and even thats getting harder to find so i just dont bother anymore. roll alts and make money in the hope that things change

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
As a hib you have 3 choices go to emain and get zerged by 50+ albs or get wtfpwnd by no skill kiddie groups (savages) or you can go to Odins and hope for 1grp v 1grp and even thats getting harder to find so i just dont bother anymore. roll alts and make money in the hope that things change

yes i bet all people who play in savage groups are kiddies :m00:

As a mid looking for 1fgvs1fg fight you go emain and die to the GoL/Fc zerg, or go odins and die to 2fg of hibs/alb. Then log, so it doesnt differ much.

L

learen

- (To Xanthian) If you dont know why we play at late hours is better than you begin to ask and not to judge.
I maintain what I meant with racist since you judged to us without having any idea about us and emphasizing that we are "Spaniards". We are one guild of hibernia and of your same alliance you want it or no.

Originally posted by Lumikki
That guild sure is ruining the reputation of Hibs... :(

xx
- The reputation of the hibbies does not matter to you and you havent good reasons to say that we are ruining the reputation of hibernia. Your words are indifferent.

Originally posted by sigh
play how you like, but you wont get any better.

- All who wants to improve, will do it and all who wants to amuse , will do it. Everything depends on which one wants :).

- 80% of tdmm is from the same city and with similar way of life. Usually we meet in a netcoffee whose owner is our friend (Articomplex).Perhaps you would not like to play all members of yours guild in a same place? think so...

- If our way of life agrees so that we play at night and not before isnt our problem or perhaps you think that we want to bother to somebody playing at night? sincerely it seems to me absurd.

- In any case when we go 2fg at night always we tried to go separately because we know that there is no as much people as in the evening.

- Tdmm isnt a spanish guild , we are a guild of friends and many Spanish people want to enter but is not guild readily accessible, not to say that we closed the access to new members enough time ago.

Thats all info that i can give you about ur critics.

Mimosina Eld 50 | Pelinor
Learendil Druid 50 | Excalibur
Marihuana Champ 50 | Excalibur
Tomatote Bard 50 | Excalibur Lgm Alchemy
Macho Hero 50| Excalibur
Sanitas Druid 50 | Excalibur Lgm Scer
Elizabetha Ment 46 | Excalibur
<< Gm of Tdmm >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom