all realms zerg but hibs always till stupid o'clock

n1 hibbers :great:

Z

zelur

Originally posted by Stormm
all realms zerg but hibs always till stupid o'clock

n1 hibbers :great:
Yes thats right..Its always like this.
Them hibs must be zerging this late because they can't handle the primetime or something.

K

K0nah

g*y tdmm z*rging c*ck smokerz.

etc. etc. etc. :puke:

edit: cens0red to fall inline with the forum gestapo's guidelines

K

Kindar

Well....tbh i think hibbies has started some nasty zergs lately. Either their spam 1 button pbae dose't work anymore, or they are albs wannabies >_<

O

old.Xanthian

These arent Hibs.
They are Tuatha de Mag Mor, Spannish guild, who claim that their "primetime" is 11pm-3am (gmt) so they zerg emain with all they got, which fucks up all the fun for everyone.

How they can workout that being primtime for spain Ive no idea, as its only 1hr ahead of the UK.
:rolleyes:

A

acei

You should see them in BG1, only time they come out to play is when they own CK.. at the moment they zerg with about 2-4fg when the mids/albs only have 1fg lol.

K

Khefru

Yes, many is the time when I've been running through emain solo and zergs of Mids or Albs have seen me and left me alone.

*sarcasm off*

If you are running in a RvR zone, please expect to be killed by enemies or maybee your best of sticking to PvE.

K

Khalen

Hehehe quite funny post to be honest. To be honest I don't mind TdMM that much... If you know they are there and got killed by them with your FG we usually try to stay close with another group and when report comes in where they are spotted we work together :) Did it with FC + BF once. Was nice battle in general. There's nothing wrong with bringing same size group to take one down and split up again. They got some rps from killing your solo FG and you get some rps for them when they die... :)

L

Lumikki

That guild sure is ruining the reputation of Hibs... :(

xx

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
These arent Hibs.
They are Tuatha de Mag Mor, Spannish guild, who claim that their "primetime" is 11pm-3am (gmt) so they zerg emain with all they got, which fucks up all the fun for everyone.

How they can workout that being primtime for spain Ive no idea, as its only 1hr ahead of the UK.
:rolleyes:

ah thats who those buggers are i'd been wondering that

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Amadon
keep up the good work tdmm :D

ruining rvr for both albs and mids everynight for ~3hrs = good work???

:boggle:

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by K0nah

:rolleyes: k0nah, stop posting crap pls.

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by Kindar
Well....tbh i think hibbies has started some nasty zergs lately. Either their spam 1 button pbae dose't work anymore, or they are albs wannabies >_<

haha Midds Zerg everynite, now FO.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by K0nah

no, returning the favour that the 100+ albs in emain in primetime most nights, and the savage gank groups, do to hibs = good work.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Khalen
Hehehe quite funny post to be honest. To be honest I don't mind TdMM that much... If you know they are there and got killed by them with your FG we usually try to stay close with another group and when report comes in where they are spotted we work together :) Did it with FC + BF once. Was nice battle in general. There's nothing wrong with bringing same size group to take one down and split up again. They got some rps from killing your solo FG and you get some rps for them when they die... :)

Nerf people posting sensible things, what is the forum coming to.

S

Solarius

Makes me laugh so much when I read mids and albs moaning about hibs zerging emain. It's the Hib frontier, what should they do? Wait in Breifine for the Relic Raid forces only? No, maybe even thats not fair on you mids and albs, huh?

Yes, I know, all realms zerg blah blah. Why is it Emain? Because of the wonderful design of the game making Emain most popular RvR zone. Don't blame hibs, blame Mythic. They should have made all three realms frontiers the same, but didn't

T

tdmm_kamosh

Have to play like you want, like albion wants, at primetime 8 p.m. fight vs 100+ albs aaaaaaaaaah. If this dislike you, dont play or go to bed, we play like we want!!!!
And 100+ albs are ruining the RvR at prime time 24/7

Thxs to pple like Xant :kissit:, if you can see guildies from vgn are with us in that screen, so talk with them too imo. And thxs for your respect.

These arent Hibs.

Some members of TDMM are hibs from betta game, so shut up retard.

B

bjorne

Well 3 fg in the middle of the night who won´t get pissed at that ?

Stick on qbar, well i have had bjorne for 1.5 years so kind of hard to getting used to be without it.

And i didn´t mean all hibs just These...

Since when is fom a zerg guild ? we mostly do keepraids and then u need 2 fg+

As fo me saying 200 hibs i think i was being kind of ironic...

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by bjorne
Well 3 fg in the middle of the night who won´t get pissed at that ?

Stick on qbar, well i have had bjorne for 1.5 years so kind of hard to getting used to be without it.

And i didn´t mean all hibs just These...

Since when is fom a zerg guild ? we mostly do keepraids and then u need 2 fg+

As fo me saying 200 hibs i think i was being kind of ironic...

my bad, you must be mistaking the mgs in Odin's etc for keeps or just beeing lost ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom