STFU about that toilet seat already!!! ;)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
My problem with the toilet seat issue, is thus:

i use the toilet, I 90% of the time remember to put down BOTH seats (ringed one and lid) and then flush.

However the 10% that i forget to put down the seat i get hell for it.

AND yet, in my experience 90% of women that complain, DO NOT put the actual lid down, only the seat they wish to sit on and use.

so what we have here is women (at least in my life) being selfish, and just wanting to avoid any work (putting lid down/seat down).

i TRY to remember to put both seat and lid down, as its un-hygenic to flush with them up, water splases out of the toilet, bringing with it remnants of urine and excrete. not nice.

does this all make sense?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Neffneff said:
i TRY to remember to put both seat and lid down, as its un-hygenic to flush with them up, water splases out of the toilet, bringing with it remnants of urine and excrete. not nice.

Ah that's an old issue that was proven "wrong" in a sense.

No matter if the lid is up or down, or the location of your toothbrush(in Myhtbusters), the particles that are airborne will go everywhere equally.

Now when you flush with the lid up, it's an instant bomb going off.

BUT, when you do it with the lid down, the pee particles and such stay in the bowl, waiting for the next person to open it and then jump into the air by the air wave caused of the opened lid.

Now the funny thing is, you have to bend down to open a lid, which, puts you in direct bombing sight of the pee particles, as where in the open lid scenario, you're at a much better distance of the attack.

*puts down big book of pee*

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I've never complained about people leaving the toilet seat up. What I do complain about is wee on the toilet seat (there isn't much worse a sensation than sitting down on the toilet only to realise there's someone else's wee on you) and in the general area of the toilet. I understand some men have aiming issues, but if you splash, just wipe it up!

Another question for you fellers - does having a foreskin increase, deacrease or make no difference to the non-directional control aspect of peeing?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Naetha said:
Another question for you fellers - does having a foreskin increase, deacrease or make no difference to the non-directional control aspect of peeing?

I got Augmented Dexterity 5

and of lazyness 5 so I sit down to relax :p But I couldn't answer that question tbh, I guess it doesn't affect it though.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Why the hell would you want TP as a male after having a slash?!?!?!

btw check out the adverts :p

CWS cleanseat now in uk - worlds first self-clean toilet seat. taadaaaa

and yes I'd imagine the foreskin does negativly effect aim especially as someone earlier said the multi-directional slash.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There are more germs on the inside of your nose than the underside of a pub toilet seat

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i never got this either.

dear females, the toilet seat isnt going to bite you. neither will it spread toxic piss mould up your arm like that mirror in the matrix where neo touches it and it takes over his body. THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. its just a piece of plastic. if men have to touch it, why not you bitches? insteading of moaning like a bastard, maybe make a primative glove out of toilet paper?

what if i dont want to touch it incase i get something that leaked on it out of your arse area or the other hole? oh that doesnt matter, because men pick their nose so they can touch the toilet seat right? WRONG.

i dare you ladies, try touching it. just once.

Yeke said:
and yes I'd imagine the foreskin does negativly effect aim especially as someone earlier said the multi-directional slash.

i would of thought many people over the age of 5 learn what to do here when they first learnt to piss standing up.

(or what ever age it is when the foreskin starts having an impact on pissing, i dont recall exactly. i know i was young though)

PULL THE SKIN BACK PEOPLE, I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
is it so hard to put the seat up? no i do it all the time so why cant people put it down again? o_O

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
Men can aim, the laws of physics can't.
rofl xD
sitting down and peeing also requires massive amount of work, taking down pants and boxes, pending knees and of course the toilet is 3 inches too short so you have to fall the last way down on the seat, not comfortable. now compare it with sip down, pull out, shake, pull in, zip.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The reason i always wipe with paper even after having a wee is, and i quote the wise men of ancient times:

Ultima gutta restat in bracca. - The last drop always stays in the pants. (no matter how much you shake)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
is it so hard to put the seat up? no i do it all the time so why cant people put it down again? o_O
The scenario is:
You enter the toilet and adjust the toilet to whatever you are about to do.
You take care of business and leave the toilet seat in whatever position it is in when you leave.
When the next enters the toilet the seat is in a RANDOM position. That position will in about 65% of the cases be "seat down".
Women leave the seat down close to 100% of the time.
Men leave the seat down less than 50% of the time (Down when we take a dump).
Wtf is wrong with that?
And why can’t we just raise the TP 30-40CM? Woman AND men will be able to reach it without “limboing”.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
The last drop always stays in the pants. (no matter how much you shake)
So true. Use the paper guys :)
Think of the next BJ you GF/girl/guy(I guess) is going to give you . . . .

EDIT: AAAAGH!!! Wrong button.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's useless to use TP on your weewee since...and it's scary how much i know...the last drop you wipe off or shake off isn't the last one, but infact, much like residue sperm, it comes out of the tubing -after- you're happily watching the telly or playing your games.

And most of sperm is wee anyway so the BJ issue ain't valid.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
You all talking about the Seat what about the lid it sould down when you flush the toilet you send 10000's of Water Droplets up into the Air so in Effect you cover the Room is piss and shit and here you all are whineing about 5 sec of you life putting the sit up or Down :eek2:

tris-

old.Tohtori said:
much like residue sperm, it comes out of the tubing -after- you're happily watching the telly or playing your games.

im guessing here, maybe you need to see a doc about your wee wee hose :eek:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh the BJ idea shouldn't be an issue as to whether you use tp or not after a wee. If you don't wash down there before a BJ or any kind of sexual perversion, then its downright rude.

And Kathal, I think its just where you live has extremely low toilet paper holders or something...

Toilet paper in most UK toilets is at about head height when sat down, and comfortable hand height when stood up.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
If you don't wash down there before a BJ or any kind of sexual perversion, then its downright rude.

i will now direct someone to the above post.

tris-

Naetha said:
Tbh the BJ idea shouldn't be an issue as to whether you use tp or not after a wee. If you don't wash down there before a BJ or any kind of sexual perversion, then its downright rude.

does that include touching your self
?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
And Kathal, I think its just where you live has extremely low toilet paper holders or something...

Toilet paper in most UK toilets is at about head height when sat down, and comfortable hand height when stood up.
In Denmark the TP is usually at knee height. Why . . . WHYYYYY!!!!
Stupid design.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
unless you are the worlds tallest man.
wait, that makes no sense. at all. ignore me.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Naetha said:
TIf you don't wash down there before a BJ or any kind of sexual perversion, then its downright rude.

i always do, kinda want women to so why shouldnt i?

Unless i am really drunk i usually have a shower or wash all necessary bits before the act of mating

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
unless you are the worlds tallest man.
wait, that makes no sense. at all. ignore me.
I'm 176cm so kinda short.
For the record, the TP is at 47cm at my work. My knees are at exactly the same height, 47cm.
Furthermore the TP is 58cm away from the toilet itself. Wow what a great design. Ohh and this is NOT a unisex toilet.

EDIT: When i stand up there are 47cm from the tip of my hand to the TP. 25cm if the toilet was placed at an optimal distance from the wall where the TP hangs.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
sounds pretty rubbish:p nice eating my breakfast while reading about people should wash their bits and wee coming out.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
I'm 176cm so kinda short.
For the record, the TP is at 47cm at my work. My knees are at exactly the same height, 47cm.
Furthermore the TP is 58cm away from the toilet itself. Wow what a great design. Ohh and this is NOT a unisex toilet.

shorter than me! and thats really bad design. toilet paper in our bathroom is at waist height.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
shorter than me! and thats really bad design. toilet paper in our bathroom is at waist height.
That would be at about 90-95cm right? PERFECT height :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe you got a tape measure, and measured the relevant distances between vital equipment in your workplace toilet - thats dedication for you!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I think the worst part and probably one of the larger causes of wee on the seat is...

You come home, it's 2-3am, you're severely bladdered and quite un-coordinated, JUST as you reach the door and get your keys out, it hits you, the only thing you need to do is take a slash, despite being drunk your need to save embarassment and foul smelling jeans is to get to the loo, and fast.

You get there, the need to unload your bladder is becoming extreme and you can feel it coming, first part is the belt, the fucking belt, worst part of clothing ever, you frantically disarm this because the pressure on your bladder caused by it isn't helping, next is the flies, now if youre really unlucky, these will jam, most other times it's fine though.

Whip it out, let rip, since youre in such a hurry and unfortunately for your current state of mind the moment you whip it out, it starts spraying all over the place and of course, piss on the seat.

However the relief is heavenly.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
hmm theres a far worse item other than the belt....
the button flies of doooooom!
i have to go to the piss in a cubicle every time i go out drinking cos the bastards take me so long to undo and do back up, i'd rather not have people watching me look like a drunken fool trying get his cock out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom