STFU about that toilet seat already!!! ;)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ok if nobody else dares to start the discussion everyone fears, I’ll do it.

It’s a well known fact that most woman hate to see a toilet seat up. Ohh the horror :rolleyes:
Another known fact is that men pee all over the place (read some). So why is that? Well let’s see at the positioning of the toilet paper (TP).
The TP is placed in a position where it’s easy to reach while sitting down. Perfect for woman when they pee, BUT when men pee they have to be a champ at limbo. Could THAT be the reason that men pee all over the place?
How would you woman like it if the TP was placed 50 CM above the toilet-tank? Would YOU pee all over the place trying to reach the TP?
Would it be a disaster for you woman if we moved the TP about 40 CM up the wall so both men and woman can reach it without any acrobatic moves?

So woman, we men have to deal with the TP being out of reach, so could you just accept that the seat is up approximately 35% of the time. What’s the big deal anyways?

Feel free to discuss and if you design toilets feel free to place the TP where everyone can reach it. :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Can't you just wait to finish pee'ing before you reach for the toilet paper?

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Why do men have to stand up while they pee? I tell you why, basicly because the seat is full of pee. But if all men every where started to sit, we would find that it´s much more comfortable and there would never be any pee outside the bowl.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Amanita said:
You squeeze your bladder when you limbo :)
And why should we be forced to dance limbo to get a piece of TP?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Cedon said:
Why do men have to stand up while they pee? I tell you why, basicly because the seat is full of pee. But if all men every where started to sit, we would find that it´s much more comfortable and there would never be any pee outside the bowl.
HEY take your good arguments elsewhere :)
Naa, it’s a guy thing. We stand and pee because we can.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
god gave you multiple orgasms, we got peeing standing up, we're not gonna tell you to stop are we? so there!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I'd've thought that most men could (if they had the unstoppable urge to reach for the toilet paper before they've finished peeing) could reach the toilet paper with a very small movement of their right or left hand...

Is it really that hard?

Men pee all over toilet seats because:

Directioning can be tough whenever - even women have this to a certain extent.

They're lazy and can't be arsed aiming.

Realistically Kathal, I don't think most men have the problem you do because either they don't use toilet paper just for a pee (sad but true), or if they do, they usually reach for it after they've finished.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Cedon said:

If i did sit then my penis would touch the actual toilet where all the wee goes and then thats when u start getting infections and stuff on your bell!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i already hover to poo in public toilets (including the ones at work), hovering to pee is just gonna get messy!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dudley52 said:
If i did sit then my penis would touch the actual toilet where all the wee goes and then thats when u start getting infections and stuff on your bell!

I have the same problem, that is what happens when you are cursed with a 10 inch schlong!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Amanita said:
Ahh, but we have to try and do both at the same time, to prove that we really can multi-task :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
usually the only reason for getting pee on the seat is when you first unleash it and it decides to go off in some completely random direction.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
megadave said:
usually the only reason for getting pee on the seat is when you first unleash it and it decides to go off in some completely random direction.
Or the dreaded two-directions-at-once...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
I never understod why woman hate to see a toilet seat up tbh.. Its the same for us men ? we have to take it up each time!!! an yet you always bitch about how you want gender equality!!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Men dont aim because they are too busy trying to beat the flush/see how long they can make the pee last.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartmetall said:
Or the dreaded two-directions-at-once...

especially when that split stream is in a 90 degree arch so it goes something like this \/. god that is so annoying. It may happen when you wake up to and have a morning boner and really need to pee, and this is really the limbo for mens when this is the case.

Weever

Banned
Dudley52 said:
fucking tell me about it.. with the shit design toilets its rough... i have ot share my house with my massive family (10 of us in 1 house altogether !!! :OOOOOOO zomg) and i dnt wna sit if i dnt have to take a dump because all the other members piss all over the front part where ur penis ends up touching and + if that wasnt bad enough i dnt wna stick my 'One piece' where my step dad has been rubbing his..
:puke:

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Dudley52 said:

Only if you pee when you are horny!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Dudley52 said:
/Nods
Gotta catch them all ;)

haarewin said:
i already hover to poo in public toilets (including the ones at work), hovering to pee is just gonna get messy!
ROFL!!! :)

Jeremiah said:
Hehe, so only horny men can get infections and stuff on their willy??

Weever

Banned
Jeremiah said:
naa some toilets have a weird design these days, my downstairs toilet has it, same as my mums ensuite(sp?) bathroom toilet, but the 2nd upstairs toilet isnt like it

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I've only got experience with huge old-style toilets where you can fit a small elephant into the bowl... I wouldnt be to keen on any cyramic appliance coming too close to my "mini-me"!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Dudley52 said:
spot on!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Its not the question about men leaving the seat up its about women leaving the seat down :>

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Dudley52 said:
mine dips in the water...

however next time you go for a pee, flush whilst (or before) and try to finish before the flush!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Got the same problem with cold porcelain touching my sensitive bits while sitting down - hence i stand up too. And to be honest it's just easier to stand. But the toilet paper thing can be easily solved by grabbing some paper *before* you start, and then you have it ready etc when you're done.

And nobody has ever bugged me about leaving the seat up or down, so i guess i'm lucky. :)

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Only one reason I personally want the toilet seat and lid down - hygiene. If the toilet seat is down then the toilet is not open to the elements.

Of course, I don't mean that the germs in the toilet bowl are going to get out and go walkies, but it's much easier keeping the toilet itself clean if the lid is down when people aren't using it imho anyways.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Erm, not really sure what this is all about:p
I always lift the toilet seat up when i take a slash, aim it in the bowl:p all goes in, shake a bit til it stops dripping then whip it away...
it isnt hard:p

But some houses have crap toilet seats where the cover, seat or both dont stay standing up when you prop it up, these are CRAP obviously

I would be in DISGUST if someone left piss on the toilet seat and i had to sit on it, but still i dont put the seat back down only if i have a dump, as theres no need, we dont wee on the seat:p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
tbh.....sitting is just more comfortable, just don't fall asleep like it happened to me =))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here goes:

First off, the toiletseat is a mutual respect issue.

If a man has a wee/poo, they leave the toilet seat down.

If a woman has a pee('cause women don't poo according to the "Basic Knowledge of Men and What We NEED to Know"), they can leave the seat up. This way, it is less a hazzle for women, who need more time anyway, to just leave it and as such, the men are happy that the seat is up and waiting.

Ofcourse men/men-women/women situations are just a nasty sideeffect and then one should use precaution and/or careful judgement in their seat leaving decicions.

Now, that being said and done, the TP issue.

Men don't really need TP after a weewee, women do, hairier women more so. Men are cabable of emptying their system and shake it off without a mess.

So the TP is strategically placed for both comfort and need.

Unless you(men) wipe your peepee after every weewwee, then you're just weird.

Now, last but not least, the mess issue.

Women, have you ever had the effect of getting splashed while setting a faucet on into a sink with, say dishes or other need for water to be there?

Right, that's what happens when a hose is aimed at a pool of water and the liquid, in most cases in a very random demeanor, comes shooting out with high pressure. Men can aim, the laws of physics can't.

I now conclude my analysis of this and go for a massive pee in the petunias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom