PC Master Race Steam deck

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

hit or miss?

not enough storage imo. And i got a switch. Donno.
also with 1/2 tb its same as a ps5

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All over it. OH MY GOD

Edit, I'm not sure the storage matters all that much. 500gb is plenty, just download what you want to play for a while and off you go.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
All over it. OH MY GOD

Edit, I'm not sure the storage matters all that much. 500gb is plenty, just download what you want to play for a while and off you go.
Some games are getting to 100gb. 5 games or less on a device hmmm

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Coming to an eBay near you because Scalpers are already all over it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Hmm. Only thing that would put me off but I obviously understand why it's not very good.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I will be buying it to fuck about with while solo camping/working/at the in-laws, and I am unlikely to be playing AAA games then, ticks all my boxes.

Also happy to join a queue for it, fuck the scalpers.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I will be buying it to fuck about with while solo camping/working/at the in-laws, and I am unlikely to be playing AAA games then, ticks all my boxes.

Will probably need a wifi connection each time you run a game hahaha.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Although you wish they would initially tie it to a steam account to block scalpers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's restricted to people with a steam account older than June, and I would imagine 1 purchase per user for now. Which should stop people buying up hundreds of them, but they will likely find a way around that. Just join the queue, that's all you can do these days.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

It looks like the perfect retro machine to me as well. Retroarch needs to launch on Steam already

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Steam says it's only going to be available in Q2 2022!
So yes you can join the queue now why not. At least they will know how many to produce to meet demand.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It looks like the perfect retro machine to me as well. Retroarch needs to launch on Steam already

Yeah, I've actually got a modified PS vita for this, but more power is always welcome. Especially for some N64 games.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Am I the only one that liked him better before? "I'm hyped... PS: Steam Machines were shit, kekeke... I'm hyped"

Yeah Steam Machines bombed out but Valve let others do the hardware and they hadn't sorted out Proton back then.

I've had the controller and the steam link and they were both fine. This feels very much like the coming together of a lot of experiments over a very long time.

I think the play after this one will be something powerful enough to kick out VR titles. Imagine VR running off something battery powered you could clip to yourself so you're not tethered.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That would be cool, but you would likely need some sort of battery pack for any long term use.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Am I the only one that liked him better before? "I'm hyped... PS: Steam Machines were shit, kekeke... I'm hyped"

Yeah Steam Machines bombed out but Valve let others do the hardware and they hadn't sorted out Proton back then.

I've had the controller and the steam link and they were both fine. This feels very much like the coming together of a lot of experiments over a very long time.

I think the play after this one will be something powerful enough to kick out VR titles. Imagine VR running off something battery powered you could clip to yourself so you're not tethered.
Like a oculous quest ?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's a miss from me.

Just ordered a Legion 5 Pro with 3070 for my mobile and home needs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Facebook watch your house through their laser beams.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I can't stand him now. Doesn't help that he was outed as an emotional abuser.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
eBay just slapped scalpers down hard for violating pre-sales policy because they were trying to sell Steam Decks... where the fuck is my tiny violin

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks interesting but honestly, I'm struggling to find games that don't bore the shit out of me today, never mind enough for me to want to take them on the road with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom