Stealthers

illu

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
I must say its very tiresome to only fight u at the coast near Bled at the drop-off.

You ever move to Beno/DC ?

Well if I was at Beno/DC I wouldn't meet you :>
And my route is (if iRvR is not about) Bled->Bled drop off->Bled Docks
then I prefer Beno->Beno Docks->Beno Bridge->Beno Keep
Rinse and Repeat.

I'll find you soon and get some payback though, you keep jumping me when I'm not entirely ready - git :p

Oli - Illu

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
Many ppl still "solo". It's just they all end up on the same few squarefeet, thanks to iRvR.

good and valid point... i cursed the day NF came with their pathetic portals... if ppl are too lazy to run to the action they deserve no action!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Well if I was at Beno/DC I wouldn't meet you :>
And my route is (if iRvR is not about) Bled->Bled drop off->Bled Docks
then I prefer Beno->Beno Docks->Beno Bridge->Beno Keep
Rinse and Repeat.

I'll find you soon and get some payback though, you keep jumping me when I'm not entirely ready - git :p

Oli - Illu

You envenomed me with 3 different weapons AND an enduring poison (ML3) a few times. How is that not 'entirely' ready :O

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
You envenomed me with 3 different weapons AND an enduring poison (ML3) a few times. How is that not 'entirely' ready :O

an enduring poison? its just a chance to have poison remain on weapons after a hit, nothing more ;d

kivik

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Could be some +duration items or +buffbonus for an af charge/resists :)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Get a duo partner, go DC and promise each other not to add on each other's fights unless he gets added on. That way you dont zerg down solo'rs and can still have nice duels.

Works for me atm.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hey when me and afew guildees get bored of being zerged over and over ... Post Mortem presents the game that is Fg stealther rvr with 1 Rule ... Guard The Bard !!!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
an enduring poison? its just a chance to have poison remain on weapons after a hit, nothing more ;d

Im fully aware of it. But reapplying Viper3 5+ times in a fight (because when u hit a lucky streak on ML3 Enduring Poison) is kinda QQ for any non_remedy class. He switched in 2 different weapons (I think) with Viper3 and was very fast with reapplying it after Purging it :O

Dont forget with LeftAxe-mechanics and the totally bugged Enduring Poison its quite easy to get a 100+ dmg-add on 2-3 offhand-swings.

Most people do not realise this, but its actually one of the best ML's in Spymaster, and its passive aswell :O

illu

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

I was hitting you with pre-poisoned weaps which was probably why it endured :> and not entirely ready was one fight I was off 100% health, and another I had purge and poisonspike down when attacked and you won by the smallest amount! :>

But I enjoy these kind of fights anyway. They always seem to be pretty close, but I need to pop SL so I can see you coming - nerf your MoS!

Oli - Illu

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ive always solo'd on my..err..many stealthers. My biggest issues are not really being a PvP'r and not really having the stommach to going out again and again and again and again and again and again, when you consider the times I get zerged/duo'd. Its just not fun Imo.

/Dracus

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Illudian said:
Get a duo partner, go DC and promise each other not to add on each other's fights unless he gets added on. That way you dont zerg down solo'rs and can still have nice duels.

Works for me atm.

Funny thing is your duo partner always has BG.

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
blablabla

Vodkafairy said:
now think back of the times you duo'd with slitzkaft, the times you trio'd with slitzkaft the kobbi sb (jake?) and all the numerous times you have added on 1v1 from other stealthers. they were most likely just as annoyed as you are right now.

Did duo whit slitzskaft whit my sb, but as i said this is not a whine thread i dont mind duos. i think its fun to duo but not that fun to kill soloers 2vs1 so when i duo i dont add in when my duo partner fight a 1vs1 even if he dies and ofc i dont kill him after the fight.

And VF please start play your ns agen. realy want you and (remjedy?)
to start play agen so i can see if you are as hard as you were befor every one got remedy :)

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Sure, get a duo partner... just leave me alone or jump me 1 by 1 :(

:eek7:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
Did duo whit slitzskaft whit my sb, but as i said this is not a whine thread i dont mind duos. i think its fun to duo but not that fun to kill soloers 2vs1 so when i duo i dont add in when my duo partner fight a 1vs1 even if he dies and ofc i dont kill him after the fight.

why do you even claim that when it's just not true? just watch my vid, you're in it twice, and never solo :p

i did 2 runs on my ns since patch, first one i bumped into a 4 man infil crew and second time i bumped into shrewsbury 6-7 man crew at bled. logged off instantly ~~

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
you forgeting the trios " aim-blaid-jix or tipp" or "vanguar-got-guten-stinkibox"

These dudes destroy the solo rvr. they are high rr but keep losing vs rr4s like mreko when they are alone.

and when they are grouped they no care about soloers, just zerg them.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
why do you even claim that when it's just not true? just watch my vid, you're in it twice, and never solo :p

As i told you before on IRC ! YES we were in a duo and jumped you but the situation was IRvR at brynja tons of trios 6man crews 4man crew everywere and you think im gonna sort you out of that bunch? impossible m8 , and btw played my sb 2 times in 1 year and spammed achilles heal the entire fight cause i thought i was a zerker doing Doublefrost ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
As i told you before on IRC ! YES we were in a duo and jumped you but the situation was IRvR at brynja tons of trios 6man crews 4man crew everywere and you think im gonna sort you out of that bunch? impossible m8 , and btw played my sb 2 times in 1 year and spammed achilles heal the entire fight cause i thought i was a zerker doing Doublefrost ;)

ok :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
only problem by being low rr stealther is not many who know your name an know how you play so they will add / zerg you because they just think your an random add or zerger :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
only problem by being low rr stealther is not many who know your name an know how you play so they will add / zerg you because they just think your an random add or zerger :(

thats horrible! how could anyone mistake you for a random add or zerger!!

im srry for your loss of ego and reputation.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
I will always be solo, think it's most fun like that tbh. I might not play fair (Whatever that means when you'r Bowspecced), but there wont be a second a third etc stealther popping on anyone if they jump me ;D

You don't really want to face Elthorian if you'r lurking about a hib zerg though, still if you do you aint really looking for fair fights neways.

He wont add on a 1 vs 1, but you better dissapear fast after you'r done as he may en up putting an Arrow in ur butt then =P

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
thats horrible! how could anyone mistake you for a random add or zerger!!

im srry for your loss of ego and reputation.

had nothing to do with my ego but if other solo ppl think im a zerger adder means they will add on me..

sorry for enjoying something you dont like..

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
i leave everyone even if they are an adder... I live with the faith that everyone will learn to respect others etc :D

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
i leave everyone even if they are an adder... I live with the faith that everyone will learn to respect others etc :D

You'r a good dood ^^
I don't remember names well, so I do also usually until I see someone adds =P

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
i pretty much solo all the time on my scout an lose like 90% of all fights, only been duo 2 times i think so far :D Give ml 8 bg raid so i can get zephyre an have a i win button :flame: i always roam at dc, best place for some reason the hibs arent as rp horney as the mid/albs but there is still some there is ofc :p

i meet lots of solo ppl around so dont c why i need to team up that would just be to get some easy rps!!

Thanks for the fight Lovepony and soz for interrupting ur fight against Durrell last night. Didnt I FZ u btw come to think of it, but then of course you started by attacking me while I was, for once, not adding on a fight. That should teach me *grin*

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
why do you even claim that when it's just not true? just watch my vid, you're in it twice, and never solo :p ~~

And if a solo comes that know we in a duo and want to try both of us cous he got remedy and hitts twise as hard as you ofc i jump in cous i know he whil go for me right after the fight if he can. And i speak of after the patch when its fair fights assasin vs assasin not like it was when you played your ns remedy=win Ooo im so skilled :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
And if a solo comes that know we in a duo and want to try both of us cous he got remedy and hitts twise as hard as you ofc i jump in cous i know he whil go for me right after the fight if he can. And i speak of after the patch when its fair fights assasin vs assasin not like it was when you played your ns remedy=win Ooo im so skilled :p

winning 2 vs 1 is no skill though, only RP farming tbh.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pilskaft said:

And VF please start play your ns agen. realy want you and (remjedy?)
to start play agen so i can see if you are as hard as you were befor every one got remedy :)

Ahahh such bs from u, so u duoed with him and u never killed soloers over and over? Less lsd m8 ...

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:
you forgeting the trios " aim-blaid-jix or tipp" or "vanguar-got-guten-stinkibox"

These dudes destroy the solo rvr. they are high rr but keep losing vs rr4s like mreko when they are alone.

and when they are grouped they no care about soloers, just zerg them.

Tipp is rr4 FYI, and the times me and aim actually play together anymore is very low, different work shifts for the last 18 months.
Havent Played Scout in a while so stop moaning :)
Zerg you for been a Whingebag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom