Stealthers

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me?

Thats thinking of getting a duo partner?
Cous it`s almost impossible to solo you always met at least a duo.
Ok that some times you kill em both or at least 1 of em but you stil waste lots of time to rebuff and a long boat tripp back.

Is the stealther soloers all gone? ( Not the ones that camp crau/beno/bled saing im solo, camp your Realm Keep is not what i cal solo cous of the 100 adds)

PS: This is not a whine thread

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Pilskaft said:
Is it just me?

Dident you already duo'ed with Slitzkaft(sp?) ? :p
Imo in primetime you "need" a duo partner if you cant stand being zerged all the time but in the morning or early afternoon you should get some good solo fights tho.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
Is it just me?

Ok that some times you kill em both or at least 1 of em but you stil waste lots of time to rebuff and a long boat tripp back.

Is the stealther soloers all gone? ( Not the ones that camp crau/beno/bled saing im solo, camp your Realm Keep is not what i cal solo cous of the 100 adds)

yeas they /retired

and for the reason you stated as their fights dont get respected by the mass of players.. They pay their subs so they can no use bitching about it.

If you cant beat em join em.. Or quit

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I still solo, but I'm a mid so that wont help you :D

Been thinking about getting a duo partner as well though, getting less rp now than pre-patch due to adds

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Many ppl still "solo". It's just they all end up on the same few squarefeet, thanks to iRvR.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
Is the stealther soloers all gone?

I'm gone, and before i left, it seemed to me there was alot of soloers missing.

the game is far from dead yet, but it sure as hell IS dying.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
after some months inactive with shade , i respecced from pierce/cd to blade/crit (wtf hardmode ffs) and have been out for some days

even at this time i wrote this , ppl still seem to roam solo with 2(lolors)

Rwadam/Denal ,etc etc
lotsa ppl still add aswell when u kicked there butts earlier , Hi kerot
or even when u havent met em , Hi Rhiem

dunno why ppl add while fight still going, i don't have any problems when they add when the fight is done , atleast we had a fair fight then

to the nuxto grp out today , pathetic beings who roam midday with 5-6(?) when theres only solo/dou/4man grps out

Solo
This is my way of the ninja
,Saichi

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
If people feel the need to duo and you meet a solo stealther play like it would be an 1v1, then I think it's okey. If you meet more then one the sure jump in but if it's a soloer stand back and even let your duo partner die if thats the out come of the fight. Don't jump the guy that did kill your duo partner let him heal up to 100 % first and then try him.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Dont have much of a prob, but then crafting with infil isnt that dangerous :twak:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Bondoila said:
If people feel the need to duo and you meet a solo stealther play like it would be an 1v1, then I think it's okey. If you meet more then one the sure jump in but if it's a soloer stand back and even let your duo partner die if thats the out come of the fight. Don't jump the guy that did kill your duo partner let him heal up to 100 % first and then try him.

That would be nice but itll never happen.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i pretty much solo all the time on my scout an lose like 90% of all fights, only been duo 2 times i think so far :D Give ml 8 bg raid so i can get zephyre an have a i win button :flame: i always roam at dc, best place for some reason the hibs arent as rp horney as the mid/albs but there is still some there is ofc :p

i meet lots of solo ppl around so dont c why i need to team up that would just be to get some easy rps!!

Gamah

Banned
wittor said:
Dident you already duo'ed with Slitzkaft(sp?) ? :p
Imo in primetime you "need" a duo partner if you cant stand being zerged all the time but in the morning or early afternoon you should get some good solo fights tho.

Wittor, change your fucking avartr man!

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
lol well im playing solo now most the time GF dont wanna play camelot :X she is busy playing morrowind

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Frostor said:
to the nuxto grp out today , pathetic beings who roam midday with 5-6(?) when theres only solo/dou/4man grps out

Solo
This is my way of the ninja
,Saichi

Sorry...but its only me and Evripidis grped all day...havent grped with any1 else /shrug
and action is a bit slow too for a duo :/

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
well thanks to Lxn and the rest of the albion crew that wont let me eat RPs on Oriens i will be getting my Duo soon :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Qledo said:
well thanks to Lxn and the rest of the albion crew that wont let me eat RPs on Oriens i will be getting my Duo soon :)

lol your doing nothing else then zerging :wanker:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:
If you cant beat em join em.. Or quit

or oppose them.

well fair enough if you need to run a dou to compete with the other non-soloers but for gods sake give the soloers a chance as bondolia said, and if you don't you are just the same as those zergers whom you hated and moaned at. :mad:

I played for 3h+ yesterday, think I had about 5 clean fights, 3 wich I won and no, I won't fucking join them.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Do like this: Get a duo or zerg but when you meet a enemy soloers just do 1v1. That means you still get the nice solo fights but you survive anything you meet.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
Is it just me?

lol what about u zerging??? if u zerg and get zerged back dont be suprised

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Playing a lot also helps...

You create a reputation in the stealthworld, personally I like to solo, but I won't deny I often duo with friends of mine and if people wants to add at me when I'm solo for that reason I don't blame them. It's pants when it happens but it's also nice to watch a lot of friendly players pass by your duel. Sometimes you don't even see them.

I often meet semi-high (6-8)'ish stealthers solo, and more often pre-rr5 duo's / trio's however you can often beat at least 1 or more of the latest. Feel good about it and know you earned more rps than them.

Of course there's gonna be some gank groups around, but as stealthers it's hard to cover a very large area, so if you die to them pick another spot.... Like primetime it's stupid going bleed and watching the 6+ stealthers and a wl waiting at the shore.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Grp with other stealthers there and kill them, or if no one else there just go to another spot, if other spots are too quiet, log, nothing else you can do about it. come whine here or go play another char, or just watch a film or something :)

If you really hate getting killed by duos and trios you have to think about whether you should play as a duo too, because you will be jumping soloers as well, there's no denying that fact.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
Is it just me?

now think back of the times you duo'd with slitzkaft, the times you trio'd with slitzkaft the kobbi sb (jake?) and all the numerous times you have added on 1v1 from other stealthers. they were most likely just as annoyed as you are right now.

i do agree with you though, soloers do get more and more rare. a good way to deal with the issue is to play duo, but let the other player have 1v1 fights. moment you meet a duo you still have even numbers, problem is, you don't get as many 1v1's as you'd normally get.

+ all the hassle of finding eachother in stealth, sticking together, zzz.. i hate it, rather solo or nothing at all :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
solo is easily more fun and more of a challenge. I find stealther duo/trio whatever a bit annoying as u spend all the time trying to work out where people are, then one will jump something while another moves off elsewhere etc. Look at aolns last vid for a perfect example, hes fighting some ns while im 30feet away killing a ranger.

Having said that there are times when i just cba with solo, however due to a lack of what i consider good people (and also friends, i dont really grp with ppl i dont know) that i'd grp with i just log instead.

Someone make a petition for aoln to play with his scout again pls ta ty.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Someone make a petition for aoln to play with his scout again pls ta ty.

Keep that sexeh saracen locked up tbh :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Not many solo'ers around unfortunaly. Sometimes a few visibles, but most visibles who do solo have so much I-win crap it makes a melee-ranger look like a nerfed smite cleric :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Bondoila said:

Funnily enough that is the exact way me and Mr.Floppy played one evening a long while ago when even I got pissed off with the amount of groups of stealthers that were out there killing all, giving no chance at all to a solo player (eg mincer+2xinfil, or 2+remedy highRR bladeshades, or melee rangers+high NS).
We would roam relatively close to each other, and whoever got the first hit on an enemy would then have to see the fight through, EVEN IF WE DIED. If 2 enemy suddenly popped up, we'd look at their RR and fight accordingly, either 1 on each or if they were relatively low RR we'd try 1on2 etc.

Unfortunately not many play like this except for a few nice Hibbies like Ziz etc.

Alb stealthers have a lot to answer for, but also mid stealthers do their fair share of steamrolling :/

Oli - Illu

Puppet

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Funnily enough that is the exact way me and Mr.Floppy played one evening a long while ago when even I got pissed off with the amount of groups of stealthers that were out there killing all, giving no chance at all to a solo player (eg mincer+2xinfil, or 2+remedy highRR bladeshades, or melee rangers+high NS).
We would roam relatively close to each other, and whoever got the first hit on an enemy would then have to see the fight through, EVEN IF WE DIED. If 2 enemy suddenly popped up, we'd look at their RR and fight accordingly, either 1 on each or if they were relatively low RR we'd try 1on2 etc.

Unfortunately not many play like this except for a few nice Hibbies like Ziz etc.

Alb stealthers have a lot to answer for, but also mid stealthers do their fair share of steamrolling :/

Oli - Illu

I must say its very tiresome to only fight u at the coast near Bled at the drop-off.

You ever move to Beno/DC ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom