Stealthers

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
And if a solo comes that know we in a duo and want to try both of us cous he got remedy and hitts twise as hard as you ofc i jump in cous i know he whil go for me right after the fight if he can. And i speak of after the patch when its fair fights assasin vs assasin not like it was when you played your ns remedy=win Ooo im so skilled :p

could reply, but its too funny watching you come up with new excuses and contradictions every post :D

try soloing in prenerf doublefrost/dragonfang era, and 20+ minute walks to emain. that was fun!

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw the blaid jix etc post jix got a new player and i must say after talking to him he seems to be a ok bloke and i dont have any problems with him playing jix tbh.

Allthough i will only log on jiq for being bored nowerdays, cant stand the stealth situation but its nice to see that there still is soloers out there having fun .

I do play my scout sometimes though respecced him melee just for fun its kinda fun to just relax with

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
This is getting boring

Vodkafairy said:
could reply, but its too funny watching you come up with new excuses and contradictions every post :D

try soloing in prenerf doublefrost/dragonfang era, and 20+ minute walks to emain. that was fun!

I just think its so funny that you remember the few times i did duo. And you just forget all the times i havent added in on you and havent killed you after the fight.

And laft a great deal when so many solo ns stopt play there ns after the patch and had as an excuse that its so zergy. Was zergy as hell befor the patch to :p Just less soloers to fight if you mid/alb cous most of the solo ns stopt playing

And you dont haft to reply to this eater cous you only remember the mistakes i have done. And forgoten your own. And i whil still try not to kill the few soloers that`s left when i get me a duo partner ( Im just hapy that most of the soloers thats still play know i dont add in on them and that they shows me the same respect )

If you must reply please do a new whine thread about me instead.

Cous this is still no whine thread! I dont mind ppl duo/zerging me to death. Thats the way irvr are just wantet other ppl thoughts about solo or get a duo :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
We all thought VF ns had been ebayed tbh.He came trotting onto LE at Bled unstealthed and straight into the SH welcoming parade the other night:p Was hysterical on Vent.Thnx VF :kissit:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
We all thought VF ns had been ebayed tbh.He came trotting onto LE at Bled unstealthed and straight into the SH welcoming parade the other night:p Was hysterical on Vent.Thnx VF :kissit:

yeah i have stealth on a different button on ns, was trying to find it and then you gave me a one way ticket to log off ns for good. ;) how many was it, 7?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
We all thought VF ns had been ebayed tbh.He came trotting onto LE at Bled unstealthed and straight into the SH welcoming parade the other night:p Was hysterical on Vent.Thnx VF

u phase shifted him to death prolly.

fyi u still need to put that spear icon on your Qbar dude.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
yeah i have stealth on a different button on ns, was trying to find it and then you gave me a one way ticket to log off ns for good. ;) how many was it, 7?
6 and im so sorry but for the pure cheek of skipping on land unstealthed we just had to:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom