Stealth

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Is stealth capped at 50 ? when i was rr1 i had 39+ 11 stealth now at
say rr7 + 16 skills i have 34 + 16 and mos5, but it seems i can still be seen by other steathers miles away,well not miles but too late to get away easily

would 39+16 + mos5 be better.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Is stealth capped at 50 ? when i was rr1 i had 39+ 11 stealth now at
say rr7 + 16 skills i have 34 + 16 and mos5, but it seems i can still be seen by other steathers miles away,well not miles but too late to get away easily

would 39+16 + mos5 be better.

no 50 with + is cap for stealth.

Depends what stealth class you playing...

Hunters, Rangers, Scouts Can see Assassins quite easy no matter what MoS the Assassin has. So, for example:

Lets say you have MoS 2 on your assassin and the Enemy is playing an archer with MoS 5 he will see you miles away and way before you see him.

Now if you had MoS 4 against an archer with MoS 5 you will see him the same time he will see you.

MoS 5 on an assassin is such a waste of points.

Although if your playing an Archer do you use Camo? if not, why not... Assassins have 'See Hidden'. But with Camo Archers are pretty much invisible.

Hope thar helps

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Stealth dont cap at 50 but the benefit over 50 is close to nothing

MoS dont help assasin vs assasins but archers see assasins. With the upgraded speed on MoS you still have to react fast even with MoS5 vs assasins

Assasins pick MoS for movement while stealthed and to not get CS'd every time they meet an archer.

as far i know atleast

ps: Seen miles away could be Stealth Lore or deathblow ability

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its also worth making sure all your items that give +stealth are in good repair as if they fall below 70% con you dont get the effect ive done that afew times on my ns :twak:

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a stealth RR table anywhere? I mean, what is the progress in +stealth from RR. In Molvik f.i. people spec 30 stealth with a composite 30+8, and get the last point 30+8+1=39 from RR or so I've heard.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Stealth is Base stealth+sc'd +stealth(max +11)+Realm rank

30 stealth as an assasin is always a good idea tho for the last safefall ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom