State of thid

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Im actually for once enjoying Thidranki, before 6 pm ... Alb camp mpk and duel, after 6 pm Mids field 2 fg + :) Good to see you back mids

Ivor Tango [attention whore and armsman]

PS: rageiiiii can burn in hell .... dunno why your spear hits for 100 on me :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ivan said:
Ivor Tango [attention whore and armsman]

PS: rageiiiii can burn in hell .... dunno why your spear hits for 100 on me :(
Then I got a skald with a huge sword with your name on it. :)

Troll skald 153 str unbuffed, 35 qui unbuffed, no qui sc 8.5 dps 5.5 or 6.0 spd sword. :D Slow but dam hard hitting. Will see when i will take him to thid :D

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Get 9,0 dps Faf, Thanes do hurt with damage adds <30% of the damage>

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
haha didnt realise you was in Thid Ivan.. :)

Zendon 24 infilnoob

Having some innocent fun before ToA is released. :) :cheers:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ohhh was it him I took out 6 times in a row last week with my hunter? :)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
no, i wasnt there last week heh, besides i only use siege inside ck

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
I almost capped out in first day so not sure if I will be around much more :(

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Then I got a skald with a huge sword with your name on it.

Troll skald 153 str unbuffed, 35 qui unbuffed, no qui sc 8.5 dps 5.5 or 6.0 spd sword.Slow but dam hard hitting. Will see when i will take him to thid

210 str 206 con, but 50 quick :( SCd mattock 9.0 dps 3.8 spd

PS: Hossin stop emote spamming meh :p And teh sexeh Norse lady skald .. i wub you really :worthy:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
..ello all! :)

Ivan, i guess you mean me 'teh sexeh Norse Lady Skald' ?

..mind I tell you that you are the most fearsome Alb there is at this moment. You fight well, you like to run into groups of Mids and get out alive, even though you know you are going to die you always start bashing me with that silly hammer of yours, and you always give me lovely kisses which i adore, though one thing...! :twak:

..could you please stop moving with the zerg and run arround more near Apk?

As you probably know I have been spending my time there with or without Minietti ( ..gawd I wub joo ;p ) and up till now the only two that tried me on solo were Darkony and Nevurdum ( or smth, a -halbert- Armsman ). :)

Oh.. and Starrchild, the minstrel. :D

Though none, sadly, succeeded.. I am still waiting for my first one on one death.

..yes yes i have been wtfpwned by twinked zerglings that then come /laugh spamming but I really don't count those.

I am hoping to see some more one vs. ones in the future with Dommelsch, if not, you might come when Domelsch hits thid so ye be warned! >>>;

Lots of love and kisses,

Yours faithfully,

Dommelsch Bier - 24th season Skald - buffed hps; 768.

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Agreed, Thid has been fun lately. :)

Been taking my baby theurgy out there off and on and having tons of fun!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dommelsch said:

Lots of love and kisses,

Yours faithfully,

I owe you some pain :)
2 Skalds attacking my Poor Keep defence bot :(

I'll Pay you both back when i see you 2 with Jadey :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ivan said:
210 str 206 con, but 50 quick :( SCd mattock 9.0 dps 3.8 spd

PS: Hossin stop emote spamming meh :p And teh sexeh Norse lady skald .. i wub you really :worthy:
But is not the hardcap at lvl24 8.4 or 8.5? Delve your mattock and see what it says :)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:

Ivan, i guess you mean me 'teh sexeh Norse Lady Skald' ?

..mind I tell you that you are the most fearsome Alb there is at this moment. You fight well, you like to run into groups of Mids and get out alive, even though you know you are going to die you always start bashing me with that silly hammer of yours, and you always give me lovely kisses which i adore, though one thing...! :twak:

..could you please stop moving with the zerg and run arround more near Apk?

Lots of love and kisses,

Yours faithfully,

I try to solo a bit but stealthers dont want to come play any more, and whenever i stay alone in front of mid zerg while albs run i get wasted with nukes and your little assist train :( As we, unlike mid, have a serious lack of healing classes in thid i do not last very long, if only i could borg 2-3 instas for just myself ............. By the way while assist train only does 30-40 per hit each <with some exceptions> the nukes do 100-130 and dots 36-50. So most of the time i die to magic damage.
Only thing i fear is single target healer stun, that might kill me eventually.

PS: 865 hp and 379 af. <hug Dommelsch>

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to let u know

Aimbot hits thid once again.. Now dressed up as LA Valkyn sb (name = Zhera, getting aimbot to be a Norse Staff sb soon) ( god i hate that valks walk slower stealthed then any other race ). look forward on battling u again jadey + Darkony ( love killing PE ).

She is improved aswell ballanced spd on LA had 3.x have 2.4spd + have some more MPs ( my tailor went lucky ) missing only MP circlet ( Shift - D my MP helm, god those things are teh ugly! ). Still capped + Buffed ofc....

CU soonish at a keep near u!

PS Wont join any CG or grp + wont add in other fights ( hope mids wont add in mine ). Expect to get outnumbered alot again, doesnt matter to me though.
PS Still hate zerging necros and will kill em at all costs

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Fancy a duel some time today ? all you have to do is beckon me and i will run away to a remote area.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Ivan said:
Fancy a duel some time today ? all you have to do is beckon me and i will run away to a remote area.

Sure will do! Luv a challenge tbh! Maybe we can do a tourny some time. meet on a remote place ( bring bb ) and duel each other. Or this could just be an utopia :p..

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Karma, think he ment me by the one he would like to duel but ofcourse you can duel him too ;o

Ivan, i will be on from 19:00 / ??:?? and i shall be looking for you, though please come unbuffed. If you come buffed, I shall hope you will drop them and so will I. Because the specbuffs in Albion ( ..am talking about the AF buff ) is far better than a stupid endurance-buff that has a frikkin radius of 1000 >>>>;

Hope to see you around tonight!

Oh and by the way, next time you get the seige merchant and walk towards CK with a friend ( .inconnu tincan ) you should help out your fellow Albs because he kinda got pwned after you ran into the water ;o

Kind regards,

Dommelsch.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Did that on purpose, i was going to let you duel him, then you mezzed me.

I will come without AF spec buff. Str/con i shall keep if you dont mind since you have access to that too :)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Do'h! Me dad is on the computer at the moment..

I'll see if I can get on, and if so I hope i can get buffs then because I don't have a bot of my own though Judas ( ..ickle Kobold Shammy ) buffs me which I thank her for.

And yes, Jadey, you can be the ref ;p though no cheating 'ey!

P.s [ Did that on purpose, i was going to let you duel him, then you mezzed me. ] --> To be honest when I see two albs I can't risk it having a duel with one and let the other watch so I most of the time mezz the one with the most possibilty to damage me from a distance and run off.

Might I not be in Thidranki tonight, tomorrow there will be another day and I will be online pretty much all day so maybe then we can have our duel.
Jadey and Ivor please do not cap out of Thidranki yet before I have challenged you both one on one.

Kind regards,

Dommelsch Bier. < Sons Of Nidhug >

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
Dommelsch said:
As you probably know I have been spending my time there with or without Minietti ( ..gawd I wub joo ;p ) and up till now the only two that tried me on solo were Darkony and Nevurdum ( or smth, a -halbert- Armsman ). :)

Oh.. and Starrchild, the minstrel. :D

Though none, sadly, succeeded.. I am still waiting for my first one on one death.

came and attacked you outside mpk, didn't even PA, all you did was mez, sit down, then call your friends... no wonder you haven't been killed 1on1 o_O

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ardas Nails said:
came and attacked you outside mpk, didn't even PA, all you did was mez, sit down, then call your friends... no wonder you haven't been killed 1on1 o_O

ahem, its called skald tactics :D

and anyway, you really expect him to not mez and rest after you PA? :p

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
Ormorof said:
ahem, its called skald tactics :D

and anyway, you really expect him to not mez and rest after you PA? :p

read my post again, i said i didn't PA.. now whenever i meet her she's with a friend...

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, you really make me wanna cry irl.

tbh what's the fun in getting another 4 rps of you when you die in two hits?

cmon, except for Bromley ( silly inf ) you are the most retarted and weakest enemy I fought.

and ofcourse I mezz and sit to gain endurance, hence the mids come down and take an rp off my 'kill'. With my skald i can do around 3, 4 swings and dd's and then i'm ooe.. sometimes I even have to use sprint and then I can stand there ooe beating the crap out of silly albs.

To be honest Biatchs and Minietti are the only two I team up with because they both gave me a reason to do so, no it ain't so I can wtfpwn more.

Tbh, you just got pwned and now you have to QQ.

Kthxbye.

P.s. Ivor where the hell were you? been in Thid all night till 0.19 CET >>>; nurf you - i'll see ya tomorrow darling! xxx-

Kind regards,

Dommelsch Bier.

P.p.s. Could it perhaps be that I was res-sick because I got killed by all the mindless gimpfiltrators.. tbh I wish we had more Jadey's and Darkony's in thid! They got the balls to try on a Skald 1 on 1. /respect to them imo.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ormie, get yer warrior to thid imo and be meh blockbot ;o

I'm making me new Skald, Twoll, and perhaps we can team up some.. i'll pm ya tomorrow hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom