State of thid

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
erm wtf, I tried you 1on1, you mezzed me let me get ganked

another time i met you, you had someone afk stuck to you, you hit me, mezzed me, they came back and you both finished me,

I've even tried taking you both at the same time, and I didn't even use PA.. so dont gimme crap about not having balls to take you on, you just dont have the guts to fight me 1on1 fairly.

You say im the weakest inf o_O fair enough, just try a fair fight 1on1 imo..

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln, if you are talking about me then i won't be bothered helping you again with your silly fekkin transfers k?

Oh and Keydomyr.. tbh i sat down to REGAIN endurance and not to wait for him to return as he said 'afk toilet' which means '1min to 10min" ( if you gotta shit )

I'm online now and I will be all day, when you see me /beckon me and move to a remote area and unstealth so i can see where you run to and we can have our duel.

Crossfire

Fledgling Freddie
Domelsch, i'm Bromley, retarded am i? well, unfortunatly i don't have a buff bot and i'm not SC'd. :)

Crossfire

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
tbh I wish we had more Jadey's and Darkony's in thid! They got the balls to try on a Skald 1 on 1. /respect to them imo.

Hang on a second, i gave you a go one on one, even when you had the shaman friend of yours. If thats not balls i don't know what is.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
dommel i think im gonna stick with playing my new 50 hunter for a few days before coming back to thid :D

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
first of all, bromley you do have balls but you die to easy and they don't.
second of all, bromley why waste all your money on some stupid dyes if you don't have a SCed gear? tbh i'd get SCed then dyed.

Kedomyer, we had two duels, you almost got me but i was unbuffed. and the second time i got you ( or the other way around ) .. what i am trying to say is you dont pick really nice area's to keep duels.. like a spot on CK-shore with bowmen almost being able to shoot me, though thanks for giving me two nice fights..

I'd like to say FU! to Ironite and Alteri as they both won't dare me solo. You both are buffed, so am I.. come alone and give me a fair fight instead of 2 infi's together k?

Dommelsch.

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
Was rez sick when you first wanted to duel me, was why I sat down for ages,
First duel I didn't get PA off either ;(, + when you got added I stopped and backed of so you managed to get a free hitin on me. Was still pretty close though as I got you to about 10% before dying.
Second duel didn't get a PA off either, though won with about 70% left o_O

So tbh take back the retard and weakest inf comments :p, being able to take a skald without even using PA isn't too weak imo..

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
ok I take it back though when you had 70% left i was unbuffed and you weren't so that ain't much of a deal.

jadey, nice duel hun but why didn't you stealth up first? :)

if you want a rematch, tell me here..

xxx-

dommelsch.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dommelsch said:
ok I take it back though when you had 70% left i was unbuffed and you weren't so that ain't much of a deal.

jadey, nice duel hun but why didn't you stealth up first? :)

if you want a rematch, tell me here..

xxx-

dommelsch.

I have killed fully buffed spellcrafted savaged without stealthing :)
It appears i can't do the same to skalds tho :)

that shammie friend of yours have earned an enemy, killing my poor poor buffbot /rude coming your way :)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
yer i told zumo a thousand times not to touch your bb but he tought 'what the heck, hes an alb!' and i cant rly blame him ;o

tbh if you are still in thid tell me.. ill log in to have one last duel.

cya in thid hopefully!

xxx

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
ffs jadey that was fekkin lame! rp-whore! xD

if you want a duel then lemme come solo towards you..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dommelsch said:
ffs jadey that was fekkin lame! rp-whore! xD

if you want a duel then lemme come solo towards you..

Nothing wrong with me attacking 3 ooe middy tanks :D (blue con inf added tho)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bah your 2-0 up now :)
and i've gotta log my necro

See you again in 2 hours :)

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
lol at mids, 1 alb shows, then a fg hunts down and zergs hehe
... then you hunt down my bb with and zerg that too.. claps, justs takes longer for people to get back so less fights for you..?

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Kedomeyr i really don't give a fuck about who i kill as long as they are albs its fine with me...

Ivor nice duel matey - i didn't wanna finish you hope you didn't mind me mezzing you and run off :)

bubble, i have 313rps now and i will cap tomorrow so if you want a rematch then, please tell me here.

dommelsch.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
should i moan all the times a fg of albs came after me solo or me and zumo/minietti/biatchs? i guess not, so just su k?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ardas Nails said:
lol at mids, 1 alb shows, then a fg hunts down and zergs hehe
... then you hunt down my bb with and zerg that too.. claps, justs takes longer for people to get back so less fights for you..?

and albs never zerg in thid.... ever :kissit:

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
Dommelsch said:
Kedomeyr i really don't give a fuck about who i kill as long as they are albs its fine with me...

Ivor nice duel matey - i didn't wanna finish you hope you didn't mind me mezzing you and run off :)

lol

never said albs dont zerg o_O just found it funny when fg just zoomed down after me the instant I appeared..

I try to stay away from the alb zergs anyway...

Why are your posts always so aggressive Dommel?

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
maybe because i am getting pretty annoyed by albs that always moan when they get killed by more than 2 people, while they camp mtk with 3 fg and I always get scouted by infs like you meaning I get some silly mincer and his grp to come and zerg me at apk? kthx.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ardas Nails said:
lol

never said albs dont zerg o_O just found it funny when fg just zoomed down after me the instant I appeared..

I try to stay away from the alb zergs anyway...

Why are your posts always so aggressive Dommel?

maybe he just gets annoyed because the alb zerg is in thid every day then people complain about mids zerging in thid
:cheers:

oh and your an infil so you deserve to be flamed :touch:

Crossfire

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, the mids zerg abit, but the ofc so do we and...Good god! :eek2: there was a hib zerg! Anyhoo, i was rather hoping i could SC Bromley abit (hps, Spirit resists :kissit: ) and come out to duel you Dommelsch but seeing as your close to cap it doesn't look to be too good. I remember you were making a Troll Skald so can you just post his name on here so i know who to stab?

As i said, Zergs are pretty instant, but if you, like myself, can steal their scorpion and then turn it upon them... Now that was funny :p

(oh, and by the way i will be Pling a highlander scout, haven't thought of a name yet, but will warn you in advance)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I decided to go Dwarf because with a Troll Skald you really must have 35qui ( imo ) and I will be using my norsey's gear so.

Domelsch is the name, same spec different race. Lets see how I like it.

Oh and Ivor, get up these boards and tell me what you thought of our nice duel :)

Domelsch, 2x dorf Skald.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Aye nice duel, i missed 2 of me hits due to not in view :) And as requested had base str and spec str/con everything else i took off. But otherwise good duel, left you on 23 percent with me at 3 percent.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I missed some styles myself aswell due not in view though a plain old duel with two peeps standing towards eachother just waiting to bash the other once more ain't really fun so we both started to 'strafe' some..
I kinda shit my pants when I pushed instant-mezz and instant-snare and you resisted both. Luckily for me my dd's could keep me ahead of you hehe.

I'm going to level my dwarf now, hope she will be 23ish by tomorrow..

Goodluck,

Domelsch.

Crossfire

Fledgling Freddie
bah, nearly got that Dorf of yours Domm, just goes to show i havent got my prioities right and have dyed black instead of SCing. and RAR! resisted your mezz :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hes coming
The Terror of Thid!

Grrrrrrrrrr the Half Ogre Armsman !!!

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Hes coming
The Terror of Thid!

Grrrrrrrrrr the Half Ogre Armsman !!!

eeeeeeeeeeek! :touch:

My acc has til april before it stops so i will be teaming with weelil as we did near start of retail as sb' s in thid :D so ill come say ello :p

<dagger is name of the new sb :)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom