Starting in the pvp server

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Think id might try out an infill or a merc . or maybe a sorc! :D. could level it rather fast with a bb.. So ill might give it a try :)
Tho the "getting items" seems a bit hopeless

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
My skald dinged 22 yesterday and damn its getting interesting so fear. I geared him up and have a druid BB hiding around the towns I play. I now con oj to the lowbies and actually start to kill people.

I just dont have enough cash to buy some decent leggings and 2 bracers cause nobody can trade plats here from hib/excal.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hehe yeah trading is awkward to do as the money is a bit sparce on pvp.....except for the ppl who have about 90 plat just lieng around lol.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
many of the high lvl ppl have alot of money. think of the ppl who do sc. hinging etc you make loads from it. liveandletdie bought some stuff off me for a favour (Cheers m8)

he said he only had a little money left......i said how much....he said 50 plat!!!!!

think about the ppl who can farm arte's etc some places in housing have about 4 battler, 4 malice and some other stuff all in the cm but without a price tag

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Thats some mad shit i rember liveandletdie isint he a warrior or a skald? when i first starting playing i saw him all the time at like level 20 he was like orange to me a long time back though... i miss my first ever guild on pvp it was the best guild i have ever been in no doubt extremly fun a fg of us working really well togther at 20 we was taking solo 50's this was pre TOA though imho people from Pandmioum should come back and restart it was great fun and thats all it was to us although we had shit loads of realm points as a guiild it was good fun

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
hehe yeah trading is awkward to do as the money is a bit sparce on pvp.....except for the ppl who have about 90 plat just lieng around lol.

only ? :D

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Lol and all I want is a few 100 gold to buy legs and 2 bracers ROFL

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I met some shade in housing who had 200 plats on him. The socalled money-limit/ char ;p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Just looked him up... doing well for himself aint he :p :D RR10 skald

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah you can tell they are loaded cause they have to put there crafting money on a /20 alt as you can only ahve about 250 plat on one char

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
yeah you can tell they are loaded cause they have to put there crafting money on a /20 alt as you can only ahve about 250 plat on one char

lol imagine trying to transfer that to Excal '250plat will trade for 500-750plat Excal' :eek6:

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe well i hope we last we have some nice people in the guild
i a bit pissed wiv dusk atm coz they chain us coz we killed some solo caster that they were gona grp wiv... Even though he was not in the same guild hehe we do run a fg some times but i am normally in DF or some xp spot trying to get money

hehe if any of the guild QQ / chain or lecch just say coz i hate that and i do not want us to do it to others

If they killing u somewhere... graykilling send me IG, and nexus grp will go for their rps ;)

btw i never let my money grow more than 60p.. when i have 60+ i do new SC, or buy uber expensive toys for my bard :)

btw GIF MORE PEOPLE IN CAMLANN!!!!!! ;)

/kiss shin

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag said:
Think he wants a point too

pff. not like 1 point matters :p (do feel free to give me one though ;p )

never realy bother with giving/checking if i get any points :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag said:
Just looked him up... doing well for himself aint he RR10 skald

well, hes been playing for ages :p remember me swearing at him becous he greykilled me, for a dumbass reason (i had just joined a guild, that had kicked him for abusive behaviour or smt, so he killed everyone from that guild :p )

was suprised when i saw him after i returned to camlan a few months ago :p

ps: i hold no grudge against him, hes a good guy, talked to him alittle :p

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
lol was just medding outside Aegir. Still lvl 22. Standing at watchtower. A fg arrives. High lvls, seeing some toa gear. Guild is called The Fallen. They kill me and acuse me of spy botting.

Wtf is with that lameness and what do they mean with spybot?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Kaap said:
lol was just medding outside Aegir. Still lvl 22. Standing at watchtower. A fg arrives. High lvls, seeing some toa gear. Guild is called The Fallen. They kill me and acuse me of spy botting.

Wtf is with that lameness and what do they mean with spybot?

The Fallen, saw them for the first time tonight seem to be another fotm /stick until timer goes style guild.

Spybot, I guess they mean that someone actually cared enough about them to put grey con look out to call in another guild to wipe them.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
The Fallen just camp Aegir from what ive got so far, they are a set grp

Bahumat

FH is my second home
there is a guild on alb pryd called the fallen maybe its them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom